Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thylana

[Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala Empty
PostSubject: [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala   [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 13:20

Personal Information
Your Firstname: Martijn
Age and Country: 23 Holland
Tell us about yourself: I am a last year student that is sportive and allways in for a joke.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: i started playing near to LK came out. i started gearing up for raids when LK came out. after that i made a dk and when i dinged 80 whit it i started to raid naxx, uld, toc and after that i made a resto druid and my pala where i raided icc whit.
Info about your computer and internet connection: got a computer thats 2 year old now, 2 drivers and never had any dc cos of bad connection. (i am a naab whit stuff about computers)
Do you use an Authenticator?:
How stable is your internet connection?: verry stable, never got lag problems. unless my brother is downloading but he will have to stop that if i tell him to.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? uhm near 75 80
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? near 80 - 100
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : NO
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Thyllana
Class & Race: Blood Elf Paly
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Cooking max, Fishing max, JC max, Mining max
Main spec: Holy
Off Spec: Prot
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) using healbot/grid for healing. there i got my bindings on mouse whit ctr, alt shift
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: non
TBC: non
WotLK:naxx full clear, ulduar full clear, Toc full clear.
Cataclysm:did BD -2 Bot -2 and did some attempts on more
Therazane Rep Level : revered - few rep and exalted
First Aid Level :non (can heal my self)
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+ only play pve

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?Bin whit a dk tank in a hc and asked if i could maken an apply here (gues he liked my healing) (forgot his name)
What do you expect from Results May Vary? Freindly environment and a nice raiding experience
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? shure got 2 choises of specs
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? monday is ok thursday i need to train.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?i can be real active, can be online every night, just the starting time wil give me some problems
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) i do myself
Any additional information you need to tell us? i am a kind player that is allways up for a joke and if needed i can be serius aswel. never a quietter i hate that keep fighting till the end. reason that i am leaving this 1 is cos i cant raid at there raiding times and then they take a pvp paly id like to progress whit a guild and in game, but cant do that if raiding times will pe planed bad compared to my real life, hope you can help mewhit that. cheers!

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):

Back to top Go down
Thyllana
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala   [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 13:23

srry took some while to make the apply it logged out;)
Back to top Go down
mixalarasnew
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
mixalarasnew

PostSubject: re: thyllana holy pala   [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 16:08

Back to top Go down
mixalarasnew
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
mixalarasnew

PostSubject: re: thyllana holy pala   [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 16:11

btw just a small tip reforge to haste it is still ur best stat
Back to top Go down
Thyllana
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala   [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 16:51

will do thx:)
Back to top Go down
mixalarasnew
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
mixalarasnew

PostSubject: re: thyllana holy pala   [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 16:56

another thing is that mastery sucks a bit for pally so u neeed to change a bit the gems u have equiped also the first aid is a bit important for healers also in progress fights Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala   [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 16:59

i would like a healer to give advices and not a rogue mix...stop spamming -.-
Back to top Go down
Kangodo
Centurion
Centurion
Kangodo

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala   [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 17:12

A few things that caught my eye:

-Judgement of the Pure, only one point?
-Arbiter of the Light maxed?
-Nothing in Enlighted Judgements?
-And nothing to increase the healing range?

-Why the Beacon of Light glyph?
-Same for the Holy Shock glyph?

You haven't reforged anything, yet you gemmed mastery while intellect is still our best stat.
As Mixalaris said, the stats are like: Intellect > Spirit till you have enough > Haste > Spirit > Crit > Mastery.

Could you please explain why you made some specific choices?

PS. Feet's can be enchanted too, the walk-speed is good for most fights.
Back to top Go down
Thyllana
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala   [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 18:17

thx for the fast reply,

- judgement of the pure i forgot to max it.. lvled like this and didnt changed it..
- i never use my judgemets.. thats why i didnt maxed them and not used enlight judge
- never had any problems whit range (so didnt had to use that 1 yet)

- beacon of light i took cos i learned that 1 one day and relearnd it cos had some fights taking longer then 5 mins.. and i could use mana more on heaing then using the mana on beacon again.
- healing hc's whit shock... before last patch i could heal whit shock and word of glory that was all what i needed, so i took that glyph, now need to replace it cos i need more then just 2 spells now..
(3 flash or holy) if it got nasty.

i thought so to.. but listend to the gm in here and told me that i had to use mastery cos of the absorbing damage from mastery...
can change them fast thats no problem for me, and the boots can enchant them whit speed:)

Back to top Go down
Kangodo
Centurion
Centurion
Kangodo

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala   [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 19:22

1) Seeing as haste is our best stat, I would advice to take it.
2/3) Well, the mana return from Judgements is insane.
After spirit/mp5 it's the number one ability that returned mana. (pre 4.0.6)
If you want to rely on judgements to get this imba-mana, you might need that range.

4) Beacon-glyph saves around 1400 mana every 5 minutes, one judgement makes up for it.

5) Actually you need HL, Shock, Holy Radiance, WoG/LoD
I'd cut back on the DL and FoL, on normal raids you won't need them that much.

6) What glyph would you pick over Holy Shock than?

Mastery can only be defended if you are on tank-duty, but I'd rather have a paladin on the raid.
The spot heals are soo much better for that and beacon doesn't apply the shield.
And even on tank-duty it's much better to get haste and spirit Smile
For boots it's enough to get stamina/walking speed.. The mastery is hardly an improvement and very expensive.
Back to top Go down
limdul
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala   [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 19:36

I (on my alt Rikjuh) was the DK tank he is talking about.. atleast i think i am.
This scenario actually happened a few weeks ago, suprised to still see the application this late.
I don't know much about holy paladins, was just happy to see a healer who could keep me alive back than, so told him to make an application so people with some knowledge about the class could check him out.

Back to top Go down
Thyllana
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala   [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala EmptySat 12 Feb 2011, 00:40

think it was you. seen that name before:) and not healed much on TN.. trandfered a month ago so could bin you (was ally back then aswel)
will use these advices to improve my paly:)
the raids i did was allways me on tank duty thats why the mastery..

anyways cheers! cheers

its still an app. but up to you guys what to do, and if i could fit your raiding program..
will use the advices and will hear from you!
Back to top Go down
mixalarasnew
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
mixalarasnew

PostSubject: re: thyllana holy paladin   [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 19:30

patience my friend is somthing on applys that most of the guyz must do u will have a respond on ur apply as all the ppl.
There is no way to do dont answer to u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thyllana
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala   [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 20:53

i am not rushing or anything:) i am patiant himself:) hehe
i came home from my gf's house and got email some 1 replyed.
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala   [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 17:18

We are going to answer you soon,until then please work on your therazane rep and first aid,btw do you have any retri gear or only prot?
Back to top Go down
Thyllana
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala   [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 17:40

doing that by using my daly every day.
got all 3 specs whit 346+ gear.. but retri sucked since cata came out so not using it
cheers!
Back to top Go down
Thyllana
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala   [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 12:46

guys ty for your time, but this took so long i decided to stay in the guild i am in atm..
thx for the advice you gave me and gl to you all!
cheers cheers
close this topic plzz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala   [Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala Empty

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn]Thyllana holly pala
Page 1 of 1