Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest

Go down 
+2
Jépé
Wonty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wonty
Grunt
Grunt

[Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest   [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 11:27

Personal Information
Your real name: Freddie
Age and Country: I'm 17 years old and lives in Sweden.
Tell us about yourself: I like to bring my personality to the role I play. I have a good sense of humour and I know that having good morale among guild members along with friendship can improve raid performance. I also know when to be serious and when to be less so.

I am 17 years old, but my maturity levels are much higher. I like to keep a professional stature; I enjoy being known as a serious player. I hope to influence others who maybe aren’t as skilled as myself and I look up to players who are more skilled than I.

I love learning and I do what I can to learn anything I don’t already know. Inside and outside of World of Warcraft. I am good at taking criticism and I know authority well. I put the most effort I can in everything I do and I always have done.

Outside of World of Warcraft I am nothing but a lyricist. I write lyrics and freestyle to hip-hop beats. I come from a rich background so this is unusual to my family and people I know. I like to be unique. I’ve always provided for myself; my computer, my clothes and anything I own have been earned and paid for out of my own funds.

In all I’m friendly, and I hope to be a good addition to any guild.

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
Info about your computer and internet connection:
Do you use an Authenticator?: Not atm. Its on its way. prob be here in a day or two.
How stable is your internet connection?:Its stable. I rarley DC's.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 80-100
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?100-180 MS
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :No. I never let a person touch my account. I'm running severals Anti-Virus programs aday to protect my account.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No : Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Wonty
Class & Race: Blood elf Priest
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Enchanting/Tailoring. (They are low and not worth to mentation. I forgot to send the gold over from my old main so they are still on my old server but some rl friends will migrate over and soon and trade the money over to me. So the Proff's will go up dont worry.
Main spec:Holy
Off Spec:Shadow/Disc

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) At the UI
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No) Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:---
TBC:---
WotLK: have been raiding since the beginning of The Lich King. This lack of experience is my only downside, for me and for any guild that I look to join. I wish that I played in the Burning Crusade days, but unfortunately that is an impossible task. During my first days in end-game World of Warcraft I cleared Naxxramus and I found it surprisingly easy given my lack of experience. Ive played a druid also alot during my raiding period. I'll been playing both Priest&Druid. But now I want to take my priest into some serious things!

Trial of the Crusader was then released, along with the heroic version. During this time I found love outside of World of Warcraft and I became less attached to the game, becoming as some would say ‘Casual’. I was still able to clear both 10 and 25 modes on normal, but I lacked the guild to clear both on Heroic. Recently I have lost the love I once had outside of World of Warcraft and I am now back to being ‘Hardcore’.

Ruby Sanctum is now the raid of the century. It’s the raid everyone has been waiting for. Well... Icecrown also Of course!, and I would like to clear it. I want to find a guild that suits me and one I can become a part of. This is first priority in my life at the moment. I will do what I can to achieve this goal.

WOTLK: On my Priest/Druid

- Naxxramas 10 - Cleared
- Naxxramas 25 - Cleared
- Eye of Eternity 10 - Cleared
- Obsidian Sanctum 10 - Cleared, 3D also.
- Obsidian Sanctum 25 - Cleared, 3D also.
- Vault of Archavon 10 - Cleared
- Vault of Archavon 25 - Cleared
- Ulduar 10 - All normal cleared (Minus Yogg), all drake hardmodes (plus a few extras) done (Minus Yogg). Did Algalon on my Druid.
- Ulduar 25 - I haven't done Ulduar 25 on my Priest. But I have on my druid 9/13 Hardmode.
- Trial of the Crusader 10 - 5/5
- Trial of the Grand Crusader 10 - 5/5
- Trial of the Crusader 25 - 5/5
- Trial of the Grand Crusader 25 - 4/5 (Madskill on Druid)
- Icecrown Citadel 10 - 11/12 Normal, 3/12 H (Druid, 12/12 Normal, 10/12 H (On my Druid).
- Icecrown Citadel 25 - 7/12 Normal, 3/12 H (on Priest), 12/12 Normal (Druid), I have also Done 10/12 ICC25-heroic on my Druid.. Though the Plaugeworks Heroic achivement Dosen't show as I did DC 10-15 Seconds before kill.. (Was Raining/Thunder)
[

b]Hodir rep level [/b]:
First aid level :
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus)

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? No :/
What do you expect from Results May Vary? I except a mature guild. With some people with a sense of humor! and a stable progres. And people putting some kind
of effort what they are doing.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yeah, Of course!
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Yes perfectly.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I'm trying to keep near 100 % attendence. But things may come up. As people also got a reallife. But I guess i'll warn
you before that happends. For an example.. I'm going out with some old Friends on our Monday raid.. i'll tell the officers about that then.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) I controll it Smile
Any additional information you need to tell us? believe I’m the perfect player to fill your current roster; for many reasons. I’m dedicated, I don’t like to leave a job not finished and I like to finish it perfectly. I’m prepared, I bring everything I can to aid my game and I always step up to the mark. I’m focused, I like to perform the best of my ability and I analyse my surroundings in such a way that I rarely make mistakes. Through focus, dedication and preparation I believe I can become a useful and important member to your already strong raiding squad.

I have a lot of experience with World of Warcraft; especially the priest class, more specifically the holy specification. I know that with healing comes a lot of pre-thought actions. Being able to predict damage and understanding certain points in encounters is the first priority for any healer. I also know a priests role in raiding, damage suppression and area of effect healing. I have worked hard on training my burst healing to a point where I cannot improve it further.

I have also conditioned myself with the arts of ‘Renew Suppression’. I utilize renew well and make sure the person or groups of people who would benefit from its effect have it on at all times. I also make best use out of the renew talents. I try to make the best use out of all my spells. One of my favourites: Prayer of Mending. I am able to follow where exactly the spells effect is at all times, and I know when to re-activate it, even if it has not finished its cycle. I know the importance of dispelling and mass dispelling, being the only class that is able to mass dispel gives priests a burden and I have come to terms with this burden.

On to Circle of Healing and Prayer of Healing; the two most powerful spells us priests are capable of using, bar Divine Hymn. In a perfect raiding environment, using these spells should be easier than what I will make it out to be. However, I do not raid in a perfect raiding environment. When I heal I take into consideration the positions of everyone in the raid, I do not just follow the health bars. I am able to do this with great effect. I quickly learn the the amount of people I will heal in the group that they are in if I were to cast the spell. I then use my own experience to judge whether it is best to use a single target heal to individually heal each person, or use an area of effect heal to quickly top them all up.

Finally, Guardian Spirit. I have good timing with this spell and I know it has more than one effect which some players seem to forget. Other than saving the target from death, It can also increase effectiveness of healing from all healers. So if an encounter is to cause maximum damage to a certain player and it is almost unbearable for a short period of time, using this spell can change the playing field.

I have a very unique ability which most lack. It’s known as initiative. I am able to use my own initiative to keep players alive during battles. I also use it to prevent my own death.

Computer Specifications, Internet Speed, Account

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.090804-1412)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: HP Pavilion 061
System Model: RA917AA-ABU m7580.uk
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.20GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 1022MB RAM
Page File: 1442MB used, 1016MB available
Video Driver: Nvidia 8600 GT
Internet Speed: 8Mb – Talk Talk ISP

Character Name: Wonty
Character Class: Priest (Holy)
Character Professions: Enchanting, Tailoring
Current Realm: Darksorrow
Addons: Omen, xPearl, Recount, Deadly Boss Mods, CancerScore, Grid, Decursive

Armory Priest : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&cn=Wonty
Armory Druid : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Aqurias

Ok. This was it! I hope I am able to impress you through this wall of text and I am eagerly awaiting a reply. Thank you.

PS. Feel free to ask Questions either on Forums or in-game! I'll try to answear them!
Wonty

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot080910195552.jpg/
Back to top Go down
Jépé
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Jépé

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest   [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 14:04

Back to top Go down
Wonty
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest   [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 14:06

OH Damn. Sorry ;O.. Thanks for helping .Forgot that Sad
Back to top Go down
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest   [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 14:32

how do you get 80-100 fps with 1024 ram? :S
Back to top Go down
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest   [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 15:02

Wonty wrote:
- Ulduar 25 - I haven't done Ulduar 25 on my Priest. But I have on my druid 9/13 Hardmode.

you have 8/13 clear achieve on your druid. (not even hard). actually your kills at 20.06.2010 so after icc for fun it seems.

Wonty wrote:
- Naxxramas 25 - Cleared

you just have kelthuzad + sapp kill Very Happy it seems it s after blizzarrds teleport shit front of sapphiron Smile

Wonty wrote:
- Trial of the Grand Crusader 25 - 4/5 (Madskill on Druid)

actually you have 5/5 on druid. but after icc loots it seems.

Wonty wrote:
- Naxxramas 10 - Cleared

you dont have any 10man achieves on your both chars.

hmm 105 enchanting + 200 tailoring on your priest. you allready explained it but you thought it is not worth to have it? you cant be serious. let me give you an example; if every casters in raid with enchanting but they dont have the ring enc up. you know it gives 23x2=46spellpower. and lets say each of our casters have 4000sp base. and lets say we had 10 casters in raid. 46/4000 = %1.09+ . this means if we wipe at %1 we will all blame you because of not using ring encs up. i just gave an example and used 10casters. and not even counted your second proff. not even counted meles proffesions.

anyway i was with you in rs25 and you look ok. gL wth app
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest   [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 15:37

Any serious raider should have two crafting professions, everything else is slack and not taking it serious enough. I dont mean to offend, but Mimy has a very good point on the same matter.

I didnt check your applications as thorough as he did, but i would like a comment on the raiding achievements and a distiction between progress and faceroll raids. Progress is clearing in the same patch, with equal or below gear, facerolling is i.e. clearing Naxx in Ulduar gear, or clearing ToC in ICC gear. I progressed on Yogg Saron by raiding 5 days a week, so for me thats worth mentioning. I killed Algalon a couple of months ago, and thats something i would never bother to put in an application, as im outgearing the place, thus making it a meaningless kill.

Wonty wrote:
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No : Yes
Hodir rep level :
First aid level :

Any comments? You said you have read and understood the criteria for joining, yet you lack both Hodir rep (havent even started the quest chain), and first-aid is also on 0. Explain how this aids a serious raider?

When thats said, i liked that you have actually worked on your application, and made an effort to fill it out more than with one word here and there. You should put the same effort into your character though, and aim to max out the potential. Its not only about the gear you get, but the work you put in yourself as well. 2 crafting professions is nearly 100 sp, then some more for Hodir rep. Not having those is like passing on a great upgrade, and i fail to see the logic. And though no one ever uses first-aid, its a demand here, so it should be high enough to use heavy frost bandages.

Back to top Go down
Wonty
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest   [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 17:22

Well. This was a Alt before that I guess you did see. But as I said. I forgot to send the money from my old main to my priest. So i'm now waiting for my irl mates to migrate over with my money. Which is around 10k. So I have more then enough to level up 2 proff's. Also I was playing a rogue back in Naxxramas that I forgot to menation. He's on the same server as my druid and the Naxxramas Achivements on him is around 2009.
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest   [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 18:02

Wonty wrote:
Well. This was a Alt before that I guess you did see. But as I said. I forgot to send the money from my old main to my priest. So i'm now waiting for my irl mates to migrate over with my money. Which is around 10k. So I have more then enough to level up 2 proff's. Also I was playing a rogue back in Naxxramas that I forgot to menation. He's on the same server as my druid and the Naxxramas Achivements on him is around 2009.

How long have you been on the server now? And for how long have you had the priest in total? You say now that the priest used to just be an alt, but you also say you are very experienced and skilled, and dedicated. Dedication is going into god awful low level instances to farm those shitty cloth you need to level first-aid if you want to make a good impression and application, not waiting for easy cash :p And if you've been here for a few days, there's always the dailies and stuff like that, to get you started.

Allthough, i have to admit im rather lazy myself, so i wouldnt bother to do anything like it normally. But when it comes to coughing up a sweet application, i would walk that extra mile.

I dont try to be mean or anything, i just cant write it in a nicer way, as then it wouldnt seem serious enough, sort of. If that made sense?
Back to top Go down
Wonty
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest   [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 18:06

You're absolutly right. I will get SoH rep up. as soon when I'm home.
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest   [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 18:20

Wonty wrote:
You're absolutly right. I will get SoH rep up. as soon when I'm home.

Sounds good! You're at least lucky you can buy the last relics needed after you get your cash. This rep sucked big time before that option was added :p Maybe you'll find some of those things on the ground in that area too, for more rep, and ofc the relics drop in the instances and off mobs there!
Back to top Go down
Wonty
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest   [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 18:33

Yes :>
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest   [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 20:55

You have Sons of Hodir exalted rep on your druid, you can mail the shoulder enchant to your priest. scratch
Back to top Go down
Wonty
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest   [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 21:17

My druid is on Darksorrow still.
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest   [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 16:29

I think maybe you wanna raid with both chars on raiding guilds at the same. anyway...

I don't know about your skills on healing but I don't like your profs lacking and mostly coz we are full on HPriests.

Thank you for you interesting but we have to decline your application at this moment, maybe in future spots. Good luck for now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest   [Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Wonty - Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1