Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] warlock apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bodmor

[Declined] warlock apply Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] warlock apply   [Declined] warlock apply EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 17:05

Personal information
Your real name: Mattias

Age and Country: 19 sweden

Tell us about yourself: im a focused guy that hates to studdy but realy fast learner

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:been playing wow,warhammer online dunno if diablo2(lod) if a mmon but still:D

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
yes ofc

Character Information
Character Name: Bodmor

Class & Race: Warlock male

Professions: (State your skill and rare recipies also) talior 431 atm

Raid spec: can respecc if needed 0/38/23

Armory Profile:
(got 2076 spell power/27.67% crit self bufft)

Information about your Keybindings: i use bartender4 and mostly the normal keybindings and F1-F8

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: have a working mic and not afraid to talk with new persons and on vent

Previous PvE Experience: (BWL/AQ40/Naxx(60)/Hyjal/BT/Naxx(80)/Sartharion/Malygos) have cleard most old school raids, have done all tbc raids, cleard most 10 man now in lvl 80 just had some bad luck with malygos

Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? 3v3 over 18XX

What do you expect from Results May Vary? Some fun time raiding that all i want

Do you like playing your class? i havent playd so much lock before so i wanted to try it out and got stuck with it and i like the high crits and balanced playing

How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? can raid mostly all days a week and some weekends if im not spending time with my girlfriend

Any additional information you need to tell us? noting realy

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): cant link but can send on msn or somting like that Cool
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] warlock apply   [Declined] warlock apply EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 18:06

Hello!
I don't know why, but many applicants cannot link their armory profile recently.
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Bodmor

Anyway, when you say "i have done all tbc raids" you probably mean with another character (because the reputations on this one don't justify that statement). If that's true, then you should know for yourself that you are missing alot of important enchants on most of your gear. Appart from that your hit rating is extremly low, you are totaly missing Sons of Hodir reputation for the shoulders enchant and you haven't even learned First Aid skill. In general a very neglected character. But still wait for officers to reply.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] warlock apply   [Declined] warlock apply EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 00:08

We ll have to decline. Gearwise not rdy.
Good luck finding another guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] warlock apply   [Declined] warlock apply Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] warlock apply
Page 1 of 1