Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enhancement shaman - Svinja

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Svinja

Enhancement shaman - Svinja Empty
PostSubject: Enhancement shaman - Svinja   Enhancement shaman - Svinja EmptySun 08 Mar 2009, 20:36

Personal information
Your real name:David Teofilovic
Age and Country:17, Serbia
Tell us about yourself:I'm grammar school student, who likes to play WoW, party and everything young people like Smile
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Well, I stated playing WoW on private server 3 years ago, but 18 days ago (/played) I started playing on Twisting Nether with my shammy.
Did you read and understand the *READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING* topic? Yes

Character Information:
Character Name:Svinja
Class & Race:Tauren Shaman
Professions: Skinning 450/450 Leatherworking 429/450 no rare recipes so far, fishing around 180 skill, and cooking stuck on 225 (fixing reputation with gadgetzan so I can train further)
Raid spec:15/56/0 enhancement
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: I use 1-4 and sometimes 5 and 6, and R for Shamanistic Rage, F for Spirit Wolves, E for Ghost Wolf, Q for War Stomp, ` for Lightning bolt S-E and S-Q for mounts, S-C for Chain Lightning, S-D for Hex
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience: Only BT in TBC, and in WotLK Naxx (10/25) but not full, OS (10/25) full, and VoA (10/25)
Do you have any PvP experience? Only battlegrounds unfortunately

What do you expect from Results May Vary? I expect friendship and successful raids.
Do you like playing your class? I do like playing with my shaman mostly cause I like to "pew pew". I like melee dps classes, I like his totems, and heals provided by Wolves.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? Well, this is tricky, every second week, I'm in school 'till around 20:00 o'clock so I can raid after 20 o'clock, but on weekends I can raid 'till like 23 hours, but exception can be made.
Any additional information you need to tell us? Well, I'm a fast learner and hopefully, you won't need to tell me twice what to do.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
Enhancement shaman - Svinja 24ox5w5
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman - Svinja   Enhancement shaman - Svinja EmptyMon 09 Mar 2009, 00:00

My concern is. Your timing and everything into consideration, can you keep a 70% attendance?
Back to top Go down
Svinja
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman - Svinja   Enhancement shaman - Svinja EmptyMon 09 Mar 2009, 00:12

Depens on raid timing. When do you usually raid?
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman - Svinja   Enhancement shaman - Svinja EmptyMon 09 Mar 2009, 01:27

Thursday, saturday and a third (yet undecided weekday) from 19:00 till around 23:00 or 0:00. Depends what we are doing.
Back to top Go down
Svinja
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman - Svinja   Enhancement shaman - Svinja EmptyMon 09 Mar 2009, 01:47

19:00 is problem every second week, cause I'm in school at 19:15 and I come home around 20:00.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman - Svinja   Enhancement shaman - Svinja EmptyMon 09 Mar 2009, 01:57

is this your first and only character? what other characters have you expirience with?
Back to top Go down
Svinja
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman - Svinja   Enhancement shaman - Svinja EmptyMon 09 Mar 2009, 02:05

My first and only character on official WoW, but I experienced with Hunters and Warriors a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman - Svinja   Enhancement shaman - Svinja Empty

Back to top Go down

Enhancement shaman - Svinja
Page 1 of 1