Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feral druid Tank/Dps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kikudann

Feral druid Tank/Dps Empty
PostSubject: Feral druid Tank/Dps   Feral druid Tank/Dps EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 19:19

Personal Information
Your real name: Daniel
Age and Country: 19 sweden
Tell us about yourself: Iam a 19 years old and live whit my gf. I don't have a work now so i play relly mutch wow
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Before i played wow i played Tibia lvl 60 druid. My gf gave me wow as a christmas present in december 2 years ago
Info about your computer and internet connection: Intel core 2duo cpu 2.34 GHz 2gb ram Internet is 2mb adls
How stable is your internet connection?: Iam the onley one that useing my Intener
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? I havent watch that but i don't have lag
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? yes

Character Information
Character Name: Kikudanne
Class & Race: Tauren druid
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Leartherworking 442/450 Skinning 450/450 Cooking 450/450 Fhishing 450/450
Main spec: Feral (tank)
Off Spec: Feral (dps) have some healing gear but have never played as healer
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: I use the ones one the pic
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience: Totc 10/25 udluar 10 cleared ulduar 25 yogg left naxx 10/25
Classic: diden't play back then
TBC: kara gruul hyjal first boss ssc not cleared
WotLK: Naxx 10/25 Totc 10/25 Ulduar 10 udlaur 25 yogg left
Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level : 450/450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? i don't like to play pvp on druiod so iam leveling a hunter.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: no

What do you expect from Results May Vary? I relly liked to play whit my old guild all the fun downing new bosses and forum posts and stuff so i hope this will get (if i get in ) simular to my old guild.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? yes
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? 100%
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) I can onley play 3 nights/week because i like to spend some time whit my gf but i can raid more if needed
Any additional information you need to tell us? my dps isent dune need to do some enchants and stuff. my English isent that good i understand and i can talk/write but iam not good at spelling.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
Back to top Go down
Tekla
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Tekla

PostSubject: Re: Feral druid Tank/Dps   Feral druid Tank/Dps EmptyThu 17 Sep 2009, 00:01

Back to top Go down
Nekyia
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Nekyia

PostSubject: Re: Feral druid Tank/Dps   Feral druid Tank/Dps EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 08:53

Having a feral druid myself I couldn't help replying to this.

You have great avoidance and all the right gems and enchants, however the talent points you have in "King of the Jungle" should go in "Infected Wounds", imo. As a replacement to your bracers I can warmly recommend "Sinner's Bindings" from Naxxramas 25, which are also great for kitty dps.

GL with your application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kikudann

PostSubject: Re: Feral druid Tank/Dps   Feral druid Tank/Dps EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 12:58

If you whant i can logg out in my cat gear or see you in game tell me a time to be online.
Back to top Go down
kikudann

PostSubject: Re: Feral druid Tank/Dps   Feral druid Tank/Dps EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 13:08

I have fore the cat ones because iam crit caped and need the arp
Back to top Go down
kikudann

PostSubject: Re: Feral druid Tank/Dps   Feral druid Tank/Dps EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 13:10

can't link but i have: Armbands of the Wary Lookout
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: Feral druid Tank/Dps   Feral druid Tank/Dps EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 20:21

Accepted as a trial. Please register on the forums and take sometime to read through the important stickies and guild rules etc so there is no confusions Smile Whisper one of the officers in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feral druid Tank/Dps   Feral druid Tank/Dps Empty

Back to top Go down

Feral druid Tank/Dps
Page 1 of 1