Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Arcane Mage Magicforce

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magicforce
Grunt
Grunt

[Declined] Arcane Mage Magicforce Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Arcane Mage Magicforce   [Declined] Arcane Mage Magicforce EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 18:43

Personal Information
Your real name: hazem
Age and Country: jordan
Tell us about yourself: i m student @ last year . nothing unusual ,
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:

played the game like 1 year ago . started with mage got dk and pala as alts . didnt play any other mmos . but i m fast learner so rocked in mage and got to say it give me what i want.
Info about your computer and internet connection: good computer and internet !
Do you use an Authenticator?: No

How stable is your internet connection?: Stable.

How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 60 !

Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 1100-170

Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : no

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? ya. wouldn't apply if i didn't accept Smile.

Character Information

Character Name: magicforce

Class & Race: Troll (boo) Mage

Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) All proffessions at 450. Ench, herb, cooking, fishing and firstaid
Main spec: 57/3/11
Off Spec: have duel spec, as fire
Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Magicforce

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of key bindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) i got all my spell es keybinded how can i play without them
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yep
Previous PvE Experience: done most of wrath raidz
Hodir rep level : exalted

Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) n/a
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: im studying computer scince maybe i can help !
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) Mage, dk & paladin

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? yeb gladiator and traxex and i wanna join to play with them
What do you expect from Results May Vary? do some progress and have fun.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? sure
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? totally it is.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? i m free always nothing to do so i can play always .
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) lol no one can controll me . u can ask who i can controll!.
Any additional information you need to tell us? nothing
Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): nothing new about my ui its same blizzerd one just some more addons like DBM and Omen nothing much !.
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Arcane Mage Magicforce   [Declined] Arcane Mage Magicforce EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 19:03

Magicforce wrote:
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 1100-170

this is 110-170 or 1100-1700? Smile

Magicforce wrote:
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) All proffessions at 450. Ench, herb, cooking, fishing and firstaid

Herb? Tailoring I guess.

and age?
Back to top Go down
Magicforce
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Arcane Mage Magicforce   [Declined] Arcane Mage Magicforce EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 19:05

i m 20
and Enchanter and tailor Very Happy sorry forget to mention Smile and its 110 -170 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moonai
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Moonai

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Arcane Mage Magicforce   [Declined] Arcane Mage Magicforce EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 19:07

Magicforce wrote:

Lazy application is lazy. Considering your application is your potential new guilds first impression of you, this is not giving a good one in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Arcane Mage Magicforce   [Declined] Arcane Mage Magicforce EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 20:34

Magicforce wrote:

Your armory reveals that you did not finish Naxx, Ulduar or Icecrown Citadel. In fact, the only instance where you have completed all bosses is ToC.

Naxxramas 10: 3 bosses
Naxxramas 25: 0 bosses
Malygos 10/25: N/A
Sartharion 10/25: May 2010
Ulduar 10: 3 bosses
Ulduar 25: 2 bosses
ToC 10/25: 5 bosses, 1 heroic
ICC 10: 10 normal, 4 heroic
ICC 25: 5 normal, 2 heroic

I'm sorry, but lying in an application is never a good thing. You are nowhere near done with "most of wrath raidz", and you shouldnt expect people to not be able to look into armory to find that out. You are highly inexperienced (sorry, but thats a cold fact) and should aim for something less.. heroic.

Naturally, there is a chance that you have done more on these alts of yours, but if thats the case you shouldve provided links to their armories as well, because quite frankly, the character you are applying with is quite weak. I dont mean to be overly harsh, but you could at least have bothered to do the job i did here, listing the bosses you have killed.
Back to top Go down
Magicforce
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Arcane Mage Magicforce   [Declined] Arcane Mage Magicforce EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 21:09

maybe i got declined but i can say somthing . why do u say i lied i didnt say i do it in this char ? did i . any its np and thanks for declinging !
maybe i was not specfic but i didnt thought that u gonna think this way, some ppl join hardcore guild just started playing now . anyway thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Arcane Mage Magicforce   [Declined] Arcane Mage Magicforce Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Arcane Mage Magicforce
Page 1 of 1