Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Undead Shadow Priest application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nilbus
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Nilbus

Undead Shadow Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Undead Shadow Priest application   Undead Shadow Priest application EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 23:06

Personal Information
Your real name: Eero
Age and Country: 32, Estonia
Tell us about yourself: I live in Tartu, the second biggest city of Estonia. My main activities are DJing, producing and promoting underground parties. I'm running one of the most successful drum'n'bass nights in Estonia, having big name foreign artists perform every month. Besides that I keep myself busy pursuing PhD degree on anthropology of religion in the Univesity of Tartu.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I haven't played that many other MMOs. Although I have peeked into Everquest & LOTR, I find WoW more fun.
Regarding my background in WoW I rolled an alliance druid back in Classic, leveled it up to 59, had a potential spot in raiding guild Minority, but then had some RL matters I needed to take care of and decided to quit entirely. I returned when WoTLK was released, rolled a horde priest and been loving it again. Active raider ever since.
Info about your computer and internet connection: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00 Ghz 3.00 GB RAM
How stable is your internet connection?: It's very stable, no disconnects that I can remember.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?: Never under 30, usually between 40-60 fps
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"?: Yes

Character Information
Character Name : Nilbus
Class & Race : Undead Priest
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing):
Tailoring: 450 (Ulduar Spellslinger's Slippers pattern)
Herbalism: 450 (going to switch either to enchanting or jewelcrafting)
Haven't skilled up cooking or fishing, seems a little boring and I can always buy stuff.
Main spec: Shadow 13/0/58
Off Spec: Shadow 14/0/57
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Nilbus

Information about your Keybindings: Main priority spells are bound to keys 1-5 (VT, DP, MF, MB, SW:P,)
Most other relevant spells/abilities I use in combat are bound using Alt, Shift and Control as modifier keys.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes, I have both
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: Didn't raid
TBC: Didn't play
WotLK: Pretty much everything, except Yogg-Saron and Algalon with Nurofen Plus in shadow spec
(including normal TOTC 10/25).
Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? I've done BGs, but haven't played Arena much.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Not really, I'm afraid

What do you expect from Results May Vary? I'm looking for a friendly and relaxed, but still progress-oriented and no-bullshit raiding environment. I'd like to continue doing 25-mans. As you might know, NPlus ceased to be a 25-man raiding guild a little while ago, mainly due to people not bothering to sign up or log on for the raid start. I wouldn't leave my guild otherwise.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes, I am. I'm offspec holy as mentioned above, so if that's what you need, I'm up for a switch. Haven't had much experience with disc spec, but there's no worries to go that route too I guess.

We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? They are fine with me.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I can attend 2-3 raids a week, so there should be no problems with meeting your requirements. I'm usually busy on Fridays and Saturdays though, as these are the nights I work.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) No one but me, myself & I.
I do live together with a girlfriend, but We have a healthy relationship and are both open-minded regarding each others activities, so that will never interfere with my playing.
Any additional information you need to tell us? I'm a trustworthy guy, I do what promise. I know how to manage my time so I can do lots of different things in my life.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):

It's kinda messy, I'm constantly working on it, but you get the idea anyhow

Undead Shadow Priest application Wowscrnshot092009230325

The raid add-ons I use: Omen, Recount, Quartz, DBM, ORA2, Fortexorcist, Omni CC, Grid, X-Perl.
Back to top Go down
Ktullu
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Undead Shadow Priest application   Undead Shadow Priest application EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 08:42

I know I've only just joined and all- But the guys from N+ that have applied here, Kiku, Shala and now Nilbus are realy good and stabile players and they all know their stuff...just wanted to add my 2 cents Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shirlei
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Shirlei

PostSubject: Re: Undead Shadow Priest application   Undead Shadow Priest application EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 14:08

I must ask, what is that addon showing buffs in the right side? Smile Apart from that all I have to say is good luck with your application!
Back to top Go down
Nilbus
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Nilbus

PostSubject: Re: Undead Shadow Priest application   Undead Shadow Priest application EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 14:18

Back to top Go down
Tekla
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Tekla

PostSubject: Re: Undead Shadow Priest application   Undead Shadow Priest application EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 15:08

Acctualy its forte warlock or forte x works for every clase these days
Back to top Go down
Nilbus
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Nilbus

PostSubject: Re: Undead Shadow Priest application   Undead Shadow Priest application EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 15:31

Well yeah, it's spell timer / cooldown timer addon ForteXcorcist.
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: Undead Shadow Priest application   Undead Shadow Priest application EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 16:23

Im happy to see to that your UI looks very much like mine with the exception of a few stuff being positioned in different places. I cannot look through your armory atm since Armory seems to be down along with Twisting Nether. I will get back to you asap.
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: Undead Shadow Priest application   Undead Shadow Priest application EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 23:16

Accepted on trial. Whisper one of the officers to get the invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undead Shadow Priest application   Undead Shadow Priest application Empty

Back to top Go down

Undead Shadow Priest application
Page 1 of 1