Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

[Accepted] Balance / Restoration Druid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carth
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Balance / Restoration Druid   Thu 09 Jul 2009, 05:37

Hi!
You need to register your username on the forums in order to be able to post links.
The application is very informative, honest and nice, so i am looking forward to seeing what Voltus, Nuwin and most of all Karagioz has to say. .

Since you haven't bought the offspec ability, i am wondering how much gold you have atm and if you would be able to afford 4 weekly respecs (number is random) from Balance spec to Resto and the other way around. Also i am not sure how an ex-officer can cope with sitouts, since the healing situation is very tight.

Personally i wouldn't enjoy having another healer (unless it's a paladin) or another greek in the guild (unless it's Blacksatin). But it's the officers' call.

GL.

Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Balance / Restoration Druid   Thu 09 Jul 2009, 07:20

I like this chicken! We have done many runs together and he has my vouch.

Good luck mate, I hope to team up again together!

Carth, why not another Greek except Blacksatin?
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Balance / Restoration Druid   Thu 09 Jul 2009, 08:29

Voltus wrote:

Because she's hot.

Patulous
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Balance / Restoration Druid   Thu 09 Jul 2009, 09:27

Carth wrote:
Voltus wrote:

Because she's hot.

carth u keep the photos for urself.ok. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Balance / Restoration Druid   Thu 09 Jul 2009, 10:48

Who the hell is blackstain?
And who is the poster above me? Surprised

@ Carth
Carth wrote:
Personally i wouldn't enjoy having another healer unless it's another greek.
So you enjoy having people disconnect alot during raids? Razz
Back to top Go down
Xontroula
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Balance / Restoration Druid   Thu 09 Jul 2009, 11:19

Yes, I have more than a few couple of thousands of gold so buying the off-spec wouldn't be a problem for me.
As I was informed I think you have 1 balance and 2 or more restoration druids so I am more than happy to join and raid as balance.
This is my armory link
You can probably see myself as resto with my restoration gear on there. To be honest, my balance gear is better than my resto gear since I've been mostly raiding as balance in Wotlk.

Update: 19200/21000 Revered with Sons, I'll be exalted tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Balance / Restoration Druid   Thu 09 Jul 2009, 12:32

I have 3 questions for you, 1: Since you are 16 years old... do you or your parents control you game time? Since that is the reason most guilds refuse to take members bellow the age of 18.
2: Seeing as you have been taking breaks and rerolling alot in the past I cannot help but be doubtfull you might reroll once druids gets a nerf or quit the game or something. What are you future plans?
3: Why are sundays a bad raiding day for you?
Back to top Go down
Xontroula
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Balance / Restoration Druid   Thu 09 Jul 2009, 12:47

1) Absolutely not, I have been raiding since early BC and I never had my parents control my game time.

2) My future plans is to fully concertrate on my druid. By reading my apply you can see that I have rerolled some times but this happened only when was guildless. Both my RL and game friends are playing here and there is no possiblity I am going to quit TN and my druid for somewhere else or for another char. Last but not least, as of 9/7/2009 I have never left a raiding guild unless it was disbanded. RMV is the only guild I have applied with my Druid right now since I think it's not a nice thing to have 2 open applications in the same time and RMV was my first choice.

3) We sometimes hang out with friends or play some LANs together. Since this day is flexible and since you are raiding 3 times a week, I will try to change this day to Friday in the most weeks.
Sunday may not be the best day for me but I will try to attend a good amount of Sunday raids.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Balance / Restoration Druid   Thu 09 Jul 2009, 16:52

I have raid with Xontroula too, and he is very nice dps and was very active (100% i think) nice person and social,would be nice to have you with us m8.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Balance / Restoration Druid   Fri 10 Jul 2009, 04:42

accepted on trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Balance / Restoration Druid   

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Balance / Restoration Druid
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1