Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Restoration Shaman Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manipule

Restoration Shaman Apply Empty
PostSubject: Restoration Shaman Apply   Restoration Shaman Apply EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 16:10

Personal Information
Your real name: Adrian
Age and Country: 15 years old from Sweden.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a very game-addicted teenager who loves to play most games, but preferably WoW. When I'm not gaming, I study and actually i get to practice football when i get some free time.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I started playing a paladin on the Chromaggus server about 2 years ago, leveled 70 there, didn't do very much raiding. Then after a year I transferred to Frostwhisper server cause my friends played there, and here I've cleared all content up to Council in Black Temple with the guild Extreme Fatality, wich disbanded in the beginning of WotLK. When WotLK came, I leveled my paladin to 80, and then joined the guild Swedish Syndicate, wich was one of the best guilds on the server back then. With Swedish Syndicate I progressed and downed all of Naxxramas within a week. Before the ulduar patch came, I also got a couple of awesome achievment, like Twilight Vanquisher and the Undying. After Ulduar came I stopped playing for a while because i wanted to focus on school a bit more, but it wasn't as tough as i thought. Now I'll be migrating my long loved Shaman to Twisting Nether, and I'm ready to take on raiding seriously for the rest of my WoW life!
Info about your computer and internet connection: Pretty old computer, got 2GB ram and using a Nvidia 6200 GeForce graphicscard, so nothing special here..
I've got a very stable connection, and disconnecting is very rare.
How stable is your internet connection?: Very stable, if not perfect.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?: Around 30-40 FPS.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes I did.
Character Information
Character Name: Manipulared or Manipulated.
Class & Race: Will probably be a Troll Shaman.
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Nothing here yet, as it has been my alt for a long time. Will focus on professions asap.
Main spec: Restoration
Off Spec: Elemental
Armory Profile: The armory is under maintenance, but check Manipulated, Draenei Shaman on Frostwhisper.

Information about your Keybindings: I'm using a couple of keybindings, like Purge on MouseButton1, CD's on other mousebuttons etc.. nothing special really.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Ventrilo, check. Microphone, nope, not at the moment. Will try to get my hands on one asap.
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: Nothing
TBC: Everything up to Council in BT. Also Archimonde is untouched.
WotLK: Naxx, 10/25. Ulduar 10/25, (tho I haven't done Thorim or General Vezax yet, due to different circumstances). Totc 10 and 25, also Beasts and Jaraxxus in TotGc 10.
Hodir rep level : Revered, working on it.
First aid level : None.
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? No, I don't really like PvP..
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Unforunatley, no.

[b]What do you expect from Results May Vary?
: I expect a friendly atmosphere and to down most content avaible.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Ye I am.
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? It does.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I plan to have 100% attendance.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Noone, really.
Any additional information you need to tell us? I am not migrating my shaman here until the 20th, as I get my money then, think that's all.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): I really don't know how to use those imageuploading sites, so ask for my MSN if you want a pic of my UI.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

Restoration Shaman Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Shaman Apply   Restoration Shaman Apply EmptyMon 16 Nov 2009, 15:10

accepted on trial.

contact me ingame before you transfer
Back to top Go down

Restoration Shaman Apply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: [2. Looking For Group - RMV]-
Jump to: