Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resto/Enhancement Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kryxix
Grunt
Grunt

Resto/Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Resto/Enhancement Shaman   Resto/Enhancement Shaman EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009, 23:27

Personal Information
Your real name: Alex Kidd
Age and Country: 18
Tell us about yourself: Currently at college, active wow player Monday - Friday.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Bought the game back in early 2005 and was a very keen raider in a top, respectable guild. I took a break from the game when TBC came out, the new content didn't really appeal to me. During the last few week's I've been avid for raiding the higher-end content, which just wasn't going to happen in my previous guild.
Info about your computer and internet connection: Dual Core 3.5ghz, GTX280, 4GB 800mhz
How stable is your internet connection?: 9.5/10
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 50-60
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? ~70 ms
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Kryxix
Class & Race: Orc Shaman
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Recently just respecced Alchemy/Herbalism - needs a days work leveling.
Main spec: Resto
Off Spec: Enhancement
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Kryxix

Information about your Keybindings: A couple of Tidal Force/Nature's Swiftness lifesaver bindings, haven't found any others that are really necessary.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: Ony, MC, BWL, AQ40
TBC: Skipped.
WotLK: OS3D 10/25, Naxx10/25, Ulduar 10/25 12/14, TOTC 10/25, TOTGC 10 4/5
Hodir rep level : Honoured
First aid level : 375
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? I stick to PVE.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Movie making, don't have much uploaded but here's something I made well over a year ago that I never finished https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp99ySdZaf4

What do you expect from Results May Vary? A good bunch of players all with the interest to progress
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Sure
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? I'm free to raid any time really Monday - Thursday
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? Monday - Thursday almost certainly, Friday - Saturday highly unlikely, Sunday likely.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Myself
Any additional information you need to tell us? It's been tempting since being guildless to take a much more relaxed/laid back attitude towards the game, but with Icecrown round the corner I'd like to have a go at getting myself into a respectable guild. Endlessly suggested I come and apply to you guys

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): I use a very simple UI, https://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll168/Liquid118/?action=view&current=UI.jpg

Look forward to hearing from you santa
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: Resto/Enhancement Shaman   Resto/Enhancement Shaman EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 00:23

Do you know Alex Kidd from master system?
Back to top Go down
Kryxix
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Resto/Enhancement Shaman   Resto/Enhancement Shaman EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 13:35

Hundeuz wrote:
Do you know Alex Kidd from master system?

Yeah yeah yeah, never played it though tbh lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
xairox
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Resto/Enhancement Shaman   Resto/Enhancement Shaman EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 14:01

Hello Kryxix,

Your gear seems really nice. I will contact you ingame to give you some more information about the current status.

But your accepted as trial!

Whisper me ingame for a nice little chat Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto/Enhancement Shaman   Resto/Enhancement Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Resto/Enhancement Shaman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: [2. Looking For Group - RMV]-
Jump to: