Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Phroton Mage Apply

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phroton
Grunt
Grunt

Phroton Mage Apply Empty
PostSubject: Phroton Mage Apply   Phroton Mage Apply EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 19:59

Personal Information
Your real name: Jarno Kuijer
Age and Country: 22 Netherlands

Tell us about yourself:

My name is Jarno im 22 years old and live in the city of Coevorden somewere in the eastern part of the Netherlands. Through the week im learning to become a Geography teacher. Besides doing school I like to hang out with mates and love to visit Concerts/Festivals.

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:

Hmm...It started for me with a little RPG called Diablo after that game ive played Diablo 2/LOD. After those games I started MMOing and went through several MMO's like: Conquer Online, Talisman Online and 2Moons. But those games proved to be boring at the end and after trying several trail periods in WoW i decided to start and playing it. I started on the server Karazhan after getting 80 there and running through several guilds I xferred to TN because my RL mate Zimmer played there. After I xferred to TN i joined MA and raided there for while. And since MA isnt raiding much im tried to find a new guild and joined PFT but they proved to be sucky imo and the search continues...

Info about your computer and internet connection: Fairly new PC got it like six months now for the specs.
- Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400
- ATI Radeon HD 4670
- 4 Gig Ram
- 1 TB total HD
How stable is your internet connection?: Fairly stable about 50-150 ms.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? About 40-60 fps
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yeap

Character Information
Character Name: Phroton (Formerly know as Azaƫl for old MA-ers)
Class & Race: Blood Elf Mage
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Tailoring/Enchanting/Cooking 430/Fishing 200ish need to lvl it
Main spec: Arcane
Off Spec: Frost PvP
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Phroton

Information about your Keybindings:
1: Blink (Yeah I love to blink quickly)
2: Arcane Blast
3: Arcane Barrage
4: Arcane Missiles
5: Blizzard

Those are for quickly doing dps and quick AoE. The rest of my buttons are quickly clickable by mouse
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes

Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: AQ20@Lvl80 and Onyxia day before returning
TBC:None
WotLK:Naxx 10/25, EoE 10/25, OS 10/25, Ulduar 10 some bosses, Ulduar 25 All except Flame Levi and wipes on Yogg. Totc 10 only as lvl 80 dk on other server
Hodir rep level : Revered 8.6k (still working on it)
First aid level : 270
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Yea, I used to PvP alot all though my rating wasnt that high in Arena since we did it for fun and my gear was alot worse back than. It was about 1300ish

Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
Teaching:P

What do you expect from Results May Vary? To have a fun time and more serious raiding than PFT
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? Yea do they do. Except Sunday that will very unlikely that i can raid than. Since im working on saturday and sunday's
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I can allmost raid every night except the weekends due work and about the rest its manageble
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Me!
Any additional information you need to tell us? I'm nutz!

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
Phroton Mage Apply Wowscrnshot092809213904g.th
Back to top Go down
Zimmer
Warlord
Warlord
Zimmer

Phroton Mage Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phroton Mage Apply   Phroton Mage Apply EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 20:01

RL friend of me, he is addicted to wow and knows what he is doing (I think Razz).

(Gief more Dutch people!)
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

Phroton Mage Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phroton Mage Apply   Phroton Mage Apply EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 13:56

I'm concerned by the clicking of so many spells. Say you get life leech on Vezax and you dont have ice block binded you will probably not be able to click IB before the first tick of leech goes off in the raid. Thus making HMs more stressful.
Back to top Go down
Phroton
Grunt
Grunt

Phroton Mage Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phroton Mage Apply   Phroton Mage Apply EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 14:00

That is something that will be easy fixable. Just need to find the right key and bind IB to it Smile

edit:

Just binded IB to Q and Invisi to E
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

Phroton Mage Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phroton Mage Apply   Phroton Mage Apply EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 04:16

beeing taylor and not using the profession spesific enchant but a cheap 15 haste.... cheap gemming ...cheap enchants....
Doesnt smell like the kind of players we want.
Application declined
GL finding a guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phroton Mage Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phroton Mage Apply   Phroton Mage Apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Phroton Mage Apply
Page 1 of 1