Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined]Daisky Prot/Retri Paladin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisky
Grunt
Grunt

[Declined]Daisky Prot/Retri Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Daisky Prot/Retri Paladin   [Declined]Daisky Prot/Retri Paladin EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 19:44

Personal Information
Your Firstname:Mohammed
Age and Country:30 United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi
Tell us about yourself:I am working at GHQ married haved 4 kids. My daily routines include gaming, and gym.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:I started wow 2005 in mazrigos server i was human pala and i cleared ZG, MC, BWL, AQ 20,AQ 40 and stop play fow while b4 TPC start again i cleared Kara, gruul,maggy, SSC, TB, Hyjal summit ,BT ,ZA after my Friend Decide to play Horde in Magtheridon server and i start lvling againe new paladin in horde side and cleared to sunwell plateau stop playing for while b4 woltk i come back and start lvling to 80 and cleared toc 25 we migration again to ravecrest playing ally in ashes of war guild and we cleared icc10 11/12 Heroic icc25 10/12 heroic . i am playing some time COD2 .

Info about your computer and internet connection: ATI 2900 Dual-Core 2.50 GHz, 4,00 GB RAM, Windows 7
Do you use an Authenticator?: No
How stable is your internet connection?: very good connection
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?40-45
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?150
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :No
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? yes.
Character Information
Character Name: Daisky
Class & Race: Paladin Bloodelf
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Enchanting: 460, Jewelcrafting: 450, First aid: 450, Cooking:450 , Fishing: 450
Main spec:Protection 0/31/5
Off Spec:: Retribution 5/031
Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Daisky
Information about your Key bindings: i ues Q/e/F/ B5/B3/SE but Switching skill form time to time as prot or retri
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (yes)
Previous PvE Experience:
Vanilla: cleared untill AQ 40 and naxx
TBC: cleared to sunwell plateau
WotLK: Killed everything 10/12 heroic 25man ICC and 11/12 heroic 10man ICC --- Halion 10man some trys ppl keep leaveing after some wipes
Hodir rep level :exalted
First aid level :450
Do you have any PvP experience?no playing pvp for fun
[b]Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:No

List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) I spent my time on paladin and some other class but not in my account my brother account have like 10 Character i did lvl some of them for fun form 70 to 80 like mage warrior and priest .

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?No
What do you expect from Results May Vary?I just want a friendly raiding with skilled people to End game and start Cata .
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? I am fine with it
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?its ok i am ready for any time .
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?i can join both raids in Monday and Thursday. wont be a problem
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)I controls my wife and game time (:
Any additional information you need to tell us? I am Ready 100% for Cata .

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img264/6073/wowscrnshot102710230550.jpg
Back to top Go down
limdul
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Daisky Prot/Retri Paladin   [Declined]Daisky Prot/Retri Paladin EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010, 09:56

offnote: I really like the spell bar piramide in your UI Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Daisky Prot/Retri Paladin   [Declined]Daisky Prot/Retri Paladin EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010, 15:33

Daisky wrote:

Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)I controls my wife and game time (:

Lucky wife.
Back to top Go down
Daisky
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Daisky Prot/Retri Paladin   [Declined]Daisky Prot/Retri Paladin EmptySat 30 Oct 2010, 11:06

any answer regard my application..?
thanks
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Daisky Prot/Retri Paladin   [Declined]Daisky Prot/Retri Paladin EmptySat 30 Oct 2010, 11:20

Thank you for your interest and application to the guild. Unfortunately at this time we are unable to find you a place in the guild.

Good luck in your search.

Moo Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Daisky Prot/Retri Paladin   [Declined]Daisky Prot/Retri Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Daisky Prot/Retri Paladin
Page 1 of 1