Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS

Go down 
+4
onewinged
moomoojuju
Tyrefægteren
gladiator
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrefægt

[Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 06:30

Personal Information
Your real name:
Peter Mathiesen
Age and Country:
17, Denmark.
Tell us about yourself:
I'm a polite young man, with a interest, in computer games, and cycling.
When i'm not at school, my sparetime consists of WoW, Cycling and a bit of console gaming.
Cycling is by far the one which takes the most of my time, i'm riding my bicycle everyday 2-3 hours, but due to a understanding "sports-school" i go at, i manage to live a nice and stress-free everyday life.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
I started playing WoW a few weeks after it was released, before WoW, i played "Knights Online" and other free MMO's, but when i first saw WoW at my friend's computer, i was caught by the "magic" of WoW, and that "magic" has made me play this game ever since.
Info about your computer and internet connection:
My computer is a nice desktop computer.
I don't really know the specifications, since it was one my father, brought home from work, and gave to me, but i know it gets the job done, without lag. My internet is working fine, and stable, 20 Mbit download speed, and 4Mbit upload speed.
Do you use an Authenticator?:
No, but i will save up some money for one if it is required to join this guild.
How stable is your internet connection?:
In the past 3 years, i've never had a problem with my internet.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?
Around 30 fps.
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?
150-200 MS
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :
No
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes

Character Information
Character Name:
Tyrefægteren
Class & Race:
Tauren Druid.
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)
JC 450: I chose this profession due to the dragon's eye gems, and the money i save/make by buying uncutted gems at AH/Emblems vendor/Honor points vendor, and then cut it to the gems i need, or sell the gems which i've cutted on AH.
LW 444: I chose this profession, since the bonus which it provides at the wrist slot, is very nice, and compared to the bonus that enchanters can provide to rings Leatherworking gives just as good bonuses.
I haven't leveled any other professions at the moment, but i'm planning to level up my first aid + cooking in the nearest future.
Main spec:
Feral DPS 0/55/16, if you look at spec, it might seem a bit weird that i've placed 3 talent's point in "Protector of the Pack", but, with the changes they made to mangle, i found it somewhat useless, to spend talent points in "Improved Mangle", depending on how it fits with this guilds setup, and if i get accepted, i might respec and spend 2 talent points on "Improved Leader of the Pack", and 1 point in "Survival Instincts".
If u look at my gear, it might seem weird that i'm not hit, or expertise capped.
First of all, i believe that those caps are far overrated as a feral DPS.
Second, i'm not lucky with loots, i would like to get arpen hardcapped, + hit capped, + expertise capped at the same time, but currently i'm only working on the arpen hardcap, and then i'll try getting hit/expertise capped afterwards.
Off Spec:
Feral Tank 0/60/11, not the best gear out there, I'm hit capped, not expertise capped, but i've got 36k in Normal form, completely unbuffed, i don't have any tanking experience in ICC, but i'm a quick learner.
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
I'm changing my UI and keybindings often, but i've bound the bottom left part of my action bars to the keys: ½, ctrl+1, ctrl+2, ctrl+3, shift+1, shift+2, shift+3, ctrl+½, shift+½, alt+½, a lot of those keybindings are some i rarely, if at all use, but, always good to have them Very Happy
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No)
Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: No classic raiding experience.
TBC: Nothing special, some bosses in most raids, but not a full clear in places like BT, Sunwell ect.
WotLK:
OS10/25 +3 drakes.
Naxx25
ToGC10
ToGC25 4/5
ICC10 10/12
ICC25 8/12
Hodir rep level :
Exalted
First aid level :
Not good, leveling it slowly atm, but i expect to reach 400+ in a couple of days.
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)
Well, i managed to reach around 1800 rating on my pala in 2v2, think that is the best.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
No, not really.
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus)
Svenole - 70 Pala (did the TBC raiding content on him, donated him to my brothers account, don't know what happened to him after that..)
Svans - 80 Deathknight, i had to try one of those!
Nightfall - 80 Hunter

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?
No
What do you expect from Results May Vary?
I Expect a friendly, and stable guild, who doesn't judge a player by the amount of his achievement points, or GS, but who judges players by their perfomance in raids.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?
Sure, though i haven't tried anything else than being a feral druid, i'm always up for new challenges.
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?
Suits me perfectly.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?
Well, the only days where i'm sure i can't raid in the evening is on Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, this will change in the autumn, where i'll be available for raids almost every evening, since my cycling season will be off at that time.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)
Pretty much me only.
Any additional information you need to tell us?
Well, i wanted to link you a WoL page here, but since those WoL pages i've got is outdated, there is no point in that.
I can tell you that completely unbuffed, my DPS on a dummy is around 6.6k, in a 25 man raid, fully buffed, i can pull 11k DPS on Saurfang (with the 10% buff).
I know that my experience in ICC isn't as good as yours, and i know that my gear is not the best, i just hope that you will not judge me upon my achievements, and my "Gearscore", and instead try me out in a raid, see what i can do Wink
If i forgot something, please tell me Smile

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
Back to top Go down
gladiator
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 08:30

hi mate :
just u forget to link ur armory link , and ur character name is hard to write Razz
and gl in ur application
Back to top Go down
Tyrefægt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 08:51

Seems, like the links are missing i'll try again Wink
Armory Link:
UI Link:
Back to top Go down
Tyrefægteren
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 08:58

stupid me, i didn't notice i had to be a registered user to post links.
Armory Link: [url]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Tyrefægteren[/url]
UI Link: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot050310082414.jpg/
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 09:00

I have some worries here.

Firstly your gear is "ok" but its no better than an alt who has pugged ICC in the past couple of months. We are now 6/12 HM and so you are quite lacking.

Your hit and exp as you mention is not capped. you are right that its not as vital as all other classes. However it is a little too low for my personal liking.

I kinda agree with Your reasoning behind IMP Mangle, however i see no reason what so ever to spec Protector. It gives you AP in BEAR and has no benefit to cat what so ever. As you have Bear as offspec and are trying to have a pure kitty dps build here, these are 3 totally wasted points.

Imp Leader for raids can be extremely nice for heavy aura fights and ive always been a big fan of one point in Nurturing instinct. SI can be a life saver too.

Id like to know your reasoning for the talents?

Aside from that if your dmg is as you say then its looking about right. Your Arp is quite sick so im not suprised you are ripping thru bosses.
Back to top Go down
Tyrefægteren
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 09:09

I think i've might misunderstood the tooltip on Protector of the Pack then.
I chose Protector of the Pack, a few weeks ago, since i was under the impression that it gave AP bonus in cat form too.
I see know that it doesn't i should probably have checked that, before i started to mess with my talent points.
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 09:50

Back to top Go down
onewinged
Warlord
Warlord
onewinged

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 10:06

Back to top Go down
Edesapa
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 13:00

moomoojuju wrote:
Armoury

Shocked Question

is it by accident or not..

not:ye i get it,druid jokes,always funny Smile

it is: whahahahhaha,
miumiu self note:to check my old english grammar 4th grade text book orc5
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 13:37

Applcation declined because I can not even spell your name! Tyrefadwdhfsafegben! Embarassed

I'm kidding.. I hope if we recruit you you can keep the attendance near to 100% and don't quit after some days because of exams at school or something similar, huh?
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 13:53

The application was a nice read.
I don't think having an authenticator or not is an issue for joining. But having 400 at least FA is a requirement for a trial to become a member. You will probably see that for yourself in the private sections.
Good luck with the application.

btw, to be able to post links you need to register your username in the forums (red letters in Application Template) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyrefægteren
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 14:27

Yes, i saw the red letters, after i tried figuring out why i couldn't link anything Very Happy

I expect that i can keep my attendance near 100%, nothing i can think of seems to make it impossible for me to reach any raid, except the fact, that I've promised my aunt, to come and visit her from Thursday the 13th may till Sunday the 16th, but she's not old, or sick, so this won't be a problem in the future.
Since i'm going at a understanding school, for people who are "good" at sports, they understand if i miss a test, or haven't prepared my homework properly, if i tell them i didn't have the time because of some "competition", or things like that Wink
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 14:31

Tyrefægteren wrote:
Yes, i saw the red letters, after i tried figuring out why i couldn't link anything Very Happy

I expect that i can keep my attendance near 100%, nothing i can think of seems to make it impossible for me to reach any raid, except the fact, that I've promised my aunt, to come and visit her from Thursday the 13th may till Sunday the 16th, but she's not old, or sick, so this won't be a problem in the future.
Since i'm going at a understanding school, for people who are "good" at sports, they understand if i miss a test, or haven't prepared my homework properly, if i tell them i didn't have the time because of some "competition", or things like that Wink

Is she fit, under 50 and got all her own teeth too?

If so get her to call me on 03325855488741
Back to top Go down
Tyrefægteren
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 14:39

hahaha, well.. let's just say there is a reason for why i only visit her once every year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 22:00

At last you did the first step! :p Journeyman in First Aid
Back to top Go down
Tyrefægteren
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 23:43

Haha yes, the prices on AH, are really messed up sometimes. I'm not a poor guy, i just try to spend my gold as wisely as possible. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyrefægteren
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 15:55

Just a little update on my first aid status: My first aid is now: 408 Smile
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 02:33

our needs shifted a bit since last reply - i d like to ask you to log off in tanking gear if possible - i d like to take a look at it.
Back to top Go down
onewinged
Warlord
Warlord
onewinged

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 04:46

:< Lungo no trust wingy no moar with tanking :<
Back to top Go down
Tyrefægteren
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 09:31

I've logged out in tanking gear now.
As i stated in my application, i'm under the expertise cap, currently i plan to spend my frost emblems on the leather chest which grants me expertise, but this may change if i get lucky with loots, and gets the chest from gunship battle.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 03:56

tanking gear is insufficient and feral as dps is not a priority anymore - i m sry but application is declined .
Gl further and thanks for your interest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS   [Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Tyrefægteren, Feral DPS with Tank OS
Page 1 of 1