Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

[Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carth
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis   Fri 01 May 2009, 06:33

Yanisis wrote:
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?
Yeah, aslong it isnt like one specc first night, one night later the other one and so on.
Unfortunately this might happen and it might also be like one spec first raid hour, one spec later the same night. lol! I believe Lequar, Patulous, Kim have made their class trainer rich.

One more thing, how much have you seen of Ulduar in these 3 first weeks?

Kotik
Warlord
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis   Fri 01 May 2009, 13:54

Im not a DK expert, quite on the contrary I'm very enexperienced with their talents. Do you mind explaining why both your main spec and off spec is unholy with just a few talents shuffled around.
Back to top Go down
Kim
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis   Fri 01 May 2009, 14:42

Main spec obviously DPS, I would have a few suggestions there:
- You might want to drop Conviction and get Impurity instead as almost all damage you do is magical damage as Unholy. On the other hand, diseases can't crit but Impurity affects both your Scourge Strike and Diseases.
- You might consider dropping 2H specialization and get Dirge instead. With Unholy dps rotation you have a lot of time to spend on Death Coils and for that you need runic power. 2H spec can outweight the difference to a certain degree - I personally haven't tested it so I leave this one up to you.
- I have noticed you are using only 2x27str gems from jewelcrafting in your gear.
- Your gemming does not seem very well thought tru. You might want to put your Prismatic gems to blue sockets because everything that fits in them and is somewhat usefull has stamina on it which is not very desirable. On the other hand to red and yellow sockets you are able to put much more interresting stuff. *hint*
- You might want to put +22agi on your cloak too (especially considering it's iLvl226).

--------

To you secondary tanking spec (I will assume it's a tanking spec and not some PvP spec):
- From my experience Bladed Armor > Black Ice.
- Anytime you would be tanking in 25 mans it would prolly be just some AoE tanking as our tanks are all very active.
- Nevertheless, you don't really need a Ghoul while tanking and you might spend the points elsewhere, like 5/5 in Desecration.
- You don't need 5 points in Necrosis and 3 points in Blood Caked Blade. Better spend some points in Vicious Strikes and Outbreak.
- You might want to consider using some glyphs for your secondary spec as well. (SS, Death'n'Decay, Bone Armor would prolly be best choices).

-------

As to the matter of you changing specs we would most probably be fine with you staying as Unholy dps most of the time and switching to Unholy tanking from time to time. Our other active DK plays Frost DPS, I am a Blood Tank so Unholy dps would be a nice complement.

Quote :
The respecc "problem" can be kinda worked out. Im kinda desperate looking for a new guild since my old one didnt progess. So I hereby change my application to following: I can respecc how much you want xD

Being desperate isn't the best thing to write anywhere near your app Smile

Overally you seem to be an ok player but you definitely still have a lot to learn.

EDIT: did a few edits.
Back to top Go down
Kim
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis   Fri 01 May 2009, 19:17

Nono, you didnt quite get it. The point was that you could optimise what gem you use in which slot to achieve better overral result.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis   Sat 02 May 2009, 07:01

nothing to be sry bout Smile
kim was just trying to give advice how to tune your gear better
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis   Wed 06 May 2009, 01:45

dont decline nor accept you yet .
dk situation is ok for the moment check again in 3-4 days will probably have an answer for you .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis   

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn] Undead Deathknight Yanisis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1