Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application - UD Mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nekyia

Application - UD Mage Empty
PostSubject: Application - UD Mage   Application - UD Mage EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 12:07

Personal Information
Your real name: Christoffer
Age and Country: 22 - Denmark
Tell us about yourself: Ambitious patient guy looking to progress.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Started playing WoW at the beginning of BC where I was in a casual guild raiding Karazhan and doing heroics. When Wotlk was released I transferred to Boulderfist, tried a few guilds and ended up in a fairly hardcore raiding guild which unfortunately disbanded recently.
Info about your computer and internet connection: 2,6 Ghz Quadcore AMD, 4 GB RAM, 1 TB Hdd, ATi HD 4870 (1 GB). I have 6mbit/1mbit extremely stable internet.
How stable is your internet connection?: Extremely.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? ~60 (Vsync cap)
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes.

Character Information
Character Name: Nekyia
Class & Race: Undead Mage
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): 442 Tailoring / 435 Inscription (Cooking/Fishing not yet skilled)
Main spec: Arcane
Off Spec: PvP Frost
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: I use numbers 1-5 and combining letters surrounding wasd with shift for easy accessibility.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes!
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: - none -
TBC: - Hc's/Kara -
WotLK: - Everything from Hc's to Trial of the Crusader (25 man) -
Hodir rep level : Neutral (I have inscription for better shoulder enchant).
First aid level : 225 (Been meaning to max it, but haven't gotten around to doing it yet).
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? No real Arena experience (400 rating for a few matches) but have been doing BG's A LOT.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: I produce music if that's any use to you.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? Progress and fun.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Absolutely - no questions asked.
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? Suits me fine.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I plan to have very high attendance.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) The bank (only kidding, me ofc).
Any additional information you need to tell us? Most of my progress is on my feral druid: which is mainspecced dps and offspecced Tank. Recently I've taken quite a shine to my mage due to the high damage output they can do. Aslo I've played with Rossignol before \o/.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): Coming up (am on a laptop atm). I use DoTimer, Grid, Decursive, Bartender, OmniCC and some other nifty addons.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
Rossignol
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Application - UD Mage   Application - UD Mage EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 12:16

GOOD guy.

Used to lead our raids in ulduar <3 Vouch!
Back to top Go down
Nekyia
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Nekyia

PostSubject: Re: Application - UD Mage   Application - UD Mage EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 12:28

Odd it wouldn't post my armory links so I created a user.

My Mage: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Nekyia

Used to be my main:
My Druid: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Uddermadness

My INTERFACE (It's my druid but mage is the same):
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img98/1508/22355069.jpg

(DoTimer is not active since there are no party buffs or cooldowns)
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: Application - UD Mage   Application - UD Mage EmptyMon 07 Sep 2009, 07:47

Finally a Mage!

Hello Nekyia,

I have few things to notice in your apply..

I can see some pre-patch quality gems and a poor enchant on bracers, I want to believe you will fix that soon.
Second thing, Glyph of Evocation is useless. Glyph of Arcane Missiles which increases the critical strike damage bonus of Arcane Missiles by 25% is much better. Also you are 3% hit rate overcapped on Arcane spells.

And if you don't mind to reroll again to your druid I think you have my vouch.

Good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
Nekyia
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Nekyia

PostSubject: Re: Application - UD Mage   Application - UD Mage EmptyMon 07 Sep 2009, 09:03

Voltus wrote:
Finally a Mage!

Hello Nekyia,

I have few things to notice in your apply..

I can see some pre-patch quality gems and a poor enchant on bracers, I want to believe you will fix that soon.
Second thing, Glyph of Evocation is useless. Glyph of Arcane Missiles which increases the critical strike damage bonus of Arcane Missiles by 25% is much better. Also you are 3% hit rate overcapped on Arcane spells.

And if you don't mind to reroll again to your druid I think you have my vouch.

Good luck with your application.
Hey Voltus,

Thanks for replying! The reason I haven't gotten around to enchanting my bracers properly yet is that, well, they suck. I am working super hard replacing inferior gear and gemming/enchanting with the best means available. The reason why I haven't replaced the rare gems yet is because I am still trying to find the perfect balance between spellpower and haste rating. But of course I will have it sorted before I join - if you want me. =)

I used to be fire specced which requires a lot of hit rating but decided to gear up arcane for the next patch since it will get a considerable boost.

Thanks for making me aware of my glyph. It's an old PvP glyph, lol.

I don't mind playing my druid also.

But yeah, looking forward to hearing from you again, mate!
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: Application - UD Mage   Application - UD Mage EmptyMon 07 Sep 2009, 15:26

I always tend to be a bit extra careful with people that reroll to find out what their future plans are. It would be easy for someone to get geared up and then move on to gear up another character. That been said I would like to know the reasoning behind your reroll. And how much you are ready to work on your own to gear yourself up? By gear I mean gems, enchants and the whole nine yards.
Back to top Go down
Nekyia
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Nekyia

PostSubject: Re: Application - UD Mage   Application - UD Mage EmptyMon 07 Sep 2009, 16:18

Kotik wrote:
I always tend to be a bit extra careful with people that reroll to find out what their future plans are. It would be easy for someone to get geared up and then move on to gear up another character. That been said I would like to know the reasoning behind your reroll. And how much you are ready to work on your own to gear yourself up? By gear I mean gems, enchants and the whole nine yards.
Armory just updated my profile, all epic gems in there now (+ a better neck). Gold isn't an issue for me. I make tons off of AH and I currently sit on a pile of ~25.000 gold. I will always have the best enchant/gem in my gear, the bracers are an exception since they're being replaced today or tomorrow (depending on how many emblems I can farm today).

I want to DPS and have always wanted to DPS. When I played my druid I specifically wanted to DPS in raids, but almost always ended up tanking. So naturally I decided to reroll to a strictly dps class.

My future plans are to compete with Rossignol on dps, lol ;D.

So no worries, I will stick to my mage.
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: Application - UD Mage   Application - UD Mage EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 16:48

Accepted on trial. However I will keep an extra close eye on your gear during your trial period. Not that it takes a lot of effort to gear up now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - UD Mage   Application - UD Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - UD Mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: [2. Looking For Group - RMV]-
Jump to: