Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warrior Arms / fury

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalvarn

Warrior Arms / fury Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Arms / fury   Warrior Arms / fury EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 17:32

Personal Information
Your real name:Ruben
Age and Country:18 and im from sweden Very Happy
Tell us about yourself: I am a guy on 18 years old . lives in a town called linköping. Have a girlfriend (She let me raid so no problem ^^)
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
Classic wow: at start i made a shaman that i lvled to 56 than i gave up him and lvled a warrior wich i played Mc, Bwl, Zg, Onyxia, aq. then when i got tired on playing warrior a made an alliance hunter Wich i played kinda all raid instances with exept naxxramas.
TBC:Here i started with lvling my hunter to 80 then i got tired on him and lvled an paladin wich i played on twisiting nether with Joined the guild The lost battalion, then broder, then eye for an eye. Played Hyjal, Black temple and SSC TK and to bruttalus in Sunwell. Then i quit played for a while and sooner on i started to play again. little before wotlk came out.
WOTLK: I started with lvling a druid quited him kinda fast. then i lvled a dk quited him kind fast too. then i lvled a priest on sylvanas then i played some naxx and os 25 3d. then i quited him and lvled a hunter then i quited him. and now i play my warrior wich ive played for a while now. and i rly like the warrior class so wont stop play on this thats for sure Very Happy And on my warrior ive played Ulduar, naxx, os, malygos and totc. ive cleared to anub in totc 25 man hc.
Info about your computer and internet connection: Got a kinda good computer. dont lag in raids or such.
How stable is your internet connection?: Stable as it can be never gets dc or any other such things.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? I have around 30 fps without any lag at all.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Kalvarn
Class & Race: Warrior tauren
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): JC and Mining Got some epics gems Srenght armor pen spellpower 20 int and some more. Havent start skilling fisih or cooking yet.
Main spec: Arms / fury I do have some prot gear to enough to tank Totc 25 If lack tank sometime.
Off Spec: Arms Pvp But ofc can change if needed.
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: Ive binded my keys to the easiest bottums to click. so i can click them fast and easy to reach.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes Ofc Very Happy
Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level : havent started skill yet but will do.
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? have just started play arena so i dont have so high rating im on 1500 but we raise quicly.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: nah kinda not

What do you expect from Results May Vary? I excpet a nice raiding guild and social friends. and a rly good time ! Very Happy
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yep ofc
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? yes perfect
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? Will raid all the raiding days
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) I controll my game time Very Happy
Any additional information you need to tell us? Just that i am a geek so i will be online much and will be there if needed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Arms / fury   Warrior Arms / fury EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 18:01

Hello Kalvarn, welcome in our forum.

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Kalvarn
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Arms / fury   Warrior Arms / fury EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 21:19

Declined since our warrior situation is more than stable. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Arms / fury   Warrior Arms / fury Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior Arms / fury
Page 1 of 1