Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Wraitx fucks!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wratix

[Declined] Wraitx fucks! Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Wraitx fucks!   [Declined] Wraitx fucks! EmptySat 08 May 2010, 19:18

Personal Information
Your real name: Daniel
Age and Country: 17 and live in Copenhagen / Denmark
Tell us about yourself:
Hi mates!! My name is daniel im 17 years and a male, got 2 sisters. Today i work in fakta to i get the real job xD! im rly funny guy, and wow player, Im much together with friends every. I like to party much with friends, doing it much. I like to drink xD! What music i best like? Techno/trance 100%, Well i hear some Heavy bands like Bring me the Horizon/Slipknot/rammstein. It was a little about me:=)
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
Well i have played since before tbc ca. 5 years! Started with my paladin humannforce. Played with him alot, to Little in tbc, then i stopped on him couse i got bored him. Here is some of the raids ive done with him ( in Before tbc all up to Naxx 40 man. Karazhan,Grull,Mgt,some in Tempest keep,Black temple up to illidan! ) Then i started my warlock! been on many servers with this tune. Bladefirst,frostwhisper,emeriss,al´akir,taren mill and now im on Twisting Nether! xD Here is what raids i done with warlock ( Tbc Karazhan,Grull,Mgt, some in BT)(Wotlk: Naxx 10/25, Os 10/25 + 3 D, Ulduar 10 + mostly Hm + 9 Bosses down in ulduar 25, Totc 10 + Insanity down + Totc 25 + 2/5 togc down, Icc 10 9/12 down + Lk on 12% + Icc 25 6/12 down + lk on 15%).
Info about your computer and internet connection: Very good never get dc! Dw:¤). 4/5 Connection.
Do you use an Authenticator?: Got 5 virusscanners and 1 firewall xD!
How stable is your internet connection?: Very stable
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? about 35 maxed graphs.
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 119 MS
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : Nevah in my life i will do that... self if its an irl friend!
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Cródy
Class & Race: Orc female Warlock! 6k Gs
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) Tailoring And Jc
Main spec: Affliction 56/0/15 ( can spec demonology if u rly need! )
Off Spec: Destruction 0/13/58
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Cr%C3%B3dy

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) Well u should could see them in my UI Screenshot.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes!
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: All up to naxx with pala humannforce
TBC: Karazhan,Mgt,Grull,2 bosses in tempest keep, Bt up to illidan.
WotLK Naxx 10/25. Os 10/25 + 3D. Malygos 10. Ulduar 10 + mostly Hm´s / Ulduar 25 9 bosses. Totc 10 + Insanity! / Totc 25 + 2/5 togc. Icc 10 9/12 + LK on 12% / icc 25 6/12 + Lk on 15% with Pleasant gaming on emeriss.
Hodir rep level : Soon exalted.
First aid level : Dont got.
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Never rly do pvp.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Nopes
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) Humannforce. Wratix.

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? Gladiatortdk Rly good friend from Emeriss:) And talked with another a little.
What do you expect from Results May Vary? Well some good raids/serious raiders. Sweet ppls. Good to talk with.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yup every time got the money so dont worry:)! if u need me some something other i will respec for ya!
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Yep can raid there:)
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?
Monday: yes
Thirsday: Maybe
Wednessday: Maybe
Thursday: Yes
Friday: Maybe
Saturday: yes
Sunday: mostly yes
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Nope i just broke up with Gf so not atm!
Any additional information you need to tell us? Well here is my UI Screenshot so u can see me xD
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/warlockl.jpg/ Here is it!
afro
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wraitx fucks!   [Declined] Wraitx fucks! EmptySat 08 May 2010, 19:44

Need to reply before this gets locked :p

Ulduar 25: 9 bosses? Armory shows you with 5 bosses killed, not to mention that you haven't got close to clearing naxx25. Shoulders with PvP enchant.

17 years old playing 5 years and doing naxx40 as a 12-yearold? WHERE ARE THE PARENTS????!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wraitx fucks!   [Declined] Wraitx fucks! EmptySat 08 May 2010, 19:55

We are not looking for Warlocks atm.

Thank you for applying us.

Application declined. Gl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wraitx fucks!   [Declined] Wraitx fucks! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Wraitx fucks!
Page 1 of 1