Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arthas got shit on me!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hearthas
Grunt
Grunt

Arthas got shit on me! Empty
PostSubject: Arthas got shit on me!   Arthas got shit on me! EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 06:48

Ive seen you around, I felt the love, Ive puged, now i like to join.

Im a casual player. wich means i dont like following raid schedules that much. I join when i feel like it and got time. I usually raid weekend nights and sometimes late weekdays.

Im 25 years old and my friends calls me a nerd cause I play wow. say it out loud.... SAY it out LOUD "IM NERD ND IM PROUD!"

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

That one got denied so i am making a new one. Im not gonig thrue a template since ive done it so many times. Got sick of applying to a guild like it was a IRL job honestly. Im not taking wow seriously, wich you all shouldve figured out by now. HOWEVER, I do raid well and dont fool around when im ingame and always want to finsh up what i started.

Now I can guarantee I only got nerdraged once in my lifetime in wow, and were a close second to go not long time ago but i managed to kept the emo in control. So you wont be getting alot of trolling for me. Im not that kind of guy.

Now. If you want me to join just give me a slap, and not the kiss of death.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zynthar
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Zynthar

PostSubject: Re: Arthas got shit on me!   Arthas got shit on me! EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 10:27

You made my day.
Back to top Go down
Tekla
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Tekla

PostSubject: Re: Arthas got shit on me!   Arthas got shit on me! EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 11:01

Oke this is still not very good. If you filled out those forms way to often you are a real slow learner because you leave out every piece of essential information we need to even start deciding we can let you in / use you. let me show you how its done so you get a fair chance. I still recommend you read the stickys than you would have seen this :

Important: Your application is our first impression of you. If your application is shit we will have the impression that you are shit. So bare that in mind before applying.

At this moment we only know your friend call you a nerd and your not a emo nerdrager we can't show up for every raid,with only this information no guild will take you on, I can guarantee you that. so here is how it schould have looked:

Personal Information John
Your real name: Do
Age and Country: Unknown
Tell us about yourself: Ive seen you around, I felt the love, Ive puged, now i like to join.

Im a casual player. wich means i dont like following raid schedules that much. I join when i feel like it and got time. I usually raid weekend nights and sometimes late weekdays.

Im 25 years old and my friends calls me a nerd cause I play wow. say it out loud.... SAY it out LOUD "IM NERD ND IM PROUD!"
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Im playing a Dk so I skipped the first 55 lvls
Info about your computer and internet connection: Unknown
How stable is your internet connection?: Unknown
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? Unknown
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Clearly a No

Character Information
Character Name: Hearthas
Class & Race: Undead DK
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) Blacksmiting and mining both below 300 Cooking 450??? an fishing 439
Main spec: Blood
Off Spec: Unholy
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Hearthas

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Unknown
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: None on this char
TBC: None on this char
WotLK: did every hc on this continent and i cleared naxx and thats about it set foor in ulduar25 never cleared the siege though. set foor in totc never got anything down. did some things on 10 man up to hodir / thorim and totc I cleared in normal
Hodir rep level :I started the quests however as you can see in my profile im still using the pvp enchant so im far from exalted
First aid level :I'm the grandmaster
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Ive got over 5k hk did 300 k dammage in a bg and got my black bear , need i say moar.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Unknown

What do you expect from Results May Vary? Free epix when ever I feel like raiding, fun environment
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Dk can do whatever they please in every spec so what is this respeccing you speak of???
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? maybe they do maybe they don't
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? sometimes i will sometimes i won't
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) My mood controls my playtime.
Any additional information you need to tell us? That one got denied so i am making a new one. Im not gonig thrue a template since ive done it so many times. Got sick of applying to a guild like it was a IRL job honestly. Im not taking wow seriously, wich you all shouldve figured out by now. HOWEVER, I do raid well and dont fool around when im ingame and always want to finsh up what i started.

Now I can guarantee I only got nerdraged once in my lifetime in wow, and were a close second to go not long time ago but i managed to kept the emo in control. So you wont be getting alot of trolling for me. Im not that kind of guy.

Now. If you want me to join just give me a slap, and not the kiss of death.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): oke
Arthas got shit on me! Why-so-serious-the-joker-3122768-1024-768

You might think we are all assholes now, but you don't give us a lot to work with, as of now looking at your armory I would say:

-Gear not good enough to raid colloseum with us
-Attendancy problems
-Not enough experience
-Your attitude doesn't seem to fit in our circle of happy people

But im not a officer don't just give up now wait until one of them applies, but it doesn't look good my friend.
Back to top Go down
hearthas
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Arthas got shit on me!   Arthas got shit on me! EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 00:04

(First) of all, GREAT Picture. you should follow it imo.

Now, since you cleary think you have me figured out I can comment on some of the things you filled out for me (thank you very much).

Then first of all My blacksmithing and mining. I recently changed professions from herb and inscription. why? Because a guy from another guild I applied to told me my professions were poor and got me understand how important a profession can be. So I looked it up and thought bs and mining gives extra stamina. So i said hey lets do it.

Second, to have a dk you need to have a lvl 55 char before creating a dk. So i havent skipped anything. And i am experienced in wow. Not that it really matters since this is a kids game compared to old wow and tbc. Yes I raided there. ofcourse i never got to see bwl or illidan.. until wotlk. So i do like that it is easier nowadays.

Third. I do not think of it as FREE epics etc. I dont like to be carried and get loot feeling like i havent contribued anything. And if i am gonna tank im suppose to carry your asses thrue the dungeons. And that means If my gear and skills arent good enough for it I wont tank it.

Then last but least. Reason why i havent got any 25 man down since patch 3.0.. I have not raided it. max I puged it. although totc 25 man i have actually downed faction champions. guild I was in recently needed me to kite a npc so they could clear it. They failed before me and i joined and we did it first try.. That made my day =).

I left that guild cause i couldnt follow there schedule and trying to follow it made me stressed. Andi dont liek beign stressed cause of a game.

Well, I think i know where this is going.. atleast now you know who to whisper if you need a pug tank sometimes.

cheers.
Back to top Go down
Tekla
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Tekla

PostSubject: Re: Arthas got shit on me!   Arthas got shit on me! EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 01:56

No I haven't figured you out, look this is exactly why the (apply for a job) application forms are so important when you or anyone else gets on our forums we don't know that guy or the person behind it you are just a name on the interwebs..

The whole filling out was a joke ofcourse , I rather saw that you did that yourself it shows that you took the time to read the sticky and let us read something about the person an char who is applying. that's the whole point of the form isn't it? What I would like to know is the following, your first impression was a apply that consisted out 7 lines of text the second was about double. we acctualy learned more about you in your reply to my bogus filled in apply than in your original ones, why didn't you write this in your original one? it would have gotten you a lot more goodwill than the one you posted.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: Arthas got shit on me!   Arthas got shit on me! EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 06:48

dunno what to say.... while you tanked our alt 10man totc nicely ....never afked.....never disconnected.... no agro problems....must say this application is shit ......and the comment "i join-raid when i feel like" ....well if everyone acts like that raids cant happen in a 40 man guild like ours..... you d need a 100+ members guild to tolerate such a behavior and that would also mean you d get a raid spot "whenever they feel like"...... you re not accepted with such an application in this guild .

If you decide to make a serious application though .... and i expect even more efford after 2 spamm applications.... dps offspec gear list or profile is needed too since tank situation is very good on 25 man raids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arthas got shit on me!   Arthas got shit on me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Arthas got shit on me!
Page 1 of 1