Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined]Aggonis,Death Knight Unholy Dps.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Agonis

[Declined]Aggonis,Death Knight Unholy Dps. Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Aggonis,Death Knight Unholy Dps.   [Declined]Aggonis,Death Knight Unholy Dps. EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 19:54

Personal Information
Your real name: Radu Gheorman.
Age and Country:18 and Romania.
Tell us about yourself:My name is Radu Gheorman,I am 18 years old and I live in Romania.My hobbies are:It(like to compile programs in c++ with borland),math(like this cause I need it to It),football.I go to school every day(from monday to friday I mean) but I get home at 12-1 P.M(GMT+0),cause I start school at 7(GMT+0).I like to learn every day,not necessarily for school(e.g I can learn about a game,about his story etc.)
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:I have started to play WoW after I have finished Warcraft 3:Reign of Chaos and his expansion Frozen Throne,but my mistake was that I have started on a private server,ago 2-3 years.After I've discovered lot of bugs like profession bugs,reputation bugs etc.,I have started to play the ,,real" WoW.My first server on blizz was Arathor.I had experience with paladin but I really wanted a death knight so I grew my paladin up to 55,after this made an dk,grew him up to 80,getting his gear etc.My paladin is now 70,but still on Arathor,and his name is Paladinifico.I have transfered my main character from Arathor because there is 95% populated with hungarians,but this won't be so a big problem,if their guilds recruit players who speak something else from hungarian,like english.Even there are few english guilds,they have been since classic WoW or TBC,and they didn't need melee or something else.Other reason which influenced me to leave was there were too many allies,and I like very much horde.
Info about your computer and internet connection:My computer has a quad core processor(@2.4 each),4096 RAM,a NVidia GeForce 9600 GT video card with 1024 memory and 256 bits.I use windows 7 ultimate(ought this since he was live).My internet connection is a really good one,I usually download torrents(from romanian private torrents) with 8-9 Mb/sec,and upload them with 1-1.5 MB/sec.
How stable is your internet connection?:Very stable,just once dc-ed,when I had 42 internet tabs opened:D.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? Usually i have 50-55,but if is an aoe fight (with 10-15 mobs) my fps go down to 40-45.
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? It depends by time:1.morning:60 fps
2.afternoon:50-52
3.night:40:D
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes
Character Information
Character Name: Aggonis
Class & Race: Death Knight & Tauren(I know that is not good for dps,is rather good for a tank but I'll promise that as soon as I get 20 euroes I'll change in an orc for attack power spell,pet damage increased with 5%,and two hand axes specialization)
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)
1.Jc-450(have 20 str,20 agility,23 spell power,10 all stats,34 str(only for jc))
2.Bs-405(just level up this profession for the 2 sockets i get,and before bs i had mining-450 with smelt elementium recepie).
3.Cooking-450(I can make fish feast,great feast,food which gives me 40 str and 40 stamina,and food which gives my pet 30 str and 30 stamina.Have epic recepie Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops,isn't a good recepie for lvl 80 ,but is epic and is obtained very hard,with a long chain of qs.)
4.Fishing:171.I can fish what i need for cooking,but i will lvl this profession up.
Main spec:Unholy dps.
Off Spec:Unholy pvp.
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)I am a clicker and I use speccialy the spells from second action bar,with some spells from first action bar(in pve enconters i mean).
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: (Yes / No) Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:Cleared Blackwing Lair,Molten Core,Temple of Ahn'Qiraj,Ruins Of Ahn'Qiraj,Zul'Gurub.
TBC:Unfortunatelly i didn't any raid from tbc,but i will fix this.
WotLK:Os 10/25 +3d
EoE 10
Ony 10/25
Naxx 10
Ulduar 10 without last 3 bosses(algalon included here)
Toc 10/25
Icc 10:first wing
Icc 25:first wing without death bringer.
The reason why i didn't many 25 man raids is that on Arathor I didn't have a 25 man raid guild,they were only hungarians guilds,and few english guilds which need 1 or 2 casters.
Hodir rep level :Exalted
First aid level :450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Just started pvp ,for almost 3 days but got untill now wrathfull legs,furios shouders and neck,but I'll do my best to get as many parts for pvp as I can.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
Yeah,I have web designing skills ,but movie making no.I supose is not hard to make a movie,but if u need i can stay a hole day and learn how to make a movie.
What do you expect from Results May Vary? Just to get in 25 man raids,and be a friendly guild.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?yes,ofc if needed.
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?Yeah,is very very good.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?I think i can't come on tuesday.;
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)I control my game time.
Any additional information you need to tell us?
I can learn to make a movie if u need guys,and at web disign are 2 or 3 codes,I know 1 of them,but if u want i can learn the 1 u need,if isn;t already that i know.I'd like to join guild cause i like 25 man raids,and the loot is not so important.And note that this is my first week on this server,so i hadn't been in any guild from this server.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface)
Back to top Go down
aggonis

aggonis

PostSubject: Links mystake   [Declined]Aggonis,Death Knight Unholy Dps. EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 20:09

Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Aggonis,Death Knight Unholy Dps.   [Declined]Aggonis,Death Knight Unholy Dps. EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 20:52

Hello aggonis. Nice and serious application! good luck!
Back to top Go down
Zimmer
Warlord
Warlord
Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Aggonis,Death Knight Unholy Dps.   [Declined]Aggonis,Death Knight Unholy Dps. EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 06:09

Low experience, anyone can pug the first 4 bosses nowadays (and only honored, how many runs did you do?). And do we need even more people?
Back to top Go down
Agonis

PostSubject: My bad experience   [Declined]Aggonis,Death Knight Unholy Dps. EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 06:52

Sorry for my bad experience,but on Arathor was almost impossible to do 25 man raids(withour good guild).I did not too many icc runs because in winter holiday i was in vacantion with school 2 weeks.I have all bosses tacts(bosses from northrend raids),noted in my nnotebook (from tankspot) and I know very well my class.I am working with classic reputation now and after bc.
Back to top Go down
Zimmer
Warlord
Warlord
Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Aggonis,Death Knight Unholy Dps.   [Declined]Aggonis,Death Knight Unholy Dps. EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 08:41

It doesn't matter what experience you have in Classic & TBC, we ask for it to see if people did any raiding in previous patches. If you clear them now you don't gain any experience (For instance; killing Illidan took 30minutes in TBC, now it takes less then 5minutes).

And maybe take some more time to type, the english is very poor. We communicate in english, so it is a must you understand/talk and write the language.
Back to top Go down
Agonis

PostSubject: It hour.   [Declined]Aggonis,Death Knight Unholy Dps. EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 09:51

I have wrote that during the it hour.We had a little break so I have inspected a little the forum and wrote that message very quickly.I will make Ashen Verdict reputation too,cause now I will have more time.Untill now I had many IT exams so I had learned a lot.,but I played WoW too because this is my favorite game.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Aggonis,Death Knight Unholy Dps.   [Declined]Aggonis,Death Knight Unholy Dps. EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 01:47

Nice looking application.
"Unfortunately" the unholy dk spot was recently filled so we cannot offer you a spot at the moment.
I m sry but have to decline for the moment and wish you best luck .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Aggonis,Death Knight Unholy Dps.   [Declined]Aggonis,Death Knight Unholy Dps. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Aggonis,Death Knight Unholy Dps.
Page 1 of 1