Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

soulreaver applicate

Go down 
+2
Carth
soulforsale
6 posters
AuthorMessage
soulforsale
Grunt
Grunt

soulreaver applicate Empty
PostSubject: soulreaver applicate   soulreaver applicate EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 21:21

Personal Information
Your real name:Burak Eyigün
Age and Country:turkey 26
Tell us about yourself:nothing special
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:i m old player that so
Info about your computer and internet connection:8 gb ram due core 2 etc 8mbit
Do you use an Authenticator?: aye
How stable is your internet connection?: always green
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 70 - 80
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? same
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : nop
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
No i dint read actually.

Character Information
Character Name: soulreaver
Class & Race: Druid Tauren
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) jevelcrafting ench
Main spec: Feral
Off Spec: Resto
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Soulreaver

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) i have 21 key bindings and 12 macro
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No)yes
Previous PvE Experience: tbc karazan - end / wtlk i saw all 25 totch hard mods also
Classic: i was a low lvl xD
TBC:there is some
WotLK:all exalted
Hodir rep level :exalted
First aid level :450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) 2190 ...
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus)
soulreaver

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?Jhon
What do you expect from Results May Vary? nothing
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? no problem
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? when i m ok to come home i ll there at 19 00 . I have huge responsibilities
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? if i say something its gonno be huge lie. I ll only tell u when i cant.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Lol no one but if my gf learn i play she will cut my neck.
Any additional information you need to tell us? i dont want items .

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: soulreaver applicate   soulreaver applicate EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 22:24

Hello!
The application template is larger than your answers :p Btw, weren't you in Destination? Why did you deside to change guilds?
Quote :
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Lol no one but if my gf learn i play she will cut my neck.
=> i like this comment =)
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: soulreaver applicate   soulreaver applicate EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 04:19

What was not 100% clear to me from our short discussion is if you want a normal trial with all the obligations and privileges it brings or a social spot which we offer only in very few rare cases.

Poke me ingame once again to clear this out. The fact that bouko speaks so flattering of you is a plus and whatever the case social or not i think we can work something out.
Back to top Go down
soulforsale
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: soulreaver applicate   soulreaver applicate EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 15:10

Carth wrote:
Hello!
The application template is larger than your answers :p Btw, weren't you in Destination? Why did you deside to change guilds?
Quote :
=> i like this comment =)

i left Destination coz of aruge with a Officer. Argue REason is i swear at forums to hunter who left guild after getin items and all cryings to get 310 mount from ulduar. I told him s. o .b and people like him. THen my officer took me channel in ventrilo talked me like i am a kid . But i was not. İ warned him about his talking style then i started to explain my self. He told if u dont respect us leave guilld. I told i still respect Schizo and do everything for him but I still leave. And left guild. Offciers were protecting their selves never lost dkp gets more dkp takes people out when they need a item they create 10 mans for their alts and never call for main chars who need that items really. blablabla.

I played destination since Karazan with my Rogue Desmodus. and i m really so sorry to leave . I did officer there also. But i couldnt watch their bitchin ... also i m not small kid as u can talk how ever u want. i m a little nerves . But i m true
Back to top Go down
soulforsale
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: soulreaver applicate   soulreaver applicate EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 15:21

lungorthin wrote:
What was not 100% clear to me from our short discussion is if you want a normal trial with all the obligations and privileges it brings or a social spot which we offer only in very few rare cases.

Poke me ingame once again to clear this out. The fact that bouko speaks so flattering of you is a plus and whatever the case social or not i think we can work something out.

I told u clearly i only want to help. As i told Jhon i dont need pve. I am not burning to join a guild. If you need a feral as jhon said i can help i do my job i do rarely mistakes and support all raid thats my play style. I guess it is so clear . If you need perfecto feral take me.that so Catcha ...
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: soulreaver applicate   soulreaver applicate EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 15:45

You make it sound like you are doing us a favour. Perhaps your meaning is lost in translation.

Would you not be better suited in a pvp guild?
Back to top Go down
soulforsale
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: soulreaver applicate   soulreaver applicate EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 16:34

moomoojuju wrote:
You make it sound like you are doing us a favour. Perhaps your meaning is lost in translation.

i dont make it sound like i do favour with joining guild. I say i ll do favour with playing good in raids as healer tank or dps doesnt matter. And i can suit pvp guild maybe better but as i said Ur Gm and officer i offer to join coz Jhon wanted and i explain my self clearly. There is nothing to lose in my words. I say if u need i help as u want. Coz in these days really hard to find honnest and good
players. I thought you guyz need it . Anyway. Plus i dont mean i am supperman and save world blabla . U can understand really well if u want if u dont u can understand it as big noise person. Farewell.
Back to top Go down
soulforsale
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: soulreaver applicate   soulreaver applicate EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 16:42

soulforsale wrote:
moomoojuju wrote:

i dont make it sound like i do favour with joining guild. I say i ll do favour with playing good in raids as healer tank or dps doesnt matter. And i can suit pvp guild maybe better but as i said Ur Gm and officer i offer to join coz Jhon wanted and i explain my self clearly. There is nothing to lose in my words. I say if u need i help as u want. Coz in these days really hard to find honnest and good
players. I thought you guyz need it . Anyway. Plus i dont mean i am supperman and save world blabla . U can understand really well if u want if u dont u can understand it as big noise person. Farewell.

Edit = Also i did pve - years i m not sure i m not only pvp person i know what is pve and things.
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: soulreaver applicate   soulreaver applicate EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 18:51

But how motivated are you? Will you help out for a short while because you left your previous guild and just want to hang out with nice people and do some raiding, or are you gonna stick around and feel like a part of the guild? Dont get me wrong, im not looking to judge you or anything (and neither do i have much of a say, im only a new member), im just curious, thats all Smile
Back to top Go down
soulforsale
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: soulreaver applicate   soulreaver applicate EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 20:19

Lunaire wrote:
But how motivated are you? Will you help out for a short while because you left your previous guild and just want to hang out with nice people and do some raiding, or are you gonna stick around and feel like a part of the guild? Dont get me wrong, im not looking to judge you or anything (and neither do i have much of a say, im only a new member), im just curious, thats all Smile

i m sorry but ur question is meaningless .
Back to top Go down
onewinged
Warlord
Warlord
onewinged

PostSubject: Re: soulreaver applicate   soulreaver applicate EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 20:25

soulforsale wrote:
Lunaire wrote:

I'm sorry but this application is full of fail? :/ Couldn't resist...
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: soulreaver applicate   soulreaver applicate EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 20:30

soulforsale wrote:
Lunaire wrote:

I rather find that answer meaningless. Could you please elaborate?
Back to top Go down
soulforsale
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: soulreaver applicate   soulreaver applicate EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 19:15

i alread told everything clear stop acting smart coz seems like not. I did this applicate coz ur Gm wanted to talk with officers and ur offficer wanted me to applicate also. If u think that applicate is fail u must be a freak coz there is nothing wrong. anyway i dont watch this posts anymore. I tried to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soulreaver applicate   soulreaver applicate Empty

Back to top Go down

soulreaver applicate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: [2. Looking For Group - RMV]-
Jump to: