Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Hoori - MAGE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hoori
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted] Hoori - MAGE Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE   [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE EmptyMon 01 Mar 2010, 10:12

Personal Information

Your real name: Mikael akselsen

Age and Country: 20 Norway

Tell us about yourself: well im a 20 year old young man that is unemplyed atm. since i got canned (lost my job) last week so i have a lot of free time on my hands. i live for my self in a apartment in halden with 2 roomies.. and we are all playing wow and having fun. when im not playing wow im doing computers.. when i was working i was fixing them hardware and software whise.

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: hmm when it comes to other mmo's ive played almost everything out there.. from wow to hello kitty online.. i have been trying everything but i always stick with wow i have never quited playing it. i started with wow in the start of vannila and ive played ever since, i started out with a shaman and i stopped playing my shaman in the end of tbc and rerolled a mage and i sticked with my mage sinec then.. i love mage and im gonna play it for a long time..
Info about your computer and internet connection: connection is 20 Mbit computer info.. intel core 2 quad CPU Q6600 2,40 GHZ, RAM: 4 GB Graphic card: 8800 gts nvidia i have been planning to buy in a new one..
How stable is your internet connection?: VERY staple never D/c's
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 40-60
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 50-150
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :no i have an athenticator on my account so noone else plays it..
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No YES

Character Information
Character Name: Hoori
Class & Race: Mage/troll
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) JC 450 Mining 450 cooking 450 fishing 450 firstaid 450
Main spec: Arcane
Off Spec: frost
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Hoori

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) i use 1-0 S+1-4 and mouse wheel up and down. simple but it works like a charm
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No) yes i do
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: full clear
TBC: full clear
WotLK:
naxx -full
maly/os -full
ulduar - everything but yogg
TOC - full
VOA - full
icc - 7/12 and 1/12 HC
Hodir rep level : exsalted!!

First aid level : 450

Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)
nah i never liked pvp i only do pvp in BG's when im bored.

Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: ive done some Photoshop a cuple of years if that helps Smile
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus)
shammy: 72 had a full clear in tbc and classic with him..

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? im afraid not..
What do you expect from Results May Vary? since you are raiding only 2 days in a week. im exspectiv good and productive raids at the same time having fun while raiding and making friends Smile
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? ofc.
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? suit's me very well
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? i can raid every day.. or maybe some plans in the weekends but in the week days im good for raiding Wink and my plan is to be 100% raid active
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) i life for my self so i controll my playing time

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface) : https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img132/3064/wowscrnshot030110110856.jpg
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE   [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE EmptyMon 01 Mar 2010, 12:59

Hello Hoori, welcome in our forum.

Well, your application seems okay and your gear isn't quite bad. But you still missing many BiS Mage's pieces. I like your Spirit and Critical stats but you have to work a lot on your Haste Rating and SP!

Are you thinking to craft the BoE leggings?
And after 3 months of ICC release how you don't have complete Tier 10 Setbonus 4? Chest and Shoulders are only 155 emblems. You have any emblems unspent at the moment?

Currently we have one Mage on trial period, give us some time to discuss about your application.
Back to top Go down
hoori
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE   [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE EmptyMon 01 Mar 2010, 13:09

Hey again and thanks. to answer your T10 question.. i have 29 unspent emblems atm.. and i have 3/4 of the set i have the gloves in my bag.. so im just waiting on emblems to get my 4th set piece..

when it comes to my Haste and SP its a work in progress... my haste i have for some wierd reson a problem to get up.. just unlucky on dropps a suppose.. im currently on 703 haste and trying to get it up.. same with my SP ill redo some of my enchants and gems to get it up ill see what i can do.
and the legs i havent really tought about it.. but ill look in to it..
Hoori .
Back to top Go down
hoori
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE   [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE EmptyMon 01 Mar 2010, 13:19

yeah and btw.. i had a look with the pants.. already started the farming for it..
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE   [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE EmptyMon 01 Mar 2010, 13:23

Okay, very good. Try to work on them meanwhile of the waiting time. That will be huge plus.

Also I forgot to tell you something about your talent building. You have to respec "Incanter's Absorption" for sure and "Frost Warding", that will increase your mana back and DPS a lot when you absorbing damage from Frost/Fire Ward, Bubbles from Priests and Mana Shield.

Last edited by Voltus on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 13:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hoori
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE   [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE EmptyMon 01 Mar 2010, 13:29

yeah already started on the pants.. i will go ahead and do the respec when i get back home.. thanks for the tips..

Hoori
Back to top Go down
Stigma
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE   [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE EmptyMon 01 Mar 2010, 14:19

Hello and welcome to our forum, nice application. To be honnest i like people that are willing to work to get on the guild, well atleast that's i get from your anwers about the legs and your items. I think we could use another active mage. Well it's up the officers now.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE   [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 11:12

Hmm.. this ring Band of the Invoker is better than that one Polished Dragonslayer's Signet for us =)
Back to top Go down
hoori
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE   [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 11:31

going to farm some emblems then Wink
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE   [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 12:44

lol, when i opened this up and flashed my eyes across the page i swear i read your real name as Michael jackson. Hahaa. sorry made me chuckle.

Im old ignore me.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
hoori
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE   [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 12:59

Well what can i say.. im back to rock your world!! EIIEIEIEEE
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE   [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 16:59

Accepted for trial.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE   [Accepted] Hoori - MAGE Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Hoori - MAGE
Page 1 of 1