Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragonica Resto Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonic

Dragonica Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Dragonica Resto Shaman   Dragonica Resto Shaman EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 22:59

Personal Information
Your Real Name:Dennis
Age and Country:22 Greece
Tell us about yourself:Not much to tell.Im not a really talking guy.But im friendly.I help people and i hope they sometimes help me back.
Tell us about your history in wow and other mmo:I started playing wow at Vannila with a Warlock that Stopped playing at TBC Before Sunwell comes out.I also had this account with the shaman to play with.Other mmo.Mu online Dota and some other random staff.
Info about your computer and internet connection:
How stable is your internet connection?:So far i didnt have a problem with my connection at all
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?:45-50 sometimes
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template":YES

Character Information
Character Name:Dragonica
Class & Race: Troll Shaman
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing):Herbalism 450,Enchnating 390(WAnt to level it fast),Cooking 412,Fishing 350
Main spec:Restoration
Off Spec:Enhancement
Armory Profile

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
F:Riptide
G:Natures Swiftness
T:Tidal Force
V:Earth Shield
Mouse Button 4:Water Shield
Mouse Button 5:Totems
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed? (Yes / No):Yes at both
Previous PvE Experience:Vanilla WoW until C'thun and TBC until Illidari Council.Note those happened with my Ally<dont blame me>Warlock.Account banned cause gm told me i used a Bug to kill onyxia at 70.That was total Lame.With this character all before ulduar.At ulduar only 10 man expirience.FL,Razorscale,XT-002 Deco,Kologran,auriya,ANd hodir.All of them in hard mode

Hodir rep level [/b]:Revered almost exalted.Some days to be exalted
First aid level:442/450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus):I dont play pvp.Just do the daily sometimes.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:A bit of movie making.
What do you expect from Results May Vary?An Helpful end game raiding guild.I used to be a proud member of retry guild but left game due to some Exams in college and now im back and they disbanded.So im looking for a guild.I can offer Help and Friendship.And i expect the same:)

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?:Ofc.I have some ench gear but not much.Just to help my self at dailys and farming
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you?:Yes.I can come at all days you posted
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?:I cant raid at Friday its my off day.But i dont have problem for other days.I? usually play 8 hours per day:)You know i work in an office and if i dont have something to do i play wow.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc):Me.Im not married and my girl dont have a problem:P
[Any additional information you need to tell us?Nope.hope you accept my application and Be a part of your guild:)
Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):

[img=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img10/5070/wowscrnshot081009013100.jpg]
Back to top Go down
Dragonic

PostSubject: Some changes   Dragonica Resto Shaman EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009, 15:58

Exalted now with Son of hodir
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: Dragonica Resto Shaman   Dragonica Resto Shaman EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009, 01:27

Declined because we have no space for additional healers in our raids. Thanks for showing interest and good luck finding a guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonica Resto Shaman   Dragonica Resto Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragonica Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1