Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Holy Priest application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Narcotic

[Accepted] Holy Priest application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Holy Priest application   [Accepted] Holy Priest application EmptySat 18 Apr 2009, 09:27

Personal information :
Your real name: George
Age and Country: 26 / Romania
Tell us about yourself: Sometimes it's hard to talk about yourself ..hehe. Well…I am 26 years old and work in an IT company in the QA department. I started playing MMORPGs in highschool and there are quite some years since then and still playing , now only casually because I have a life and still enjoy my RL with my parents, my girlfriend and my friends. Also I like to watch movies, ride my car, spend time with friends play soccer and ofc play video games.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Started to play Lineage II with some friends for almost two years and then decided to move forward to WoW. Also played a lil' bit of Eve. Started playing as a mage but later decided to play priest and have been playing it for a year and a half now.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Narcotic
Class & Race: Undead Priest
Professions: Mining:450 / Tailoring: 450, have Wispcloak and Deathchill Cloak recipes , if that’s what you’re asking.
Raid spec : Holy 14/57/0
Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Narcotic

Information about your Keybindings: I have my spells bound but also I use my Logitech G15 macros , witch are very useful in unexpected situations witch need fast reactions.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed? : Yes
Previous PvE Experience: (BWL/AQ40/Naxx(60)/Hyjal/BT/Naxx(80)/Sartharion/Malygos) Started playing my fist character in TBC so I didn't get to raid the classic content, just played from time to time with a friend, but nothing serious. Raided in TBC up to Brutallus in SWP with "Eye for an eye". Before WotLK, harsh times came, ppl began to slack, not coming online for SWP progress and all of us were sick of BT and MH, and the inevitable came …the guild disbanded. Some officers stayed in the guild and wait for new content and others applied to other guilds. When WotLK released the guild was reformed as "Rising Sun". I want to mention that after the guild disbanded I wanted to take a break and I didn’t pay my account for some months. I was a core member in E4E and now a casual member in Rising Sun but I want to start raid again and seems the guild doesn’t need my help so I must keep walking...you know what I mean
Cleared all 10 man content in WotLK, all Naxx 25 except Sapphiron and Malygos only with pugs, wich was very very hard for me …seeing so much failure and ppl leaving raids because of wipes. I’m a perfectionist and a fast learner, always trying to find better solutions that simplify things and improve my play style , and always trying to finish what I started to do.
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Well…attending to almost guild raids, having a job , a girlfriend and lots of friends to spend time with I didn’t had time to pvp.....just made battlegrounds from time to time for relaxing my eyes and my mind.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? A friendly and mature raiding environment…and ofc progress Wink
Do you like playing your class? Answer, also why? Yes I really enjoy my class. Well …in TBC I played only as shadow and now I went for healing because I wanted change the play style. In TBC sp were used as mana batteries and now for their damage, and holy priest used for raid healing. The fact that a priest can switch from massive damage dealing into a raid healing is very useful for me.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? Raiding 3 nights a week is no problem for me…. except some serious situation when I have to stay to work or partying at my birthday or something like that
Any additional information you need to tell us? First I want to say sorry that I applied so late, I wanted to apply last week but for some personal reasons I couldn’t. If you want more info go ahead and ask me…altho i will be online monday night cuz in my country is easter

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): now i use standard UI , but ofc i can personalize in many ways my UI .
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Priest application   [Accepted] Holy Priest application EmptySat 18 Apr 2009, 10:08

Hello! Nice application.
I have raided with Narcotic through whole Mount Hyjal and Black Temple, more than a year ago. Back then, as he also says, he played shadow, so i cannot say how will he perform as holy. But, i remember him as a good and reliable player who never araised any issues or caused any form of drama. He was there both in wipe nights and in farm nights.
If there is still interest in holy priests (since i see recruitment closed), i would say he is worth at least a trial.
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Priest application   [Accepted] Holy Priest application EmptySat 18 Apr 2009, 14:46

The healing situation is a bit tight atm but give me a day or two to get back to you with an answer.
Back to top Go down
Chinga
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Chinga

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Priest application   [Accepted] Holy Priest application EmptySun 19 Apr 2009, 22:44

Accepted on trial. Whisper one of the officers for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Priest application   [Accepted] Holy Priest application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Holy Priest application
Page 1 of 1