Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Feral Kitty/Bear Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fable
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted]Feral Kitty/Bear Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Feral Kitty/Bear Application   [Accepted]Feral Kitty/Bear Application EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 19:34

Personal Information
Your real name: Sir Louis Meller
Age and Country: 22 United Kingdom
Tell us about yourself:
Ordinary person, with a big interest in gaming, movies and books. I enjoy my time mostly on WoW during the day/early night and like to watch movies, anime and read in the evening, I'm a fairly lax person who likes to get along with people and help out to the best of my abilities. I like to think I am easy to get along with, and fun to be around.

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
Well, initially I started my online career with games like Counter-Strike and Everquest, aswell as the odd turnbased game, that's where I met a friend called Chris who got me playing WoW (Later to find out he was in Beyond Redemption) I joined a social guild called Naughty Beavers where we raided casually in ZG,AQ20 and MC. Unfortunately that came to an untimely ending during the first phase of The Burning Crusade, later I joined a guild called Diminished who were slightly more focused on raiding, but that also came to an end when we met difficulty in SSC. After the split I decided to join a more raiding focused guild called Eye for a Eye, we raided all the way up until Brut, but went no further, members started leaving so we split, this is when I decided to retire my mage and focus on my warrior. During the first phase of Wotlk, I joined a guild called Laid Back, which was focused on 10 man fun raiding, which was great, but I once again, wanted more focused raiding and joined Rising Sun, which I later left due to a certain player being semi-special (Mentally Handicapped) I joined Mannel, which was very short, as they split in the early weeks of Ulduar, Once again I felt it time to retire my Warrior. I played my Druid on a new server called Terokkar with a guild called Aphelion, there I helped them do first kills in ToC and Ulduar. I decided it was time to head back to Twisting Nether, where I have been socially pugging since.

Info about your computer and internet connection: My computer has a AMD X2 7850 Black Edition CPU, 4 GB Cosair XM2, and some panty graphics card, for the time being atleast, does not cause me problems anyway, and my internet is fine for raiding, 9.13Mbit Down @ German servers, 0.45 Up.

Do you use an Authenticator?: No, but if this is some policy I don't mind getting one, I've been meaning to look into it.

How stable is your internet connection?: Like a Brick wall

How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? Currently around 18 FPS in combat 25

Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 102 MS Currently

Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : No, my dad maybe (yes my dad plays wow.. blah blah.. old people play too you know -_-

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Fablë
Class & Race: Druid Tauren
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Alchemy & Leatherworking 450/442 with 350 fishing/450 cooking, unfortunately I seem to always pass on recipes.

Main spec: Feral (Cat)
Off Spec: Feral (Bear)
Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Fablë

Information about your Keybindings:
I'm not a big believer in over complicated UIs, in my whole time playing wow It has never been really essential for a dps to use them that isn't raid leading but, I use CTr, Feral By Night, Healbot (I like to keep an eye on healing, for emergency instant heals) and the usual others. I do use some simple targeting macro's/speed potions/beserk. And timers for bleeds, but feral by night move suggestion is pritty good (Not updated for rake priority with 4set t10 though) And suggestions however are welcome

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes

Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: ZG, AQ20, MC, Ony
TBC: Complete
WotLK: Naxx, OS3D, Maly, Ulduar 25, Ulduar 10 (HM upto Mimi) ToC, First few ICC (I did however have almost complete Ulduar 25 HM, but that unfortunately was on my Warrior.

Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level : 416, Healing I know, no Excuse, I will correct this if requested

Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Nothing I can no longer prove, however I faired fairly well on my Warrior, I have no interest in PvP on my druid (have a level 78 mage which I plan to pvp with)

Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
Nothing overly special, I'm fairly confident with Photoshop, I do occasionally edit but never world of warcraft movies (Confident with Final Cut Pro)

List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+;
Mage - Velocette - 70 (all tbc content) Damage
Warrior - Fable/Trunkseh - 70/80 (all tbc content, some wotlk content) Damage/Tanking
Druid - Fablë - 80 - (Most content) Healing/Tanking/DPS (very confident in all aspects off my talent tree)
Shaman - Velo - 70 (Some tbc content) Ele/Enhance

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? Unfortunately, Not that i'm aware off, someone might know me though.. happens.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? A stable raid atmosphere with steady professional progress, active fun players, who like to socialize or do other stuff when not raiding (I play MW2, Watch movies) always fun to discuss.

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one

We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Times have never been an issue

How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I'm active as much as I'm needed, if I'm grinding rep, even more, it varieys depending on my mood, but I'll always be prepared with consumables, raid ready when needed.

Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Myself & My other self, I'm quite insane Surprised

Any additional information you need to tell us? I'm very confident with my abilities to play this "game" I enjoy talking about game mechanics and flamming rogues (they have it easy) If i'm making mistakes with UIs, Addons, Talents I do like to be told, though I'm very confident in my raiding, I rarely make mistakes (that's abit big headed, but its the truth) Let me prove it to you. I do whats required of me, and more, I'm very helpful.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): UI

I also think it may be worth mentioning I will have my 4 piece t10 set complete tomorow, and my UI is in a lower resolution because of the current monitor I am using, I usually have a higher resolution when using my Samsung syncmaster

Any questions, or anything I have forgot to mention, please feel free to ask

thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
hoori
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Feral Kitty/Bear Application   [Accepted]Feral Kitty/Bear Application EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 19:40

just talked to him ingame.. the forum is bugging in some way.. wont show his apply. or anything else that he writes..
Back to top Go down
fable
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Feral Kitty/Bear Application   [Accepted]Feral Kitty/Bear Application EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 19:49

no idea why it's bugging, too many characters perhaps? lol
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Feral Kitty/Bear Application   [Accepted]Feral Kitty/Bear Application EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 01:03

first aid over 400 is fine , we just want you to carry always and be able to use heavy frostweave bandages.

accepted on trial . Poke me or any officer ingame for an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Feral Kitty/Bear Application   [Accepted]Feral Kitty/Bear Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Feral Kitty/Bear Application
Page 1 of 1