Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeonyx
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Aeonyx

[Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx   [Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 11:43

Personal Information
Your real name: Vicky
Age and Country: 30, Greece
Tell us about yourself:
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I play wow since May 2005, i started on Bloodscalp server and transferred in TN when the server opened.
Guild History : TN : iO(Member), Last Stand(CL), Beyond Redemption(CL), Remedy(CL), Conspiracy(CL)
At some point in SSC i left server and i rerolled alliance in Darkspear server in order to be together with my boyfriend, Guild History there : Valiance(Officer with my resto druid), Fleurs De Mal(CL with my lock), i played casualy since then and now i am back in TN and transferred all my new chars here as well. For further details of my wow history feel free to ask me in game cuz its too much to write about here.
Info about your computer and internet connection: Computer Info : Processor : Intel core2 duo P8600 @ 2,40GHz, Ram : 4GB DDR3, Graphics card : Nvidia Geforce 9700 GTS, OS: Windows Vista 32bit. Internet Connection : The contract with my ISP says 24mbs but recently speed test showed up to 7 mbps.
Do you use an Authenticator?: No
How stable is your internet connection?: I dont get dcs, i guess 3-4 total per year or less.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 30-40
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?150-180
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : My boyfriend
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Aèonyx
Class & Race: Warlock, Blood Elf
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) Cooking 450 (all recipes in game), Fishing 450, Inscription (all recipes in game), Jewelcrafting 425 (recently rolled JC)
Main spec: 56/0/15
Off Spec: 0/56/15
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Aèonyx

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: MC, BWL, Onyxia, ZG, AQ20, AQ40, Naxx
TBC: Karazhan, Magtheridon, SSC, Mount Hyjal, TK, BT, Sunwell Plateu (Not full clear)
WotLK: Naxx10, Naxx25, Onyxia, Sartharion 3D10, Sartharion 3D25, Ulduar10, Ulduar 25 (Not Algalon), ICC10, ICC25 (11/12 normal)
Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Last time i did pvp was in TBC, used to pvp a lot back in vanilla but now i started again recently so i am not doing that well, currently i drop down like paper :p
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Not really
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) Thlipsis Warlock, Aèonyx Warlock, Meaow Resto Druid, Nocturnia Rogue, Lasombra Mage, Nandin Hunter

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? Lungorthin, Xairox, Voltus, Karagioz, Cielago, Abbath, prolly some more so sorry if i forget someone.
What do you expect from Results May Vary? Friendly environment Smile
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? Due to IRL commitments i wont be able to be very active, i would say an attendance around 80-90%, not sure if i am able to get 100%, not impossible though Smile
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Only me
Any additional information you need to tell us?

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/LiL1612/WoWScrnShot_071110_143406.jpg
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx   [Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 12:58

*BIG GRIN*

*does happy moonwalk*
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx   [Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 17:29

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=A%C3%A8onyx

I really hate those strange characters!

Well, application and experience is nice so you have my vote. I would like to outdps you.
Back to top Go down
limdul
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx   [Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 21:18

Got scared when i saw your interface.. looks to much like my own.
I would love to tell you about this nice thing called "shift modifier macro's " though :>
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx   [Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 08:10

We want active girls here not slacker girls .

We also force our people to go fish for the guild while sitting out (in feralas for the retro feeling) ( ...... if you agree on that accepted on trial Razz ).

Back to top Go down
Aeonyx
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Aeonyx

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx   [Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 15:02

lungorthin wrote:
We want active girls here not slacker girls .

We also force our people to go fish for the guild while sitting out (in feralas for the retro feeling) ( ...... if you agree on that accepted on trial Razz ).

If it's on Feralas then i am in :p
Anything but Azshara, no more eeeeeels!!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx   [Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 21:07

Sign.. you are accepted as trial. :X

Welcooooooome girl!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx   [Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Warlock - Aèonyx
Page 1 of 1