Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Rogue Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Naermorth
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted] Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Rogue Application   [Accepted] Rogue Application EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 20:59

Personal Information
Your Firstname: Oguz
Age and Country: 20 - Turkey
Tell us about yourself: Studying Comp Engineering at a university. If I'm at home, I'll probably be playing WoW.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I started with ToC patch in WotLK. I have been in some successful pugs. With ICC, I started my actual raiding.
Info about your computer and internet connection: E6420 2.13GHz cpu - gts250 vga - 2gb ddr2 ram. 1Mbit dsl.
Do you use an Authenticator?: No. I never needed an Authenticator.
How stable is your internet connection?: Stable. Not often, but sometimes (like once a month or even less), because of my ISP, it might not let me raid. But as I said, not often.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 60-75.
Whats your ping (latency) in (dalaran) Orgrimmar? Around 100.
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : 2 friends. Sometimes they boost their chars, etc.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Naermorth
Class & Race: Goblin Rogue
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) Everything is 525. JC and Enc are the main profs.
Main spec: Assassination PvE
Off Spec: Sub PvP
Armory Profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/naermorth/simple

Information about your Keybindings: The ones that you cannot see on my UI picture are;

ctrl + 1 = Slice and Dice
ctrl + 2 = Redirect
ctrl + 3 = Cold Blood (I have it on the upper bar as well to see the cd status)
ctrl + 5 = Smoke bomb
ctrl + 6 = Gouge
ctrl + 7 = Dismantle
ctrl + 9 = Feint
F2 = putting either a healthstone or potion (agi or hp) depending on the fight

I have a gaming mouse. I'm pressing 6 - 7 - 9 - F1 - F2 - "ctrl + w" with my mouse's editable buttons.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: Everything with high gear, lvl.
TBC: Everything with high gear, lvl.
WotLK: ICC10/25 heroics 11/12 - RS25. Other than that, everything with high gear.
Cataclysm: Magmaw-Omnotron-Atramedes kills only due to lack of raid attandance. Killed conc of winds today. I have been on some other fights that I couldnt get a kill. Those are Al'akir - Halfus - Valiona/Theralion - Council - Maloriak.
Therazane Rep Level : Revered atm. Will work on it after I'm done with Earthen Ring (17k/21k rev atm)
First Aid Level : 525
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Not "experience".
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: I might help you with forum administrating if you need so. Have a bit of experience.
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) DK - Mage - Druid.

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? Mixalaras
What do you expect from Results May Vary? Proper 25man raiding.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? I might go for combat, if I had the gear for it.
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Yes.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? Only exam seasons can affect my raiding, but if "needed" I can still raid with you probably.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Hmm, myself Smile My mom addicted to my help, sometimes she distracts me, but that doesnt mean that shes contoling my play time.
Any additional information you need to tell us? I'm new on Twisting Nether, came from a shit realm. I dont have so many friends in TN yet Sad

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img207/4533/wowscrnshot021411001259.jpg
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue Application   [Accepted] Rogue Application EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 21:57

Nice gear and your wotlk exp looks promising,we are going to answer you soon.
Back to top Go down
limdul
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue Application   [Accepted] Rogue Application EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 22:59

Hi there, first of all Romega and I would like to apologies for leaving your bot raid today Very Happy We wanted to go lvl some worgen for fun.

I've seen this guy a lot lately, mostly forming pugs for icecrown hc LK or BoT trash runs, this shows he is willing to work for stuff, which i think makes him a great player Smile
So a vouch from me!
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue Application   [Accepted] Rogue Application EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 06:16

You will have the final answer tonight, please try don't get saved from any bosses until today except BH. ThankQ!
Back to top Go down
mixalarasnew
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
mixalarasnew

PostSubject: re: rogue application   [Accepted] Rogue Application EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 07:28

Hey ,wait a sec i know this dude we had been on an icc run really good player i mean we had reallly good communication about when givving tot burning cds on some boss most to have fun and make some more dps than other and we was first and second on the meters all the time. Very Happy Also he told in the raid about shadowtraps and who had infect etc... but we wasnt on ventrilo to say them but he spammed them with macros but some guyz in that raid was sooo fail that we couldnt kill LK 10 HC...
When i saw him on the raid i saw the epics he has, like main hand and the really expensive enchants and i asked him about guilds etc and he told me that he is new to the server that he was on a fail one and he came here to raid a bit so i told him that we was looking for a rogue Very Happy and here he is his apply Very Happy
2 things for him really nice guy and he know that thing that named as rogue!!!!! Razz
Vouch by me also.....

Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue Application   [Accepted] Rogue Application EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 21:43

Accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue Application   [Accepted] Rogue Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1