Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Withdrawn] Kaím - Fury Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Musepig1

[Withdrawn] Kaím - Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Withdrawn] Kaím - Fury Warrior   [Withdrawn] Kaím - Fury Warrior EmptySat 08 May 2010, 12:23

Personal Information
Your real name: Harrison South
Age and Country:20 In the south end of the UK
Tell us about yourself:I am a 20 year old who is currently working towards a degree in Science.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:This is the first proper MMO that I have played, I used to play the console games not MMOs, I started playing WoW as The Burning Crusade came out but back then I didn't really play the game properly and I was beginning my GCSE's but then when WotLK came out and my friends got me back into it, I made a warlock first enjoyed the nice bits of the game and then got tired of him and made my warrior Kaim.
Info about your computer and internet connection: [Withdrawn] Kaím - Fury Warrior Speed
Do you use an Authenticator?:Nope
How stable is your internet connection?:I am with Talktalk, and it only seems to go down when Talktalk goes down.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?Around 29
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?135
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :Nope
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Kaím
Class & Race: Orc Warrior
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) 450 JC, 450 Mining 211 Fishing 0 Cooking
Main spec:Fury
Off Spec:Prot
Armory Profile:
I do have the head enchant but it just dosent show it :S

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)

Mousewheel Up Heroic Strike
Mousewheel Down Cleave
1 Bloodthirst
2 Whirlwind
3 Slam
4 Execute
5 Zerker rage
F1 a macro to pop Deathwish, Blood Fury.
F2 Recklessness
F3 Heroic Throw
F4 Pummel
F5 Bloodrage

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No) Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:N/a
TBC:Got to lvl 22 ^^
WotLK:Naxx Cleared, Ulduar upto Mimiron with HM and normal :/, Toc 10 Cleared, Toc 25 Cleared, Togc 10 Cleared, ICC 10 9/12 ICC 25 9/12
Hodir rep level :Exalted
First aid level :69
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)I only really do 2v2 with my best friend who is a hunter.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:I can movie make
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus)Musé - Affli/demo lock played through most of Wotlk

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?Nope
What do you expect from Results May Vary? A friendly dedicated guild.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?I'd welcome it.
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Yep
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?I can raid all days as i'm just that sad.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)No one really.
Any additional information you need to tell us?I am the sort of person to look up stuff on the forums that can help the progression.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):[Withdrawn] Kaím - Fury Warrior UILOL
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Kaím - Fury Warrior   [Withdrawn] Kaím - Fury Warrior EmptySat 08 May 2010, 15:09

Back to top Go down
Musepig1

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Kaím - Fury Warrior   [Withdrawn] Kaím - Fury Warrior EmptySat 08 May 2010, 20:17

Weird it should have linked it :/
Back to top Go down
Musepig1

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Kaím - Fury Warrior   [Withdrawn] Kaím - Fury Warrior EmptyMon 10 May 2010, 19:32

Application Withdrawn.
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Kaím - Fury Warrior   [Withdrawn] Kaím - Fury Warrior EmptyMon 10 May 2010, 20:56

Thank you for applying us, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Kaím - Fury Warrior   [Withdrawn] Kaím - Fury Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn] Kaím - Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1