Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Construct - Protection warrior application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Construct
Grunt
Grunt

Construct - Protection warrior application Empty
PostSubject: Construct - Protection warrior application   Construct - Protection warrior application EmptySun 28 Feb 2010, 21:51

Personal Information
Your real name: Ludvig
Age and Country:17 - Sweden
Tell us about yourself: Well, I'm a pretty social guy, with a ridicoulus level of tolerance aswell as patience, which pretty excessivly comes in handy being a PvE oriented player, and I'm always around for a few laughs! I consider myself being quite selfless and I almost never turn down a guildie or friend in need, I'm the go-to guy, to but it plainly. Seeing how I live in a quite small city in Sweden there's not much to do in my spare time, thus I ALWAYS end up studying or playing WoW/ME2 (most often the latter), studies are overestimated! Seeing how I (as mentioned) don't really have much to do when I'm not in school I'm a little bit of an achivement-whore, or well, atleast lately Rolling Eyes And oh, I'm pretty thick-skinned, so go crazy with critique, I'll absorb and take it in like a sponge, word.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I started playing WoW during the vanilla period, which makes me quite the veteran and also (naturally) grants me alot of experience and know-how on my back, which has been extremely beneficial when facing more demanding and challenging encounters, despite the fact that I wasn't as serious back then as I am now. Starting TBC my interest for WoW just blew up, not much unlike a bomb. I raided in the current high-end content during the entire TBC period, making me one of the "few" players who actually got to experience such encounters as Illidan, Felmyst etc before the disgusting pre-WoTLK nerf. Now, in WoTLK I've also managed to stay quite serious and active despite the constant blizzard fails and thus; I've experienced most of the latest expansion's trick's and treat's, including the ones which were actually somewhat challenging, no bull! What I'm yet to aware you of is my vast "alt-experience", having played the following classes pretty activly and seriously: Paladin, Mage, Warlock, Shaman, Druid & DK (discluded the obvious warrior), which often comes in handy in situations I'm actually managing myself (RL'ing new content and so on).
Info about your computer and internet connection: Nvidia 9600 GT graphics card, 4gig ram(64bits vista) and a Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU - T9400 @ 2.53 GHZ and as far as connection goes it's I'm pretty sure it's 33 mbits, gonna have to dig in to that one, though!
How stable is your internet connection?: Very, it's highly uncommon of seeing me vanishing due a dissconnect, this will NOT be a problem.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 20ish, although this might seem low to you folks I suspect my WoW or perhaps computer is a little bit off in the fps updates, seeing how 20 fps for me is 90% fluent gaming.
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? Usually around 46 or so, does seldom get higher than that whilst not downloading stuff.
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : None, I'd never compromise my account in any way what-so-ever!
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes.

Character Information
Character Name: Construct
Class & Race: Undead female warrior
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): JC & Mining @ 450, being able to cut most melee(plate) beneficial gems. My fishing skill is around 300, making it pretty useless at this point, although I have the time, aswell as resources to skill it up quickly.
Main spec: Protection
Off Spec: Arms(PvE)
Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Construct

Information about your Keybindings:
1 = Thunder Clap
2 = Devastate
3 = Shockwave
4 = Shield Slam
5 = Taunt
6 = Mocking Blow
7 = Concussion Blow
8 = Disarm
9 = Shield Bash
Mouse button 2(being above auto-walk) = Cleave
Shift + Mouse button 2 = [Item] Corroded Skeleton Key usage
Shift + Mouse button 1 = [Item] Juggernaut's Vitality usage
Middle Mouse = Will of the Forsaken
Shift + 1 = Heroic Throw
Shift + 2 = Charge
Shift + 3 = Spell Reflect
E = Shield Block
Q = Shield Wall
F = Last Stand
V = Bloodrage
ยง = Revenge

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:
ZG; Up to Hakkar
Onyxia's Lair; Cleared
AQ20: Up to Buru (including pretty decent attempts @ him)
MC: Up to Garr
+ various world bosses
TBC:
Everything up 'til Felmyst in SWP killed, discluded KT and Vashj- also did the full timed ZA event a number of times aswell as some other mentionables
WotLK:
Everything up to Blood Princes (including Plague) in ICC10 & up to Putricide in 25, (discluded most HM's and ToGC25)
*also got myself mad skill on my warrior aswell as tribute to insanity on my DK (Facerolltbh @ Twisting Nether)
Hodir rep level : Hitting exalted as soon as I'm getting the thumbs up(got a sufficient amount of emblems, however- since I'm quite the stam-whore I'm using a PvP enchant which is actually better in my current build/set)
First aid level : 450/450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Nothing too impressive, been slacking around the 1700 area every now&then, never been a big fan of PvP, you see.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Nothing of greater relevance, know a few photoshop tricks, but I can't really see those helping a guild/website out too much"
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+[b](Experience with other classes is a small plus)

Construct @ Twisting Nether (warrior)
Facerolltbh @ Twisting Nether (DK)
Endgamer @ Twisting Nether (paladin)
Impotence @ The Maelstrom (shaman)
Potence @ The Maelstrom (paladin)
Harmless @ The Maelstrom (warlock)
Leetmeat @ The Maelstrom (druid)
Mirror @ The Maelstrom (mage)

[b]Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?
I'm afraid not, I'm extremely new to the server and don't know that many people overall, but this is something I'm planning and looking forward to changing!
What do you expect from Results May Vary? A steady, reliable and always on-going PvE oriented guild which always pushes themselves for better accomplishments and results. I also expect getting a pretty solid place in your raiding team as I'm able to keep an attendance of not far from 100%, being able to raid as much as I am, yet not getting a chance to is a major let-down, a let-down I'd rather not experience, again.. I trust RMV is a mature & active guild, yet no TOO serious(meaning there'll be some laughs here and there)- these are the standards I truly hope you live up to, because I'm confident I, personally do aswell! (sorry for putting this a little bit bluntly, just trying to keep it simple)
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Absolutley, I don't see any reason for an objection, it's not like the cost is unaffordable and I consider myself pretty friggin' good in every tree B-)
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Like they were goddamn made for me, although I guess these are the standard times for any semi-hardcore PvE oriented guild(?)
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I currently play pretty much from 16:30/17:00-23:20 every single week-day, and this is not something I can see changing in a near future. I'll be able to raid Sun-Thurs aswell as some scattered fridays and saturdays every now and then, although I will not be able to plan these offdays to far ahead, sadly.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) None, my girlfriend is pretty easily manipulated and my parents considers me adult, thus they don't and won't interefere with my gaming.
Any additional information you need to tell us? I'd just like to thank you for taking your time reading my application, I truly hope you'll find it sufficent. Also, seeing how I'm not currently your ideal recruit I plead for you consider my application seriously, I'm a keen player and you will not regret atleast giving my a go, it's all I need to dazzle you!;-) Now, if there's anything I've left out don't hesitate to reply to my application or poke me ingame, I'm almost always around on either Construct or Facerolltbh. That'll be all, can't wait hearing from you!

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): http://img651.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot022810233144.jpg
*note* Just redid my UI to something more standard, more effective and simpler. This is however nothing that's carved into stone, when changes occours, I'll update them here.

Last edited by Construct on Sun 28 Feb 2010, 22:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onewinged
Warlord
Warlord
onewinged

PostSubject: Re: Construct - Protection warrior application   Construct - Protection warrior application EmptySun 28 Feb 2010, 22:10

We have 2 Prot Warriors with 99% attendance... Smile
I think you'd be better off applying as Arms/Fury Smile

And post your UI? We're not interested in anyone else's UI?

Last edited by onewinged on Sun 28 Feb 2010, 22:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Construct
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Construct - Protection warrior application   Construct - Protection warrior application EmptySun 28 Feb 2010, 22:13

onewinged wrote:
We have 2 Prot Warriors with 99% attendance... Smile
I think you'd be better off applying as Arms/Fury Smile

This is not something I would have a problem with except my gear level is surely too poor(to put it plainly; 5.1/2k GS). Besides, you can never have enough prot warriors, we're grrrrrrreat! Smile

Screenshot updated.

*edit* Seeing how I'm exalted with SoH on my DK I'll just use him to purchase it, reading through old applications = win.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: Construct - Protection warrior application   Construct - Protection warrior application EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 22:35

withdrew application and closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Construct - Protection warrior application   Construct - Protection warrior application Empty

Back to top Go down

Construct - Protection warrior application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: [2. Looking For Group - RMV]-
Jump to: