Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Steelcapped Protection Paladin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steelcapped

[Declined] Steelcapped Protection Paladin Application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Steelcapped Protection Paladin Application   [Declined] Steelcapped Protection Paladin Application EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 14:01

Personal Information
Your Firstname: John
Age and Country: 23 Germany
Tell us about yourself:I am originally from Texas in the United States, I recently accepted a job to work overseas in Germany and have moved here doing Satellite network management for t-mobile
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:I have been an active player since Open beta yes there was an open beta in the United States, I then joined the guild Triad on Tichondrius US and raided with them in multiple roles as a priest for most of the classic content i.e. MC/BWL/AQ20/AQ40/ZG/Naxx then Tanked as a druid for Karazhan/Black Temple/Gruul's lair/Sunwell Plateau/Tempest Keep/Zul' Aman where we made a lot of gold selling bear mounts Razz at the release of wotlk we immediately got leveled up and geared for wotlk raids I played as a holy paladin from Naxxramas through Ulduar then rerolled a shaman and played ele/resto Naxxramas we quickly progressed through Naxx/at release of uld we raided even with all the bugged out mobs and boss abilities in our t7.5 moved on to ToC and cleared all content geared our mains then since the ToC content was so lack luster a lot of the time was spent on pvp or achievements we hadn't yet gotten/ ICC was cleared prior to buffs to the chill of the throne buff along with all hardmodes then quickly leveled to 85 and started tearing into cataclysm raiding content our first boss magmaw in BWD in a lot of normal dungeon gear and quest items downed it on the 6th attempt I didn't get to do more than that omnitron defense system, and halfus wyrmbreaker before moving here to europe and making a new character <steelcapped>
Info about your computer and internet connection:I use a sony vaio desktop computer with an nvidia g330 graphics card and use a landline internet connection DSL
Do you use an Authenticator?:no I regularly change my password and never have had account issues
How stable is your internet connection?:very stable, very seldomly there is a hiccup in connection my guess is during monthly maintenance of my ISP's servers
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 40-60 depending on which raid I am in
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?dalaran? don't spend alot of time there anymore but 60ms
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :no
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Steelcapped
Class & Race: Tauren Paladin
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)
Mining 525 Jewelcrafting 504 Solid Chimeras eye only at the moment
Main spec: Protection
Off Spec: Retribution mostly used for dailies etc
Armory Profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/steelcapped/simple

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
home row keys shift+ home row keys 1-10 shift + 1-10 ctrl +1-10
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No)
yes
Previous PvE Experience: I stated that in decent detail above when asked about my history in WoW
Classic:
TBC:
WotLK:
Cataclysm:
Therazane Rep Level :
First Aid Level :
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)
I managed to have over 2k rating every season in wotlk also had a pvp only rogue from classic name Antihurro on us realms pretty sure its the only female dwarf rogue named antihurro
Grand marshal alliance side. I didn't do a lot of pvp through tbc besides some battlegrounds
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:no
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus)
I have played every class in the game at least to level 80

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? Cielago saw me posting looking for a guild and had a short conversation with him, as far as knowing anyone in the guild well no not at this time
What do you expect from Results May Vary? Steady progress and fun people to relax and enjoy this game with
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?Yes I can play any class/spec with good proficiency
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?I can raid every day... that would mean I had no life but I have done it before however I am more comfortable with a relaxed schedule with a short focused time on progression
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) me
Any additional information you need to tell us?Not at this time.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):Normal wow interface + recount/omen and threatplates
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

[Declined] Steelcapped Protection Paladin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Steelcapped Protection Paladin Application   [Declined] Steelcapped Protection Paladin Application EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 22:14

One of our old tanks came back to active, we think we are fine again on tank spots. If something will change we will run up to you. Thank you for applying us.
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Steelcapped Protection Paladin Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: [2. Looking For Group - RMV]-
Jump to: