Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enhancement shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnsilv

Enhancement shaman Empty
PostSubject: Enhancement shaman   Enhancement shaman EmptySun 01 Nov 2009, 01:35

Personal Information

Your real name: Alexander
Age and Country: 18, Sweden
Tell us about yourself: My name is Alexander and i'm a handsome afro guy from Sweden. In my spare time I enjoy hanging out with my girlfriend and friends. I practise 3 days a week as well (Swimming and watching hot girls at the gym). WoW is also a big interest ofc Smile

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I've been a active player since the very start of world of warcraft and god i've had a lot of characters so im a experienced player. Uhm, I recently made a faction change from alliance to horde since my friends decided to go over to the dark side. This is my first time as a horde and im loving it already Very Happy. I've been in Svea Livgarde on the alliance side (Second best alliance guild) so I know what im dealing with in a casual-hardcore raiding guild.

Info about your computer and internet connection: /Facepalm. Im not a computer fan so instead of writing down every piece in my computer I can assure you I got a decent computer.
How stable is your internet connection?: It's good.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? Around 60ish
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Johnsilver
Class & Race: Shaman Troll
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)
JC 450
Mining 450
Cooking and fishing 0. (Going to skill up my cooking when I got time for it)
Main spec: Enhancement
Off Spec: Resto / elemental (Got gear for both)
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
Keybinding - Spell
G - SG
ยง - WS
Q - FS
E - LS
T - HW
Alt + 1 - Beserking
Alt + 2 - blabla
etc etc.
H - BL
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: (Yes / No) Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:
MC: Yes
ZG: Yes
UBRS: Yes
LBRS: Yes
BWL: Yes
AQ20: Nope
AQ40: Nope
Naxxramus: Nope

TBC:
TBC:
Kara: Yep
ZA: Yep
Gruul: Yep
Maghteridon: Yep
SSC: Yep
TK: No
Mount Hyjal: No
Black Temple: No
Sunwell Plateau: No

WotLK:
Naxxramas 10/25: Yes
The Vault of Archavon10/25: Yes
The Obsidian Sanctum10/25: Yes
How many Drakes: 3
The Eye of Eternity10/25: Yes
Ulduar10/25: 13/14
Hard Modes 10man: 3x (Steelbreaker, XT and Flame lev.)
Hard Modes 25man: 4x (Flame lev, XT, hodir, kolo)
Toc 10/25: Yes
Toc 10 HM: 2/5
Toc 25 HM: 0/5 (LOADS of trys on northrend beasts though)

Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Had a arena team with my IRL friend Roytheboy (Ret pala enhancement setup, yes I know it's shitty but it was just for fun with pve gear. Made it up to 1300 rating and after we made a faction change we lost our team but we r working it up now @ the horde side) TBC around 1500ish rating not with my shaman though. I hate bg's but 2v2 arena is alot of fun Smile
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: No sorry.

What do you expect from Results May Vary?
I expect good progressing through the HM's and ofc alot of fun during my time in RMV if I get accepted.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? Yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I can raid 6 days a week (Saturday = Girlfriend = not online) but besides that im a very active player.

Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Girlfriend and myself (Mostly myself 'Twisted Evil)
Any additional information you need to tell us? Uhm, nah I think that's all. Thanks for your time guys and GL with your progress.
Regards Alexander aka Johnsilver

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): afro afro

Enhancement shaman 2n60xc
Back to top Go down
Johnsilv

Enhancement shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman   Enhancement shaman EmptySun 01 Nov 2009, 01:37

Uhm, Had problem to link my armory profile and still cant link it. But my name is Johnsilver so gogo wow-europe.com/armory and check it out slackers Wink
Back to top Go down
Tekla
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Tekla

Enhancement shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman   Enhancement shaman EmptySun 01 Nov 2009, 15:45

Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

Enhancement shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman   Enhancement shaman EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 02:44

you ll have a final answer in 1 week . i m sry i cant give any answer sooner than that .
Atm recruitment is complete closed until next reset
Back to top Go down
Johnsilv

Enhancement shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman   Enhancement shaman EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 23:49

Okey np Smile
Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

Enhancement shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman   Enhancement shaman EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 06:32

contact me ingame if you re still interested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enhancement shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman   Enhancement shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Enhancement shaman
Page 1 of 1