Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nordro - Combat Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nordro
Grunt
Grunt

Nordro - Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Nordro - Combat Rogue   Nordro - Combat Rogue EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 16:31

Personal Information
Your real name:
Nordaï Mathys

Age and Country:
22, Belgium

Tell us about yourself:
I'm studying Accountacy now and have alot of free time, wich I fill by doing powertraining, goto friends & go out but most of all spending it in WoW.

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
My first MMO experiences were Asheron's Call & EverQuest, I already knew back then that I was more of a PvE player than a PvP'er. Played 20 other MMO's after that like Ragnarok Online, LineAge, Helbreath, LineAge2, etc. My WoW history is quite big, been playing for 4.5 years WoW now.

Info about your computer and internet connection:
AMD Phenom II X4 945 Processor 3,01ghz
4GB Ram
Radeon HD 4870
Windows Vista 64
Cable (ADSL Belgacom)

How stable is your internet connection?:
Very stable.

How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?
55-60fps in 25m with One screen, 45-60fps in 25m with a secondary screen attached to watch a movie(Only happens with my alts in pugs, don't worry).

Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?
Atm having 125ms in Dalaran, can also be 45 or 175 sometimes.

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes

Character Information
Character Name:
Nordro

Class & Race:
Undead Rogue

Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)
Enchanting 450 (Blood Draining, Beserking)
Jewelcrafting 275 (Started it 4 days ago for the JC Only gems, removed 450 Mining and have 450 Mining on DK alt now)
Cooking 450
Fishing 450
First Aid 450

Main spec:
Combat

Off Spec:
Assassination

Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Nordro

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
Only binded slice&dice on mousebutton4, rupture on mousebutton5, Sinister Strike on A, Eviscerate on E and kick on R. For the rest I use my mouse.(I use a Intelli Optical 1.1 mouse with sidebuttons). Have been playing years like that and can focus myself on the environment in the current fight.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: (Yes / No)
Yes, I have.

Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:
ZG, AQ20 as Warrior Tank. MC, AQ40, Onyxia as Warrior DPS.

TBC:
Karazhan, Gruul&Maggy, SSC&TK, MH & 3 bosses inside BT. Did those on rogue as on paladin

WotLK:
Full Clears: Naxxramas 10/25, Malygos 10/25, Sartharion 10/25, VoA 10/25, Onyxia 10/25, TotC 10/25
No-Full Clears: Ulduar10/25 (only did 6-7 bosses since I started playing wow again once I bought my new PC in august). TotGc10 4/5, TotGc25 1/5

Hodir rep level :
Exalted.

First aid level :

Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)
Got most of my PvP experience only from skirmishes with friends that already had a imba arenateam so couldnt do ratinggames. Altough I possess 2 Relentless items & have 5/5 with around 750 resi. Looking for a 2vs2 & 5vs5 arenateam for the sparetime.

Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
Don't have out of game skills to use in games.

What do you expect from Results May Vary?
A mature guild that has a sort of core team with alot of % attendance that's looking towards progress.

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?
I surely am.

We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?
Perfectly. The only days I cant raid are Fridays and a casual Saturday.

How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdays i'm online normally from 12-13h till 0-1h CET. Fridays&Saturdays from 12-13h to 18h. Sunday 12h till 0-1h.

Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)
Me, Myself & I

Any additional information you need to tell us?
-Have no Fear, Nordro is here, to enchant your gear, for only 10g or a beer!- except guildies ;p

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/5806/wowscrnshot100709135712.jpg
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

Nordro - Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nordro - Combat Rogue   Nordro - Combat Rogue EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 17:08

Hello Nordro,

Welcome in our forum.
Just fix those 2 gems and skill up your Jewelcrafting as soon as possible.

Accepted as trial. Whisper me or any officer for invite.
Back to top Go down

Nordro - Combat Rogue
Page 1 of 1