Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined]Warlock Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeptolon

[Declined]Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Warlock Application   [Declined]Warlock Application EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 05:54

Personal Information
Your real name:Morten
Age and Country:Denmark
Tell us about yourself:I am 16 years old has been on this server for 2 days so far and looking for a raiding guild I got a very nice social life but doesn't make me unable to raid at all, i am playing shit many hours aday etc:b
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:I started back in vanilla did raid some instances managed to kill everything except AQ40 and Naxx 40 then the first expansion came out and our guild disbandet I found some new friends and I did raid with them tought whole TBC, not more to say there really, then wotlk came out and we were still together but we disbandet right before ulduar patch. About other games I have only tried a few other.
Info about your computer and internet connection:I can just say I am running with 60+ fps and 10download/1upload.
How stable is your internet connection?:Stable.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?60+, hodir 30+
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Zeptolon
Class & Race: Warlock / Undead.
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)I am tailoring 426 and herbalism 450, but when faction change reach EU I'll change my herb to JC since it's about to come.
Main spec:Desto.
Off Spec:Demo.
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) I am using my mouse of life tap, then shift 1-9 for my curses and other abilties I am using on a boss encounter.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: (Yes / No)Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:Everything except AQ40, Naxx 40
TBC:Everything except the last 3 raids instances MH, BT, SW.
WotLK:Naxx, Maly, OS, Ulduar 10: 12/14, Heartbreaker, Knockx3, Crazy cat lady. Ulduar 25: 13/14, FL 4T, Hodir, Second hardest hard mode on IC.
Hodir rep level :Just got revered working on them everyday.
First aid level :Doesn't got first aid I will level it up anyway.
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Only the movie part.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? A nice raiding guild with a lot of nice people, so far I have seen on my two days on Twisting Nether you look pretty nice, been in VoA 25 with one of your warlocks and I am going Crusader today with a druid from your community,
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes.
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? Yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? 3/3.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) None really.
Any additional information you need to tell us? This used be my alt.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface)
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Warlock Application   [Declined]Warlock Application EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 07:06

Back to top Go down
Edesapa
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Warlock Application   [Declined]Warlock Application EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 08:16

He is persistent,kept spamming me
and convincible, i inved him as 3rd lock in voa 25 (stupid moi ) finally they "ninjaed" the lock item Mad

he showed good performance on recount
Back to top Go down
Zeptolon

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Warlock Application   [Declined]Warlock Application EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 12:28

Hey!

Sorry about that VoA 25, I just wanted to make sure you saw my message since I know you were getting a lot of whispers wasn't trying to spam you at all:b
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Warlock Application   [Declined]Warlock Application EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 08:31

Hi Zeptolon and welcome to our forum.

Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) None really. "That means maybe sometimes you got problem or not? Because you are only 16 years old."

Any additional information you need to tell us? This used be my alt. "Why and when you decide to reroll?"

I was in that VoA25 too with an alt. I have to agree with Edesapa's comment, but I'm restrained at all.

I have no more questions for now because Armory is in maintenance.

Good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
Zeptolon

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Warlock Application   [Declined]Warlock Application EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 12:56

Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) None really. "That means maybe sometimes you got problem or not? Because you are only 16 years old." Yes of cause sometimes but it's really rare.

Any additional information you need to tell us? This used be my alt. "Why and when you decide to reroll?" I rerolled 1 month ago for real after it has been my alt since it's pretty old now:b the reason why I decied to reroll is because I got tired of my paladin after 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Warlock Application   [Declined]Warlock Application EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 13:35

Declined. We are looking for people with some experience and ambition. Having had played the game for that long and not having raided anything difficult during that period sets off an alarm in my head right away. Welcome to Twisting Nether however and good luck finding a guild. I'm sure you will find one in no time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Warlock Application   [Declined]Warlock Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Warlock Application
Page 1 of 1