Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Syih -Arcane Mage Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Syih
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted]Syih -Arcane Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Syih -Arcane Mage Application   [Accepted]Syih -Arcane Mage Application EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 17:03

Personal Information
Your Firstname: Abhijit
Age and Country: 23 , India
Tell us about yourself: Regular college going guy. Currently doing my Masters in Business Administration. Which equates to a lot of time on my hands.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
WoW has been the only MMO I have played. Started off in 2008, towards the end of TBC. First character was mage (Syih) and then progressed to leveling others.
Info about your computer and internet connection:

I7 930 2.9 GHz processor.
6Gb RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5850 1Gb VGA card
4mbps ASDL.
Do you use an Authenticator?: No.
How stable is your internet connection?: Pretty stable. Would rate it 7/10 in terms of stability.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?
Around 60 fps.
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?
Around 300 at the best of times and 400-500 mostly.
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : No.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes.

Character Information
Character Name: Syih
Class & Race: Mage-Blood Elf.
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)
Primary : Enchanting and Tailoring, both maxed.
Secondary : Cooking maxed
Fishing (430)
First Aid(maxed)
Main spec: Arcane(31/2/3)
Off Spec: Currently Frost (3/0/33) for PvP
Armory Profile:
[url] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Syih [/url]

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
Apart from 1-5 which are most frequent, my other keybinds are on Q,E,F,G,sQ,sE,sF,sG.
Defensive spells are bound to s1, s2 and sV.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No)
Yes.
Previous PvE Experience:
Most of my PvE experience (which would be relevant to this application is shared amongst my characters and hence if you would be looking at some concrete proof to back up what I write, it will be spread over three of my characters which I have more or less played equally in this expansion) The three primary characters I have played on are

Ripsoul UD Warlock :
[url]http://eu.wowarmory.com/charactersheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Ripsoul [/url]
Syih Belf Mage :
[url] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Syih [/url]
Satanity Belf Priest: (Disc/Shadow flexible to holy)
[url] http://eu.wowarmory.com/charactersheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Satanity [/url]
Faithbreaker Belf Paladin (Primary Prot, Off Retri)
[url] http://eu.wowarmory.com/charactersheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Faithbreaker [/url]

Classic: None.
TBC: Karazhan (Chronologically relevant)
Black Temple (High Warlord Najentus, Supremus, Shade of Akama, RoS) towards the end of the expansion after 30% nerf.
WotLK: Naxxaramas done in bits and pieces.
Obsidian Sanctum 25/10 Cleared (Did when it was relevant, with no drakes
Up)
Malygos – Downed 10 man when it was relevant.
ToC - 25/10 cleared
Ulduar – Not ventured into as I took a break at about that time.
ICC – 11/12 heroic 25/10 man on warlock. LK 10 hc on mage (Syih)
Random ICC progress on Paladin and Priest.(as and when they were needed to fill some raids)

Hodir rep level : Exalted on mage.
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Haven’t pursued pvp so actively or on a serious level.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: No.
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus)
Faithbreaker paladin (80)
Mahi Rogue (71)
Syih Mage (80)
Satanity Priest(80)
Ripsoul Warlock (80)
Hellacious Hunter (80) EU Kor’gall
Deceasèd Death Knight (72) EU Kor’gall
Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?
Yes.
What do you expect from Results May Vary?
I have had the chance to raid with RMV on a few occasions and I enjoy the camaraderie and casual atmosphere during the raids. And what is most remarkable is that the guild is only casual in terms of raiding times but not in terms of level of dedication. I wish to be part of such a group of people on a long term basis. I expect the same level of gaming (both social and ingame ) if I have the good fortune of joining your ranks.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? I wouldn’t mind respeccing if it helps or is required.
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?
Yes they do.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?
I would be aiming for 100% attendance which isn’t too difficult since the raid days are limited. I will most probably be online on other days as well.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)
I do.
Any additional information you need to tell us?
Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
Will link my UI as soon as I get back home, in another few hours.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img44/959/wowscrnshot112510103847.jpg

edited to post ui link

Last edited by Syih on Thu 25 Nov 2010, 06:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Syih -Arcane Mage Application   [Accepted]Syih -Arcane Mage Application EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 18:01

aha Very Happy mahi rog lvl71 Very Happy how ? rabbit rabbit
Back to top Go down
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Syih -Arcane Mage Application   [Accepted]Syih -Arcane Mage Application EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 18:03

hmm lk 10m hard mod kill, DROOLL Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mahi
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Syih -Arcane Mage Application   [Accepted]Syih -Arcane Mage Application EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 18:04

He lvled Mahi for me when she was called "tonsil"

Do my warrior too Abhi!!!
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Syih -Arcane Mage Application   [Accepted]Syih -Arcane Mage Application EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 12:17

Accepted for Trail. Your trial will be extended to account for Cata/Levelling etc. Contact any of the officers for an invite to the guild.

Moo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Syih -Arcane Mage Application   [Accepted]Syih -Arcane Mage Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Syih -Arcane Mage Application
Page 1 of 1