Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 
 

 [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deathomen
Centurion
Centurion



PostSubject: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Mon 07 Jun 2010, 18:53

Personal Information
Your real name: Xristos
Age and Country: 21 and Greece !
Tell us about yourself:Well first, i am friend with Mr.Kradya. He convinced me to start playing wow 4 years ago, i gone plain hardcore sometime between TBC(Black Temple!) until Ulduar (not getting out of house for a week yo and raiding up to 7 days per week ). I think i am a nice person (don't know if Kradya can confirm that), i say shit jokes (at least i am honest) but you would propably see me around in Ventrilo and talking continuosly even if my english accent is Greekish aka kinda shit Razz and for personal information, i am studying computer and engineering for the past 4 years in some uni in Greece !

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
Well started playing Lineage2 like hmm let's see 6 years ago and gone until playing on official server of Lineage2 where i couldn't bare the lvl up after 40 level since it was EXP EXP EXP EXP and nothing else until you get max lvl and get full gear from crafts etc. Then i gone to uni i met some guy and me along with Kradya got convinced to start playing wow. My wow career (CAREER LOL ) started by me playing a lock... but since locks are a shit class in general i stopped playing him and played a rogue in some server (Shadowmoon aka Russianmoon since it was 90% full of russians) along with a real life friend. In the meantime Kradya, being a noob as he is, he played a human warrior in some laggy server. So i reached 70 on Shadowmoon joined some guild we did some Karahzan along with some other greek i met in the same guild i was and on the first free transfer we transferred to Agamaggan.There i did until Black Temple and up to Kalecgos before the buttnerf of 30% -hp on every tbc instance. (Kalecgos <3). On the end of tbc we hadn't enough applications in my previous guild(AND forgot to mention Kradya rerolled hunter at that time and played with me in the same guild weeeee) so we moved to our favourite server Twisting Nether. Although after doing some casual Naxxramas etc some basic members of the guild quitted the game so guild fall apart so i joined Chapter (Aka 80% of the core raiding team of Lotto now). I did up to some Ulduar with them but then some day i started talking with Mr.Compo the famous rogue of TN and he got me convinced to raid with them. I did everything with them , every encounter and was part of two server firsts (Algalon and Yogg 0), although still i must admit the hardest encounter on this fucking game as far i have seen was Freya 3 trees up before the nerf. 120 tries to kill a boss are too much imho ! I raided everything as i said with them up to 50 tries Anub'arak( did i mention that is the worst designed boss in the fucking game? no but you do know feel how i feel about that boss!). I played some shaman as well in other server where i did everything up to Sindragosa normal.Ah and i didn't mentioned anything about Kradya now since every day in uni he was begging me to give him some of my gold( goldcapped ftw!).
Info about your computer and internet connection:Computer is good , playing with up to 30 fps in raids and up to 10-15 fps in full aoe. Internet Connection is Otenet 2 mbps although i have some problems with my modem lately it dies from the heat :/
Do you use an Authenticator?: No , only noobs( HI KRADYA I GOT HACKED 3 times) use them ! Razz nah lies never purchased one since i am sure i won't get hacked ( yes i have high confidence about my pc etc !)
How stable is your internet connection?:It's good , have got dc'd 2times in 3 years of playing wow , only problem is my modem but works non stop for the past 4 years so i might replace it now because it has some little problems with heat Razz
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?30-45 fps
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?up to 230. Starts from 80 and goes to 230 maximum.

Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :Kradya since he ninja's things from my private guildbank.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"?
Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Deathomen
Class & Race: Rogue undead
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)
All secondary professions are maxxed and i have jc /enchanting to maximum. I have rare recipes ranging from vanilla rare enchants ( +30 spellpower etc) to some other they don't come up in my mind atm since i haven't played wow for 2 months now Razz
Main spec:Combat
Off Spec:Mutilate or some other lol combat aoe spec i will use in certains encounters with lots of aoe ( for example i had one with certain glyphs for aoe on Yogg 0)
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Deathomen

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) I can post them when i get online again since i can't remember :/
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No) Yes , although my microphone is kinda bad i might buy a new one since it sounds like i am speaking from inside a tunnel.
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: Aq20 and some ZG
TBC:Everything up to Kalecgos before the nerf hitted(30% hp nerf)
WotLK:Everything up to Sindragosa. (all modes on ICC was on normalmode which you can do them while facerolling on the keyboard as Kradya says)
Hodir rep level : 999/1000 at Exalted.
First aid level : 450/450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)
1800 on tbc , me and arena have really bad relationship and i want this to remain that way Razz
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
Even if i am studying computersand engineering i haven't done any of those until now.
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus)
Rogue,Hunter,Mage,Shaman,Paladin (tank ftw) , Dk

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?
Kradya , Xairox ,Nuwin(although she might not remember me by now) and Voltus although he might not remember me as well.
What do you expect from Results May Vary? Hmm i might say i want to join as social rank for now(uni exams summer incoming and my gear is shit to enter with you guys and do hardmodes:/) and possible some relaxing raiding from September(yes 2 days raiding per week is relaxing Razz)
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?Yes and have done it countless times before.
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?
I can raid everytime of the week and any day except if i have some wierd uni schedule but you would know it beforehand if i can't raid etc and i will post if something strange in my schedule comes up.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)Not yet.Being single is good for the moment !
Any additional information you need to tell us?
Yes. Well i have reinstalled wow from my pc (yes one day i gone emo on my pc and emoquitted by deleting every folder on my pc that included something with wow in it).If i get it from Kradya this week i will propably install it and get some gamecard and tag along. I can't come up with anything else info now:P
Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):

I will get one when i make my new ui (15 inches screen ftw for UI !)



Btw, my firefox was bugging out so i writed the apply from the start :/ (Since i was posting it but it showed me a big white message when i was posting and nothing else ). So sorry if any of you saw many messages from me being posted and being deleted after:P
Back to top Go down
Patulous
Blood Guard
Blood Guard



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Mon 07 Jun 2010, 19:16

OOO BABY

hello !!and welcome back to the game..

i remember Deathomen as one of the most loyal members of conspiracy when he was playing.
could be great addition!

Good luck
Back to top Go down
kradya
Centurion
Centurion



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Mon 07 Jun 2010, 19:24

God. When u told me u want start again i thought it was a joke since we got exams next week and u study way more than me...

But anyways GL with your application...

PS. The 30k gold u gave me are MINE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Deathomen
Centurion
Centurion



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Mon 07 Jun 2010, 20:22

Patulous wrote:
OOO BABY

hello !!and welcome back to the game..

i remember Deathomen as one of the most loyal members of conspiracy when he was playing.
could be great addition!

Good luck


Oh hi lol!thought you weren't still playing NOOB TAUREN DK!

Sorry for greek,


ELA RE TRELE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Accused
Warlord
Warlord



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 06:38

Hey DO.

I knew you would be back <3
Oh if you dont remember this nick, im Fung/Nibram.
Back to top Go down
Deathomen
Centurion
Centurion



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 14:29

Accused wrote:
Hey DO.

I knew you would be back <3
Oh if you dont remember this nick, im Fung/Nibram.

Hello :> yes i don't remember that name but ofc i remember Nibram the macro guy! Razz Razz Holding shift and scrolling up or down and doing dps Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Btw i still hate Demog :/
Back to top Go down
Accused
Warlord
Warlord



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 15:32

Why hate Demog? Razz
We had such a pro arena team, dont know why you hate arena Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathomen
Centurion
Centurion



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 15:42

Accused wrote:
Why hate Demog? Razz
We had such a pro arena team, dont know why you hate arena Very Happy


Arena team was pro ! But i still hate Demog, for not a particular reason :/ And me and arena have a bad relationship , it's propably because i nerdrage when crit and stuff happens :/
Back to top Go down
Nuwin
Grunt
Grunt



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 15:57

Hey there!!

Welcome back!! Very Happy It would be great to have you with us!
Good luck with your application! Wink
Back to top Go down
Darkrequiem
Blood Guard
Blood Guard



PostSubject: re   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 03:06

i vouch him even though we alrdy have 3 active rogue, if we inv him we need to gear him from scratch, and i can suggest to let him do icc 10 hm till he has some decent gear after that i don't know about raid spot:) but still vouch!
Back to top Go down
Zimmer
Warlord
Warlord



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 09:00

Darkrequiem wrote:
i vouch him even though we alrdy have 3 active rogue, if we inv him we need to gear him from scratch, and i can suggest to let him do icc 10 hm till he has some decent gear after that i don't know about raid spot:) but still vouch!

The 10man runs aren't guildruns, it are runs made by people that like to play with each other. You can't force them to gear up a new guy.
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 09:04

Zimmer wrote:
Darkrequiem wrote:
i vouch him even though we alrdy have 3 active rogue, if we inv him we need to gear him from scratch, and i can suggest to let him do icc 10 hm till he has some decent gear after that i don't know about raid spot:) but still vouch!

The 10man runs aren't guildruns, it are runs made by people that like to play with each other. You can't force them to gear up a new guy.

Other than that, good luck with application ofc.
Back to top Go down
Accused
Warlord
Warlord



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 09:35

DO I have been talking to Woffeh now Woffzor to arrange some icc10man.
Your ofc welcome to tag along Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathomen
Centurion
Centurion



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 13:23

Ty for all your kind words guys and girls until now Razz And ofc ... me you demog and Woffeh in the same raid and vent... oh god this bring me tbc memories , Nibram Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy And ye if this slacker Kradya gets me wow i will start doing some ICC to get some gear !Razz
Back to top Go down
Stigma
First Sergeant
First Sergeant



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 15:24

Hello Deathomen and Welcome to our forum.

First of all nice application and very nice experience on the game. Your history saws a very nice player and serius. To answer in the gear isues that people here speaking about i have to say that my moto was always skill>gear and i'm sure that you have skill, about the gear almost 80% of people we got on the guild, had to be geared up cause none of them was meeting our progress the time we accept him. Don't remember anyone to have 8/12 hcs mode gear when he came on the guild and we had 8/12hc or gear from 4/12 hcs when we had 4/12 hcs. and lots of people who came with the gear didn't met the expected performance, If you have 251,245 or 258 items it doesn't matter at all since you will change everything in 1 month. We ask gear cause we aren't boosting anyone in the guild and we ask gear to have some some proofs that the guy we are going to take worths the spot. And is more than obvius that Deathomen worths it. The only matter i wanted to discuss when i read this application is the part you say that you want to come as social for now and play September, i think you have to discuss it with an officer first of all before a possible trial, and explain your plan. In my personal opionion we can give you a trial spot but first of all you 'll need to speak with an officer.

Good luck with your application, i hope we will meet again.

P.S. How the fuck can you know Voltus (my best friend in and out of game) Nuwin (my sister) and don't know me...hm i think we have a conspiracy here or these ppl have some alts and playing with them and they didn't gave me their names...I' ll have to investigate it!!!
Back to top Go down
Deathomen
Centurion
Centurion



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 17:14

Stigma wrote:
Hello Deathomen and Welcome to our forum.

First of all nice application and very nice experience on the game. Your history saws a very nice player and serius. To answer in the gear isues that people here speaking about i have to say that my moto was always skill>gear and i'm sure that you have skill, about the gear almost 80% of people we got on the guild, had to be geared up cause none of them was meeting our progress the time we accept him. Don't remember anyone to have 8/12 hcs mode gear when he came on the guild and we had 8/12hc or gear from 4/12 hcs when we had 4/12 hcs. and lots of people who came with the gear didn't met the expected performance, If you have 251,245 or 258 items it doesn't matter at all since you will change everything in 1 month. We ask gear cause we aren't boosting anyone in the guild and we ask gear to have some some proofs that the guy we are going to take worths the spot. And is more than obvius that Deathomen worths it. The only matter i wanted to discuss when i read this application is the part you say that you want to come as social for now and play September, i think you have to discuss it with an officer first of all before a possible trial, and explain your plan. In my personal opionion we can give you a trial spot but first of all you 'll need to speak with an officer.

Good luck with your application, i hope we will meet again.

P.S. How the fuck can you know Voltus (my best friend in and out of game) Nuwin (my sister) and don't know me...hm i think we have a conspiracy here or these ppl have some alts and playing with them and they didn't gave me their names...I' ll have to investigate it!!!



Yes yes i didn't made clear my point what i mean. I will explain to some officer when this slacker Kradya stops raiding and get his external hard disk drive with wow in my home to get wow on my pc Smile And ty for giving me the chance Razz And don't know how i don't know you... maybe yeah it's a conspiracy Very Happy


Btw i will burn down a chunk of my gold to get some of the boe gear that is going around. Kradya started making me offers to buy me some gear... but who trusts him ! He can buy something for 1k gold and resell it to me for 5k !Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 01:28

i believe you re good and experienced player but atm recruitment is closed .
dont want to give you a negative answer but cant accept you either atm so its up to you if you want to wait. (cant say how long).
atm we got 5-6 sittouts per raid which is the max this guild ever had.
Since we only raid 2 days per week everyone wants to and needs to take part in action - we ll reconsider recruiting more people when sittouts drop to max 3 per raid.

now if you re not just looking for any guild but want to be part of this due to friendship with rmv people you can have a social spot temporarily and keep in touch till active raiders are needed again.
Back to top Go down
Deathomen
Centurion
Centurion



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 13:57

lungorthin wrote:
i believe you re good and experienced player but atm recruitment is closed .
dont want to give you a negative answer but cant accept you either atm so its up to you if you want to wait. (cant say how long).
atm we got 5-6 sittouts per raid which is the max this guild ever had.
Since we only raid 2 days per week everyone wants to and needs to take part in action - we ll reconsider recruiting more people when sittouts drop to max 3 per raid.

now if you re not just looking for any guild but want to be part of this due to friendship with rmv people you can have a social spot temporarily and keep in touch till active raiders are needed again.

Yes ofc i can have a social spot atm as i mentioned it's fine with me , i just want to hang around atm since it's uni exams +summer coming (ofc if wanted i can play midsummer or so since i spent 50% of the time at my parent's place on summer). I will contact you as soon as i get wow on my pc :>
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 15:11

Hello Deathomen!

Stigma wrote:

P.S. How the fuck can you know Voltus (my best friend in and out of game) Nuwin (my sister) and don't know me...

We don't have the same reputation fake Stigmá! Razz

Welcome Xristo! Wink
Back to top Go down
Deathomen
Centurion
Centurion



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 15:15

Voltus wrote:
Hello Deathomen!

Stigma wrote:

P.S. How the fuck can you know Voltus (my best friend in and out of game) Nuwin (my sister) and don't know me...

We don't have the same reputation fake Stigmá! Razz

Welcome Xristo! Wink

Ty Ty Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)   

Back to top Go down
 
[Accepted] Rogue (Kradya made me do this !)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Azgaloth Brightwood (undead rogue)
» Fan made Chaos Dwarf army book
» a Troll rogue
» Rogue Trader
» If they made a Gears of War movie....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: [2. Looking For Group - RMV]-
Jump to: