Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman

Go down 
+3
Mootsetoong
Aeonyx
Avaglaor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Avaglaor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Avaglaor

[Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman   [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 21:51

Personal Information
Your Firstname:Yannis
Age and Country:30 years old from Greece
Tell us about yourself:My name is Yannis (engish version is John), leaving in Athens and i'm working as an IT in a commuter company, work's schedule is 5 days per week 9:00 to 17:00+. I had my 1st PC very young so pc-games is my hobby for many years now. Out of the virtual world, i spend my time with my gf as much as possible and meeting friends mostly at the weekends to relax and having good time. Thats the basics for myself in a WoW application, maybe more in the future Wink

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:I started MMOs with Lineage2 before 6 years, i was playing a Swordsinger there, a defensive-support character, a nice open PvP game but the "bad" community and the hacks made me and my friends to start looking for an other game.
I started WoW in 2006 with a hunter, discovered the game in a casual Guild back then in vanilla, at some point we started raids but we manage to clear only Zul'Gurub as TBC came at that point.
I really enjoyed the game in TBC, i became member of a top Guild in Darkspear server, i cleared Karazan and entered Grul's lair when they where new content.
At some point we created a Guild with some in-real life and in-game friends and very soon i became Leader of this Guild before i realize what happened.
We had a slow but stable progression, I stayed in this Guild for the rest of my 3 years of WoW. I discovered all TBC instanced as raid leader and i'm really happy for that.
In Wotlk i changed character and i continued with my Shaman as healer.
Wotlk wasnt so fun for me, so many changes in the game that i loved, at the end i was totally disappointed and i decided to stop WoW at least till Cataclism.
So the last 5-6 month i'm playing Aion, an other PvPvE MMO. A hardcore game that u need to spend lot of time to become a top player, but unfortunately the same community that follows NCsoft and using hacks to undo the game's intro...
Cataclysm is coming and its about time to see what WoW has to offer now Smile

Info about your computer and internet connection:CPU Q8300, 6GB Ram, 2x HDD (raid 0), VGA GTX 275, Win7 x64. 24mbps DSL (connex)

Do you use an Authenticator?:Yes

How stable is your internet connection?:rarely having dc

How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?about 30-35fps during raids

Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?80-100ms

Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :nope

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes of course
Character Information
Character Name: Avaglaor

Class & Race: Shaman Troll
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Fishing&Cooking low (had them in other char so i didnt bother to lvl up here as well) Herbalist 450 and Skinning 450
Main spec:Elemental
Off Spec:Restoration (used to be my main)
Armory Profile:Doesnt working atm coz of the char transfer
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Avaglaor

Information about your Keybindings:(dps) I'm using 1-8 for basic abilities and F1-F8 for Dots/CC/Procs.(healing) Mouse clicks with mouse-over raid frames Addons.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No) Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:UBRS, ZulGurub
TBC:All, didnt manage to kill Lady Vash and Kaelthas before nerf but i had over a month of practice on them, Killed Archimonde pre-nerf, Close to kill Illidan last week before the nerf.
WotLK:All, killed Arthas 25 normal and i had lot of practice on Arthas 10man heroic before the buff be high, not big experience in 25man heroic tho as i stopped the game at that point.
Hodir rep level :exalted
First aid level :435
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket?: I'm Knight on my hunter with the classic battleground ranking (ages ago Razz), a lot of BGs in general, part of some arena teams but i never had time to focus on high arena ranking (i was raiding 4-5 days/week including 10mans)
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: basic knowledge for web designing, i have done some wow-videos in general, probably i could help if i'll be asked for that.
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+Avaglaor (Hunter) Clasic and TBC end gaming, Teeraal (Shaman) resto end gaming in Wotlk, Ymor (Deathknite) Frost tank alt raiding ICC 10mans mostly, Blood pvp (deadly gnome:P)

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?Yeap, SOme real life friends and ex-guildies are in RMV, Mootsetoong, Aeonyx, Klain and Maleketh.
What do you expect from Results May Vary?Keep my interest for WoW alive while Blizzard trying to make a game playable for every kind of costumer and not only for gamers Wink
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?Yes of course
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?Perfect
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?100%
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)You? Smile
Any additional information you need to tell us?As i told already i'm coming back in WoW after a 5-6 month break, at the same time i chose to play my shaman as elemental that wasnt my main spec, also a lot of things and mechanisms have changed in 4.0 that i have to check, so u'll probably find some mistakes in my spec/gear etc.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):From when i was active coz atm my UI in under destruction, http://s.guildomatic.com/20047/host/8c/8c0dacc7dc007ca04fb0a2bbbb13cb4e.jpg
Back to top Go down
Aeonyx
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Aeonyx

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman   [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 22:02

I vouch big time for Ava.
One of the best guild masters and raid leaders i've ever met!
Real life friend, amazing person, skilled awsome player Smile

Good Luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Mootsetoong
Grunt
Grunt
Mootsetoong

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman   [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 22:30

Tbh Ava was an amazing hunter, then an amazing healer, and now he wanna try ele.I think he will be great in that too Surprised

I vouch really big time for him.As a friend as a leader(tbh i hate im as a leader , he was mean), and as a gamer in general.

Best of luck Ava with your application!Really really hope to play together again cyclops
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman   [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 23:02

Avaglaor wrote:
I started WoW in 2006 with a hunter, discovered the game in a casual Guild back then in vanilla, at some point we started raids but we manage to clear only Zul'Gurub as TBC came at that point.
I started out exactly this way (Hunter ZG -> TBC) and now i play a shaman (resto and was thinking elemental for cata), i am also 30y old from greece.
Are you me?
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman   [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 01:00

Carth are you sleep applying again?
Back to top Go down
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman   [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 05:59

Carth wrote:
Avaglaor wrote:
I started out exactly this way (Hunter ZG -> TBC) and now i play a shaman (resto and was thinking elemental for cata), i am also 30y old from greece.
Are you me?

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Avaglaor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Avaglaor

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman   [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 07:03

Nah dont worry, most Greeks that borned in 1980 started with a Hunter in Classic/TBC and then reroled a Shaman in Whrath, Zul'Gurub is a must also...

:O
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman   [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 10:18

Oh there is the difference then... for me it was Hunter classic, rolled shaman at start of TBC =)
Back to top Go down
Klain
Grunt
Grunt
Klain

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman   [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 17:42

i rarely wrote on forums but for ava i will...
imba player and a good friend
+ 100k for me
Respect / Zug zug
Klain
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman   [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 18:36

Looking at your ICC history it seems your prgress was at a similar rate and time to ours so i do not have any worries about the fact you have taken a break.

Do you realise that two of the people who have put in a good word have recently been awarded the special rank of "noob of the week"? Are you intending to follow in their illustrious footsteps ?????? O_o Maintianing my professionality i am not at liberty to say which two it was *coughmootseandklaincough* so please do not ask me for further details.

We will need an Ele shaman for cata and i am a firm advocate of a strong offspec, of which i believe was your main spec originally.

Nice Application.

If you need a home whisper any of the guys alts for an invite to the alt guild and you will have a response to your main guild application within a couple of days.

Moo
Back to top Go down
Avaglaor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Avaglaor

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman   [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 07:02

moomoojuju wrote:
*coughmootseandklaincough*

Moo
Let me guess, Mootse lost his way in the instance and Klain has again a full screen recount so he didnt avoid the fire? Razz

Thanks a lot for the responding, cya in-game.
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman   [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 12:18

Accepted for Trail. Your trial will be extended to account for Cata/Levelling etc. Contact any of the officers for an invite to the guild.

Moo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman   [Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Avaglaor Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1