Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] MM Hunter Application

Go down 
+5
Moonai
kradya
Carth
Zimmer
kramash
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kramash
Grunt
Grunt

[Declined] MM Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] MM Hunter Application   [Declined] MM Hunter Application EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 20:10

Personal Information
Your real name: Serhan
Age and Country: 19 Turkey
Tell us about yourself: Im a high school student in turkey this is my last year had my exam got my score and waiting for the application period to open so i can apply to schools
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: started RPG gaming with Neverwinter Nights My first Mmorpg was Knights Online then tried lots of mmo's like silkroad rappelz etc. then started playing wow like 3-4 years ago and have been playing since then my first character was draenei warrior had good naxx progress with it when wotlk came then when ulduar came out started playing hunter and havent really been playing warrior since then focused on my hunter
Info about your computer and internet connection: amd athlon2 250 3.0ghz , g-force 9500 gt 512mb ekran karti , 2gb ddr2 8mbps
Do you use an Authenticator?: no
How stable is your internet connection?: Very stable i never had any problems
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 30-40fps
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 70-80ms
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : my bro sometimes logs on for pvp but hasnt been playing for a month now
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Kramash
Class & Race: Hunter Orc
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) JC(450)-Min(450)
Main spec: 7/57/7 MM
Off Spec: 0/17/54 SV
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Kramash

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) r=Hunter's Mark f= Readiness g= volley c:= silencing shot
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No) Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: didnt play back then
TBC: Karazhan,Gruul,Magtheridon,ZA,MT,BT
WotLK: Naxx,Sartharion,Onyxia,Ulduar,Totc,Icc10: 11/12 Icc25: 7/12
Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) got 2v2 1550 rating on my warrior
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Nope sorry
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) Warrior 80 DK 70

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? No
What do you expect from Results May Vary? Good progress and a nice friendly environment to raid
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Of course
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Yep
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I can raid 7 days dont have any problems
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) No one
Any additional information you need to tell us? I quit playing like 6 months ago and started to play again 2 weeks ago was a core raider before got my icc progress in this 2 weeks with pugs and casual guild so dont have many hc's but know all tactics and i think i would be able to do all with a good guild

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): My computers at repair atm will be back in 2 days using my old one atm cant use addons on this computer so ill write the addons i usually use DBM,Recount,Quartz,ZugzugHuntar,OmniCC
Back to top Go down
Zimmer
Warlord
Warlord
Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Application   [Declined] MM Hunter Application EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 23:03

i know you, but cant recall from what Surprised

Good luck with apply tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Application   [Declined] MM Hunter Application EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 23:29

maybe you know him from Thirty K OK or Fully Loaded.
Back to top Go down
kradya
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Application   [Declined] MM Hunter Application EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 04:26

Why u use Needle-Encrusted Scorpion? You got almost 83% penetration with food buff. Its a waste to use it for only 17% more penetration.

Shark Attack instead of Wild Hunt? Pets get more attack power and do more than 3% damage with it.

Last thing. Put prismatic gem to get a good bonus. 8 attack power isnt the best u can choose. I recommend to put it on your chest for 6 agility.

Anyways good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Application   [Declined] MM Hunter Application EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 07:47

BtW, are you the original owner of the account? The same character applied on September 2009:
https://resultsmayvary.forumakers.com/2-looking-for-group-rmv-f3/hunter-application-t429.htm#2220
Back to top Go down
Zimmer
Warlord
Warlord
Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Application   [Declined] MM Hunter Application EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 08:38

Carth wrote:
BtW, are you the original owner of the account? The same character applied on September 2009:
https://resultsmayvary.forumakers.com/2-looking-for-group-rmv-f3/hunter-application-t429.htm#2220

Well.. that explains it, he was in the guild before Razz
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Application   [Declined] MM Hunter Application EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 08:43

well the 2009 guy was a 25yearold the 2010 is a 19yearold affraid
Back to top Go down
Zimmer
Warlord
Warlord
Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Application   [Declined] MM Hunter Application EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 10:29

He is using the same Forum account tho
Back to top Go down
Moonai
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Moonai

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Application   [Declined] MM Hunter Application EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 10:47

What youth-elixir are you using, and is there some left for me?
Back to top Go down
Accused
Warlord
Warlord
Accused

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Application   [Declined] MM Hunter Application EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 11:59

Could it be that it was his older brother playing in the guild last?
He states that his brother have use the char in the past.
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Application   [Declined] MM Hunter Application EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 12:28

Accused wrote:
Could it be that it was his older brother playing in the guild last?

Seems something like that.

(Current apply)
Your real name: Serhan
Age and Country:19 Turkey

(Older apply)
Your real name: Orhan
Age and Country:25 Turkey

I know kramash and he was good Hunter but probable the player was the Orhan, not Serhan.
Back to top Go down
kramash
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Application   [Declined] MM Hunter Application EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 12:59

ye his my bro back then we were playing %70 him %30 me we both used to raid Smile was busy with my last year in high school so it wasnt mainly me but now he doesnt play much though he would raid from time to time if i get in thats what he said the last time we spoke i leveled the char and everything though he didnt want to level his 70 hunter cause i had a 80 geared one already so we used to play together
Back to top Go down
Kangodo
Centurion
Centurion
Kangodo

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Application   [Declined] MM Hunter Application EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 15:18

ZugzugHuntar?
Why do you use it, I thought it wasn't needed anymore Very Happy

Anyway, good luck on this application!
Back to top Go down
kradya
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Application   [Declined] MM Hunter Application EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 16:47

Yes Kangodo you are right. Only need to do now is to track something from the list (i track giants for less minimap spam) and it applies 5% to everything.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Application   [Declined] MM Hunter Application EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 16:48

dunno we need a hunter but will leave this to voltus to decide..... you ll get an answer as soon as he sees that
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Application   [Declined] MM Hunter Application EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 09:56

Today you will have the final answer.
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Application   [Declined] MM Hunter Application EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 22:53

We can't trust you 100% for some reason, We think you stop and start the game over and over, also you left RMV and you went to FL before few months. Sorry but application declined. Good luck finding a guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Application   [Declined] MM Hunter Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] MM Hunter Application
Page 1 of 1