Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Lavaburn - Enhancement Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavaburn
Grunt
Grunt

[Declined] Lavaburn - Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Lavaburn - Enhancement Shaman   [Declined] Lavaburn - Enhancement Shaman EmptySat 29 May 2010, 17:16

Personal Information
Your real name: Akin
Age and Country: 21 Turkey
Tell us about yourself: Im a univercity student in Turkey , have a lot of time to play
Wow and computer games , Im kinda hard core player but hadnt get chance to play hard .
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
I started to play wow like 3-4 years ago at xavius realm with my real life friends and i did raid realy good raids with a semi hardcore guild. And Migrated to tn to join turkish guild Sacrifice for playing with my friends. But now after increasing icc buffs i fed up with wiping at normal difficulty on icc 25m. also i played 3 years as warrior tank. rerolled to shaman like 2-3 month ago.
Info about your computer and internet connection: 2gb ram ,256mb ati radeonhd2600 /// [Declined] Lavaburn - Enhancement Shaman 830051115
Do you use an Authenticator?: No.
How stable is your internet connection?: ~250ms.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? : min 15-20
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? : 258 ms
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : No.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No : Yes.

Character Information
Character Name: : Lavaburn
Class & Race: : Shaman - Troll
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) : Inscription 450 - Herbalism 450
Main spec: Enhancement.
Off Spec: Resto - Elemental
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Lavaburn

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) : Using 2 x keybinding for my Cooldowns. trinkets shamanistic rage and Trinket.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No) Yes Yes.
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: No.
TBC: Karazhan , Za , Grull, Maggy, Ssc (except Lady vash ), Tk (except Kaelthas) , Mh (Except Archimonde)
WotLK: Naxx 10/25 - Ulduar 25 (except Yoggsaron- Algalon) - Toc 25 (all) - Icc 10 (9/12 hc ) -- Icc 25 (10-12 Normal)
Hodir rep level : None. i have inscription.
First aid level : None.
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) : No.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: No.
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus)
Fresk (Twisting Nether )(Protection Warrior) : it was my main like 3 years. i reroll to shaman.
Treelive (Xavius) (Resto Druid)
Pyrodog (Xavius) Arcane Mage.
Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? No
What do you expect from Results May Vary? i expect friendly atmosphere but Serious raiding ^^
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Sure Ofcourse.
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? yes. Perfect times.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I have no problem with raid timing and the summer inc but i havent got a plan for having vacation atm.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Myself.
Any additional information you need to tell us?. if you have no spot for an enhancement shaman to the guild. you can consider about my warrior as an application.

[b]Post a Picture of your UI (User interface)https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/21bngn4.jpg
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Lavaburn - Enhancement Shaman   [Declined] Lavaburn - Enhancement Shaman EmptySat 29 May 2010, 18:25

Lavaburn wrote:
How stable is your internet connection?: ~250ms.
To be more accurate, do you have a history of disconnects during raidboss encounters?
Back to top Go down
Lavaburn
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Lavaburn - Enhancement Shaman   [Declined] Lavaburn - Enhancement Shaman EmptySat 29 May 2010, 18:33

nope, not realy. its best ms for people using natianol internet connection.
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Lavaburn - Enhancement Shaman   [Declined] Lavaburn - Enhancement Shaman EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 06:18

Hello Akin!

Your application is okay but I'm sorry we can not promising a spot this period. Our status is kinda full and we have already an Enhancement Shaman with 100% attendance.

Thank your for applying, good luck finding a guild!Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Lavaburn - Enhancement Shaman   [Declined] Lavaburn - Enhancement Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Lavaburn - Enhancement Shaman
Page 1 of 1