Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Hunter SV/MM app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cherel88

[Accepted] Hunter SV/MM app Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Hunter SV/MM app   [Accepted] Hunter SV/MM app EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 11:28

Personal Information
Your Firstname:Hi I'm Cherel
Age and Country:I'm 22 years old and live in Leiden, The Netherlands
Tell us about yourself: I'm a girl and I'm studying Biomedical Science (third year) at the University of Leiden. I love to watch movies, reading fantasies and playing World of Warcraft and some games on my Wii.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I started playing WoW with my hunter on the server Thunderhorn 3 till 4 years ago. I started in a Dutch small raiding guild, but I wanted more because we were not raiding every week so I joined a 25 man guild. I think it was really fun but due some problems in the guild a lot of people left and so did I. I wanted to start all over again and made a paladin and leveled it up till 80 and tranfered her to Twisting Nether. I was a holy paladin there and I replaced someone who had cancer. It was really fun to be in guild and heal there, but after all there was no spot for me anymore, because it was difficult to attend 4 days of raiding. My friend Addison was also in that guild and went to the guild Evolved (10 man). We raided there till Cata came out and I decided to dont hurry with leveling because I'm in the last year with my exams. So yeah now when I finished and when i'm going to do my internship (So no longer homework or tests) there was not really a place for me anymore. And the most important thing was that I really missed my hunter. I never had so much fun as with playing my hunter. I think I did almost every boss in the WotLK raids and some in the BC raids. But ofc you can check my chars so you can see it by yourself:)

Info about your computer and internet connection:
Operating System:
MacOS 10.6.4
CPU Type:
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7600 @ 3.06GHz
CPU Speed (GHz):
System Memory (GB):
Video Card Model:
ATI Radeon HD 4850

Desktop Resolution:
2560x1440.

My internet is very stable. We got 20 mb or something;)

Do you use an Authenticator?: Yes I do, I use my Iphone as my authenticator
How stable is your internet connection?: Its really stable dont had any problems with internet connection when I was raiding in 10 and 25 man guild. My ms is mostly between 90 and 200
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? around the 40 and i'm playing with high quality
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? stable get a decent 300- 400 ms which is playable as i have adapted to this connection.
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :Yes
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes
Character Information
Character Name: Arega
Class & Race: Hunter Goblin
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)Skinning (max) and Leatherworking 516 but will be soon max. I'm working on it atm.
Main spec:Survival
Off Spec: Markmanship
Armory Profile: My gear is btw not really up to date at armory... I replaced my belt and neck and enchanted and gemmed the things that needed to be gemmed or enchanted:)

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) I use a keybinding for missdirection on tanks. I use some keybindings for my pet
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No) Ofc
Previous PvE Experience:

The Burning Crusade experience (pre nerf 3.0.2):
Kara: cleared
ZA: cleared
Gruul: cleared
Maghteridon: cleared
SSC: not cleared
TK: not cleared
Mount Hyjal: not cleared
Black Temple: not cleared
Sunwell Plateau: not cleared

Wrath of the Lich King 10-man:
Naxxramas: cleared
The Vault of Archavon: cleared
The Obsidian Sanctum: cleared
How many Drakes: 3D
The Eye of Eternity: cleared
Ulduar: 14/14

Wrath of the Lich King 25-man:
Naxxramas: cleared
The Vault of Archavon: cleared
The Obsidian Sanctum: cleared
How many Drakes: 3d
The Eye of Eternity: cleared
Ulduar: cleared
Hard Modes completed: 14/14
Trial of the Grand Crusader 10: cleared
Trial of the Grand Crusader 25: cleared

IceCrown Citadel 10: cleared inclusive 11/12 HM
IceCrown Citadel 25: cleared inclusive 4HM

Therazane Rep Level : Revered, but i'm halfway to exalted
First Aid Level : Not maxed yet working on it
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Sometimes I'm doing some battlegrounds for fun but not really for rating.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Since I got a Imac I really like to make movies of raids:) and designing them in a good shape!
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) As I said I played a while on my Paladin and got good experience as healer and tank:) itemlevel is 348.

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? No not atm, but I will like to meet some guys:)
What do you expect from Results May Vary? I hope a nice team to be raiding with and a place where it feels like home. I expect some critism and help if you think I can be better, because I'm here to always be a better player.

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I can effort to be there boths days:)
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) I am!
Back to top Go down
Arega
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hunter SV/MM app   [Accepted] Hunter SV/MM app EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 11:43

I saw that my link wasnt working for Armory so here it is:)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/arega/simple

And btw I'm replacing my 333 gear today. I hope that isnt a problem Smile

I saw that I said 4/12 HC in ICC25 man but I did 11/12 on my paladin as healer
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hunter SV/MM app   [Accepted] Hunter SV/MM app EmptySun 06 Feb 2011, 23:57

Can you say please the name of your paladin cant find it in your post.Also start working on therazane rep and first aid.
Back to top Go down
Arega
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hunter SV/MM app   [Accepted] Hunter SV/MM app EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 07:36

My paladins armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/aeldora/simple
I've done 11/12hc icc25 with her. Haven't done lk normal on my pala since our guild couldn't be arsed to down lk on normal mode:s. But I have lk 25 normal on my hunter.

I am working on my first aid and Therazane rep shouldn't take me long to get it max, will do that asap.
Back to top Go down
kradya
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hunter SV/MM app   [Accepted] Hunter SV/MM app EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 08:54

Your gear seems fine, but gems are not. Go for full agility and change the meta gem to something that needs reds or 1-2 yellows.

One more thing. Why you use glyph of steady shot? Get serpent sting glyph instead.
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hunter SV/MM app   [Accepted] Hunter SV/MM app EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 01:35

Accepted for trial whisper Demonium-Voltus for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hunter SV/MM app   [Accepted] Hunter SV/MM app Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Hunter SV/MM app
Page 1 of 1