Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Zarnak - Tanking Death Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarnak
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted] Zarnak - Tanking Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Zarnak - Tanking Death Knight   [Accepted] Zarnak - Tanking Death Knight EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 19:20

Personal Information
Your real name: Johan
Age and Country: 23 from Sweden
Tell us about yourself: Have a part-time job that doesn't interfere with raiding hours, if anything it would be that I sign on in the last minuit. But I don't have that many of those days.
I have a photography interest, and I love playing games Smile
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: No "real" MMO experience other then WoW, if you don't count Diablo II =). Been playing since USA open and closed beta, aswell as EU open and closed beta. Originated from Bloodscalp, and transfered to TN as soon as it opened. I played the first 2 years as a Shaman (Voodoo), after that I rerolled Alliance Warlock (Lintso) on the very same server (Twisting Nether). However, the guild lost it's sharm, so I returned to the Shaman after about a year. Now I've been playing my Death Knight since WotLK release as an officer and raid-leader in Dereliction.
Former guilds:
Classic: Bleed you Dry(H) - Dereliction(H) - Heartless(H) - Remedy(H) - Iratus Lepus(A)
tBC: Iratus Lepus(A) - Crucial(A)
WotLK: Dereliction(H)

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Zarnak
Class & Race: Death Knight - Tauren
Professions: (State your skill and rare recipies also) Jewelcrafting 450 - Enchanting 375
No rare recipies. Enchanting is a new project, mainly for money. I'm gonna keep leveling for atleast the ring-enchants.
Raid spec: (10/8/53) Unholy tank since it seem to perform the best ATM. Played Frost up to 3.1
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Zarnak
Some info that doesn't show, unbuffed ofc:
Armor: 29 220 Health: 32 243

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
1-4 - My main spells in order: Icy Touch > Plague Strike > Scourge Strike > Blood Strike
5 - Mind Freeze
R - Obliterate
T - Rune Strike
F - Death Coil
§ - Dark Command
[Alt+1] - Death and Decay
[Alt+2] - Bone Shield
[Alt+3] - Icebound Fortitude
[Alt+4] - Anti-Magic Zone
[Alt+5] - Empowered Rune Weapon
[Shift-3] - Pestilence
[Shift-4] - Blood Boil
[Shift+R] - Unholy Blight
[Shift+G] - Anti-Magic Shell
I click my trinkets and health stones. Been using the same binds since the start so, no reason to change.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience: BWL / AQ40 / Naxx(60) - Only 2 bosses, that was when I changed to Warlock / Hyjal / BT / Naxx(80) / Sartharion+3D / Malygos 6min / Ulduar 10 up to Mimiron , Ulduar 25 to Thorim.
Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) - PvP havnt been fun since classic. I pwnd as enhance shaman Smile I guess that sums up what I think of PvP nowadays. Just some occasional bg's once in a while.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Some web design. But I'm rusty.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? Focused raids, and to progress in mainly 25man raids (10-man just doesn't have the same to it).
Do you like playing your class? Answer, also why? Yes, DK is a very challenging class to master. So far, it's a complicate way of enjoying the game, and I like the challenge.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Sure, however my gear is crap when it comes to DPS. Full PvP gear is what I have, since tanking have been the only job for me sofar.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I'm always up for 25 man raids, no mather what day. I stayed on a steady 92% attendance in Dereliction, and that's the same level I've had in my earlier guilds.
Any additional information you need to tell us? Is this where I should name all those famouse ppl that I know?
Well, Xairox, Cielago and Xristo(Lungorthin) <-- All from old Heartless / Remedy
And ofc, the new reqruits from my recent guild: Thorzak and Sleepér.
There are probably some more around there.
I like achievements aswell, well mostly. Some days they are just so boring, but even so, I've managed to gather alot for beeing a DK Smile

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
http://frensborg.se/guild/download/file.php?id=55
Not a fresh one, but the UI is still the same.

// Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Zarnak - Tanking Death Knight   [Accepted] Zarnak - Tanking Death Knight EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 23:24

I will come back to you with an answer by tomorrow. Hang tight.
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Zarnak - Tanking Death Knight   [Accepted] Zarnak - Tanking Death Knight EmptyTue 12 May 2009, 16:52

Accepted, contact me in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Zarnak - Tanking Death Knight   [Accepted] Zarnak - Tanking Death Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Zarnak - Tanking Death Knight
Page 1 of 1