Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined]Shockfrenzy - Elemental Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shockfrenzy

[Declined]Shockfrenzy - Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Shockfrenzy - Elemental Shaman   [Declined]Shockfrenzy - Elemental Shaman EmptyWed 25 Mar 2009, 15:35

Personal information
Your real name: Mared
Age and Country: 18 - Stockholm, Sweden
Tell us about yourself: I'm a very laid back guy who is currently in my second year of college.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I started World of Warcraft 3 years ago when my friends introduced the game to me. I started on Xavius (EU) where my friends were playing. I played a mage and raided there with a guild that raided karazhan only. That is where I learned to raid. I got tired of my mage due to constantly having mana problems. Thus I rerolled to Shaman which I have been playing ever since. When my friends transfered to Twisting Nether I packed my bags and did so as well. Now starts my career in PvE on Twisting Nether. In TBC i raided with Sacrifice who raided up to BT (up to mother shahraz) and Hyjal (full clear). I left them when they went soft core and stopped raiding because they could not be botherd. That is when i started to pvp instead. Not on a serious level but it was the only option I had available to me at that point. When Wotlk came along I started to raid again. My first raiding guild was Chaotic Plague who sadly disbanded. We cleared everything except Sartharion 3D (heroic).
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information:
Character Name: Shockfrenzy
Class & Race: Orc Shaman
Professions: Mining (125), Engineering (125). My alt has better and higher skill professions.
Raid spec: Elemental (57/14/0)
Armory Profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Shockfrenzy

Information about your Keybindings: 1 to 7, G, F, X, Z, ยง, Mouse 4, Mouse 5, Middle Mouse,
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes of course.
Previous PvE Experience: Karazhan, Gruul, Magtharidon, SSC, TK, BT, Hyjal, Naxx(wotlk), Sartharion 2D, Malygos.
Do you have any PvP experience? Played with my mage in arena at around 1700 rating in TBC, and with my enhancement shaman (at that time) at around 1600.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? I like to play with mature raiders who are like minded about raiding.
Do you like playing your class? Of course, I like being able to provide a raid with buffs and the ability to heal if needed.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I can raid everyday. Time is not a problem. Some exceptions might apply if I have something important IRL.
Any additional information you need to tell us? Not at the moment.

P.S: I hope you enjoyed reading the application and hope for a positive answer from you soon. javascript:emoticonp('Smile')

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img48/8082/wowscrnshot022009185105.jpg
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Shockfrenzy - Elemental Shaman   [Declined]Shockfrenzy - Elemental Shaman EmptyWed 25 Mar 2009, 22:14

Hello!

Nice, informative and easy reading application.

You have quite powerful gear there, just missing some top enchants on some top items. A little raid gold might help you with those upgrades. But there are also things which require effort from your end. Like the Sons of Hodir reputation for the shoulders enchant and the First Aid skill.

Professions also offer a nice selfbuff, which is something you are also missing out. Skinning is an easy-to-skill profession which can bring you gold and also an extra passive bonus in dps. With that gold you might be able to skill enchanting later on.

Some fine tuning can be made at the end with a discussion about gems.

Good luck with the application.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Shockfrenzy - Elemental Shaman   [Declined]Shockfrenzy - Elemental Shaman EmptyWed 25 Mar 2009, 23:15

First aid under 400,leg enchant,shoulder ench(hodir rep ignored),underleveld worthless proffessions.

Sry application denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Shockfrenzy - Elemental Shaman   [Declined]Shockfrenzy - Elemental Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Shockfrenzy - Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1