Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Destruction Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(hector)

Destruction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Destruction Warlock   Destruction Warlock EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 21:31

Personal Information

Your real name:Panayiotis
Age and Country:21 UK
Tell us about yourself:University student
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Started in TBC raided up to Mother sharaz before guild disbanded (Spinebreaker Server) Friends moved over here and here i am.
Info about your computer and internet connection:Intel dual-core processor 16MB Net connection
How stable is your internet connection?:Hardly ever disconnect. No brothers D/L'ing anything, no microwave problems.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?: 30-40
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 150-180 ms
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information

Character Name: Hector
Class & Race: Warlock, Blood Elf
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Tailor 450 with merlins robe+both bracer patterns from totc / 460 Enchanting with all recipes incl berserk, 40stam bracers, sp on staff, mongoose, etc..
450 cooking (chef+fish feasts) 450 fishing (master kaluak rod + Sea Turtle Razz)
Main spec:Destruction + soul leech
Off Spec:Destruction +shadowfury + suppression
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Hector

Information about your Keybindings: 1-5 = incin/immo/conflag/chaos/curse (the rest are pet summons life tap rain of fire soulshatter
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: BWL AQ Ony only at lvl 80
TBC:Kara, ZA,Gruul,Maggy,SSC,TK,MH,BT (Mother sharaz before 3.0)
WotLK:Naxx,EoE,Ulduar(no algalon)Ony,Totc,Totgc10 4/5 15% Anub
Hodir rep level :Exalted
First aid level :450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)... played up to 1750 on other chars then partner left.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:I know a bit of html, flash

What do you expect from Results May Vary? Focused and active Raid orientated guild, i'd like a spot in almost every raid (unless for progression sake a different setup is required)
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Sure
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Only two days ? Sure Razz
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? Im usually online everyday till late.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) I do
Any additional information you need to tell us? Im a decent lock who knows his class and am always trying to do the best i can. i farm all matts/flasks and able to wipe multiple times without complaint.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/61638030.jpg/
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

Destruction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destruction Warlock   Destruction Warlock EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 00:06

pano contact me or voltus for an ingame chat.
Back to top Go down

Destruction Warlock
Page 1 of 1