Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Leonide - feral dps re-application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leonide
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted] Leonide - feral dps re-application  Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Leonide - feral dps re-application    [Accepted] Leonide - feral dps re-application  EmptyTue 25 Jan 2011, 12:43

Personal Information
Your Firstname:Saleem
Age and Country:25
Tell us about yourself: Fun Loving guy, enjoy singing and playing the guitar
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I started playing WoW around 2-3 years back and the first character i leveled was leonide upto 70 but never played him after that, then i leveled a shaman but before i could even start TBC raiding WotLK was knocking on the door, Hence did not really get a chance to do much of pre Wotlk and pre TBC is out of the question because i started playing in TBC.
Info about your computer and internet connection: Intel core2duo 3.0GHz 4GB Ram; Nvidia GeForce 9800GTS 1GB; 8mbps ADSL connection.
Do you use an Authenticator?: No
How stable is your internet connection?: stable get a decent 300- 400 ms which is playable as i have adapted to this connection.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 50-60
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? stable get a decent 300- 400 ms which is playable as i have adapted to this connection.
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :No
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes
Character Information
Character Name: Leonide
Class & Race: Druid feral dps, Tauren
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)Engineering 525, JC 510 cooking not maxed
Main spec:feral dps
Off Spec: moonkin
Armory Profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Leonide/

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) I have my savage roar which i need to keep up all the time at easy access "Q" and my rip on "E", ferocious bite on "F", my other raid spells are on 1,2,3 being mangle rake and shred. feral charge on Shift-D, innervate on "V", Fearie Fire on Shift-V and dash on "X".
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No) yes
Previous PvE Experience: Leonide had stopped raiding after a few weeks of reaching 70 because i was concentrating more on the shaman(Jwala) i was leveling so dont have much of TBC raiding with Leonide, but as far as experience is concerned i can talk about my shaman who had done a bit of TBC raiding but not end game like BT and Sunwell because before i could reach that level of raiding i had to focus more on leveling fast to 80. in Wotlk Jwala had experience all Wotlk content except Algalon. Then ICC came out and experienced the first 4 bosses. during this time i had also leveled a Hunter and a Warrior who also experienced most of ulduar, complete TOTC and first quarter of ICC. But then unfortunately i had to stop playing WoW for 6 long months so i gave of all my characters except leonide to my cousin who is playing with them as alliance. Now i am back with Leonide and the total played time on 80 is 4 days and 7 hours. I have cleared 11/12 ICC 25 never got a good group for 10 man. I have seen a couple of RL friends one being Mahi from RMV and a few from clarity and rising sun raiding hard modes so have a fair idea of what the fight is like but then again i believe the best of learning is by being a part of it.

Therazane Rep Level : Exalted
First Aid Level : Not maxed yet working on it
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) i have never been a PVP fan just the regular Bgs if i have free time and nothing to do at all.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: I can sing on vent to entertain not tht anyone would understand Razz Not really
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) As mentioned before I had a Shaman lvl80 Jwala Enhancement and restoration, Zephyra Fury and Protection, Gothinc Hunter Survival

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?Mahi and myself as im a social currently Razz
What do you expect from Results May Vary? I have seen what results May Vary is capable of as i have seen the dedication ut in by each and every member of the guild. The only thing i could ever expect from RMV or any guild for that matter is dedicated and focussed raiding but thats out of the question here as that is already there in abundance here. The only Other thing i can expect is an increase in the rank it wud be an honor to join your ranks.

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?Yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?I can raid both the days unless the net in country does screw up
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) no one but me

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

[Accepted] Leonide - feral dps re-application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Leonide - feral dps re-application    [Accepted] Leonide - feral dps re-application  EmptyMon 31 Jan 2011, 21:22

Accepted for trial
Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Leonide - feral dps re-application
Page 1 of 1