Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Marksmanship Hunter!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crentist

[Declined] Marksmanship Hunter! Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Marksmanship Hunter!   [Declined] Marksmanship Hunter! EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 10:18

Personal Information
Your real name: Konrad
Age and Country: 18, Poland
Tell us about yourself: I am learning the IT technical vocational school in the second-class. I like sport, I am playing the basketball habitually, I am addicted to it Very Happy. I like parties with my friends.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: My adventure from MMO began from the Guild Wars. I played it over 2 years. In winter 2 years ago (Dec 2008) I bought WoW and I am playing so far. I started Priest, but still it wasn't until the end what I wanted, so I created Hunter, which I am playing since September.
Info about your computer and internet connection: My computer: Intel i5 765, Radeon HIS 4890 HD 1GB, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD; my internet: 2MBit/4Mbit LAN.
Do you use an Authenticator?: No.
How stable is your internet connection?: Normally stable, but can disconnect me during storms.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 60
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 110
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : No.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No: Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Crentist
Class & Race: Hunter Blood Elf
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) Leatherworking (newly started) / Skinning
Main spec: Marskmanship
Off Spec: Survival
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Crentist

Information about your Keybindings: 12345, Caps, shift+1234.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: YES
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: Molten Core
TBC: Sunwell Plateau
WotLK:
Naxxramas 10 (? out of 15) Full clear
Eye of Eternity 10 / Malygos: Done
Vault of Archavon 10: Archavon / Emalon: Full clear
Sartharion 10 (0, +1, +2, +3): Done (+3)
Ulduar 10: (? out of 14): Just some like 7 or 8.
Naxxramas 25 (? out of 15): Full clear
Eye of Eternity 25 / Malygos: Done
Vault of Archavon 25: Archavon / Emalon: Full clear
Sartharion 25 (0, +1, +2, +3): Done (+3)
Ulduar 25 (? out of 14): Never done this fight, but I did read tactics, and watched movies about fight.
Totc 10: Full clear
Totc 10 hc: 4/5
Totc 25: Full clear
Totc 25 hc: 0/5
Icc10: 10/12
Icc10 hc: 1/12
Icc25: 5/12
Icc25: 1/12
Hodir rep level : Hostile, Honored on Priest
First aid level : 74
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket?: No
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Web designing, 2D graphic.
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+: Kethael Shadow Priest/Discipline

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? I just played with Accused.
What do you expect from Results May Vary? I expect understanding, normal people and the play during raid also mature.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I can play all the time in normal hours.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Nobody.
Any additional information you need to tell us? I love raids and thats the main reason which I want to join to you for. Also I want to develop and to be with serious guild.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img820/5158/wowscrnshot060610124603.jpg
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Marksmanship Hunter!   [Declined] Marksmanship Hunter! EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 10:36

518 Hit rating????

20 Crit gems???

AP Foot enchant??

NO T10?? not even the 2 piece bonus which is imba? Not t9 2 piece?

glyph of Trueshot, volley and HM?

Why 3/3 focussed Aim when you are over hit by a mile? With 3/3 you need less than 200 hit

Why 3/3 Imp steady when Rapid recoup would be better in raid esp in 10 man when replenish my be missing.?

^^ all the above spell WRONG to me.

Why the hit trink when without you are still hit capped? Why the crit gem? why the AP enchant when AP is only good for BM? Why no T10? Why not glyph of Serpent sting which is the biggest dps increas for chimera shot? Why save mana on volley? Why bank on Aimed shot as such a high dps shot?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Marksmanship Hunter!   [Declined] Marksmanship Hunter! EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 12:08

Hello and welcome to our forum.

I would like to add some things that didn't moomoo mention. No raiding profession at all. On your achievments, Classic: Molten Core achievment missing even you said you did it, Tbc: Sunwell plateau missing too, Wotlk: Naxx 10, 6 bosses down even you said full clear, Malygos 10 missing, Ulduar 10 you said 7-8 there are 5, Naxx 25 2/15 down you said full clear, Malygos 25 missing you said you did it, Icc 25 5/12? with a decent pugg you can get down 10-11 bosses.

Hodir rep level Hostile???

First aid 74?

I don't know maybe i missed something here that someone else will see...
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Marksmanship Hunter!   [Declined] Marksmanship Hunter! EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 12:32

Application is not serious, low experience, hunters status is closed.

I have to lock this thread before Carth write on it.. ;p

Good luck finding a more suitable guild.

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Marksmanship Hunter!   [Declined] Marksmanship Hunter! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Marksmanship Hunter!
Page 1 of 1