Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant.

Go down 
+2
moomoojuju
Elephant
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Elephant
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant. Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant.   [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant. EmptySun 28 Feb 2010, 15:37

Personal Information
Your real name:
Lennard Steeman

Age and Country:
born and raised in Holland, since 22 Januari 1993.

Tell us about yourself:
Hello, I am Lennard Steeman. I've played WoW for a total of 3 years now,
with a few breaks. I enjoy playing games and drinking beer with friends,
I am very dedicated at what i do, and put full effort in it.

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
I started World of Warcraft just after the Burning Crusade got released,
i started off as a mage, i cleared up to M'uru as a mage but i quit playing in August/September of 2008
when i came back to World of Warcraft, i wanted to try something new something different, so i made a shaman.
I enjoyed it very much, and i was convinced i was going to be enhancement, but after a while i started to miss being a caster
so went back to being a caster.
I got to 80 in a week time, and started gearing up fast, when i ended my first month of playing a shaman, I went back into my good ol' raiding guild Double Helix on Ahn'Qiraj, I have succesfully raided there until november 2009, then i decided it was time for a new experience of raiding. So i went to Apex on Al Akir, I did not like the raiding in the very much, it was not fun at all way to strict, so i decided to leave Apex and go to the 2nd horde guild on that server: Rapture.
after a month of raiding i decided i had enough of raiding, because of school and girlfriend so i wen't into a Hibernation. Until the 25th of Februari when i decided I wanted to play again, and here I am.

Info about your computer and internet connection:
My Computer isn't that good, but it is good enough to run WoW on 60 fps, and i got a 80 Mbit connection @ Ziggo.

How stable is your internet connection?:
Very Stable
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?
45-60
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?
I have just check it, and it was 80 ms.

Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :
no, i never do that anymore because i got backfired by friends like that.

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes.
Character Information

Character Name: Elephant. (Renamed it Twice: First name Ham on Ahn Qiraj, Second name Grass on Al Akir)

Class & Race: Tauren Shaman.

Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)
Jewelcrafting and Inscription at 450.
Fishing at Artisan.
Cooking at 300.

Main spec: Elemental

Off Spec: Resto

Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Elephant

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
I don't need much key binding for Elemental, its mostly just putting 3 up, then 4, then 2 2 2 2 2 2 repeat.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No)
Yes

Previous PvE Experience:

Classic: I was leveling my Mage in Classic

TBC: Everything from Karazhan till M'uru on MagixxJunkyy.

WotLK: Everything untill ICC, Ulduar all hardmodes except for Algalon 25, TogC10 all, TogC25 untill Anub, ICC untill Rotface since i started again 2/3 days ago.

Hodir rep level : Exalted but i dont need the shoulder enchant anyway, because I have inscription.

First aid level : 0, gotta love hybrid

Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)
Highest rating i did was 2.1k on my Mage in TBC, just 1.6k on Shaman, I am more focused on PvE.

Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
I used to be a Counter-Strike:Source Movie maker, but i enjoyed playing more than movie making,
I very good at CSSource.

List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+[b](Experience with other classes is a small plus)
MagixxJunkyy 70 Undead Mage.

[b]Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?
No.
What do you expect from Results May Vary?
I Expect you, to be relaxed people with alot of knowledge of the game.

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?
I am, but im getting bored fast if I have to go resto.

We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?
Every time suites me, I am Available everday from atleast 17:00 till 23:30.

How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?
95% attendance is my goal, in my whole raiding time with you.

Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)
Special Family Matters, and my girlfriend could, maybe.

Any additional information you need to tell us?
Not really, if you want to know anything else you could just whisper me ingame on Elephant.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): lol!
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot112709172313.jpg/
That's from about 3,5 months back.

Regards,
Elephant.
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant.   [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant. EmptySun 28 Feb 2010, 16:17

Apex is an impressive guild (i follow one of their Druid Blogs) and now i see you are in Lotto.

If you only just came here and are already in Lotto why are you applying to this guild?
Back to top Go down
Elephant
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant.   [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant. EmptySun 28 Feb 2010, 16:34

I am only in lotto for fun at the moment.
I am a guildfriend, but I want to raid again.
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant.   [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant. EmptySun 28 Feb 2010, 16:35

Ah kk Smile

Well nice app and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant.   [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant. EmptySun 28 Feb 2010, 17:01

Hello!
Nice experience you have there! Got 2 questions: 1) which addon is the one you have with the bar that it's under your totem buttons? (forteX has one like that, but i think yours is used as a castbar as well)
2) Did you pass your trial in Apex and Rapture?

Good luck with the application.
Back to top Go down
Elephant
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant.   [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant. EmptySun 28 Feb 2010, 17:08

Carth wrote:
Hello!
Nice experience you have there! Got 2 questions: 1) which addon is the one you have with the bar that it's under your totem buttons? (forteX has one like that, but i think yours is used as a castbar as well)
2) Did you pass your trial in Apex and Rapture?

Good luck with the application.

Answer to question 1) it is forteXorcist
Answer to question 2) I passed the trial on both of them, but in Apex after 2/3 weeks of raiding about 7 hours a day, i couldn't take it anymore.
and Rapture were just a bunch of pricks tbh, at first they were all cool and stuff. But they were known on al akir as Robture because they ninja'd all kind of stuff.
That made it so incredibly hard for me to join a pug or any party. And the leader and officers just did not care about his members, they just saw it as epeen.
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant.   [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant. EmptyMon 01 Mar 2010, 13:13

Hello Elephant,

I have met you in a pug with one of my alts somewhere and your performance was nice. Please give us few days for the final answer.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant.   [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant. EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 03:17

we delayed a bit more than usual regarding this application . will see to it that you have a final answer within this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Elephant

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant.   [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant. EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 06:48

Ok thats no problem
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant.   [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant. EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 15:42

Have to say i laughed a bit at huge Recount window with you on top of the list + the guildchat Razz
Back to top Go down
Elephant
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant.   [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant. EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 15:45

Lunaire wrote:
Have to say i laughed a bit at huge Recount window with you on top of the list + the guildchat Razz

Recount > all
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant.   [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant. EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 03:20

poke me ingame for a small chat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant.   [Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Application Elemental Shaman Elephant.
Page 1 of 1