Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Assassination Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fitzzy
Grunt
Grunt

[Declined] Assassination Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Assassination Rogue   [Declined] Assassination Rogue EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 23:30

Personal Information

Your Firstname: Teodor

Age and Country: I am 18 years old from Bulgaria

Tell us about yourself: Now i am student grade 12 , Engage actively in fitness and ofc i like to play wow!

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOS: I started to play wow from TBC whit mage!In WOTLK I made good progress with the healer !in cata start playing with a tank for a short,but now i am dps and i planning to sit dps for a long

Info about your computer and internet connection: My computer is not like NASA pc but my fps is not bad and i have stable connection

Do you use an Authenticator? No i dont

How stable is your internet connection? My connection is really stable

How much fps do you normally have in 25man raid in combat?My fps in 25 man raid in combat is 50-55

Whats your ping (latency) in ogri: My latency in ogri is 40-60

Doest ANY other person have or will ver have access/password to your account?: No

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Charcter Information

Character Name: Fitzzy

Class & Race: Goblin Rogue

Professions(including Cooking & Fishing): Alchemy(max) and Herbalism(max)

Main spec: Assassination PvE

Off spec: Assassination PvP

Armory Profile:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/fitzzy/simple

Information about your Keybindings: i useing 1-6 buttons and most of Ctrl+ ,shift+ for my survivle abilities,potions,cds and threat reduction!

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?:Yes

Previous PvE Experience:
TBC:
Karazhan 12/12
Magtheridon 1/1
Gruul's Lair 2/2
Tempest Keep 3/4
Serpentshrine Cavern 4/6
Black Temple 3/9
Sunwell 0/0
Wotlk:
Naxxramas 15/15
Obsidian Sanctum 1/1
VoA 4/4
ToC 4/5 hm 25man
ICC 11/12 hm 25man
Cataclysm:
Blackwing Descent 4/6
Bastion of Twilight 3/4
Throne of Four Winds 1/2

Therzane Rep level: Revered

First Aid Level: max

Do you have any PvP experience?If so rating and bracket?Yes ! in wotlk 2k rating 2v2 ! cata 1800 rating in 2v2!

Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making? Nothing with web designing ,only small exp in movie making!

List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+: Zalana 85 hunter,Wollye 85 paladin,Merrcho 80 druid

Do you know anyone from Result May Vary? No i dont

What do you expect from Results May Vary? Expect friendly, good atmosphere in raids and killing bosses in Heroic mode!

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes

We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Yes! its good for me

How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I can raid every day ,I will be active regardless of the date and time

Who controls your game time? Me and only me

Any additional information you need to tell us? I am not Homo!

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface)! https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot022711232858.jpg/

Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Assassination Rogue   [Declined] Assassination Rogue EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011, 23:31

You need to work on therazane rep ofc and since your wow history is "short" tell me please why you picked up a rogue for dps and not your pala as retri or your hunter?I mean you have zero experience with him and from your achievements it looks like it was your last alt.
Back to top Go down
Fitzzy
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Assassination Rogue   [Declined] Assassination Rogue EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 00:36

i didn't play on my hunter of because is in cezh realm (like dead) i can't raid with pug or join in guild , of because didn't have ppl!i didn't want to dps with my paladin!i didn't like paladin rotation and fucking prioriti list !I like to dps with rogue of because rotation is easy and i have time to look around and watch for boss abilities and my position!i know my experience is not that good but I'm sure i will deal with each encounter no matter whether it will be normal or hm !about my rep i will be exalted soon
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Assassination Rogue   [Declined] Assassination Rogue EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 00:35

Speak with Demonium or Voltus ingame for a little chat.
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Assassination Rogue   [Declined] Assassination Rogue EmptyTue 08 Mar 2011, 17:44

Declined...no response afte 4 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Assassination Rogue   [Declined] Assassination Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Assassination Rogue
Page 1 of 1