Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] MM Hunter Xavius

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xavius
Grunt
Grunt

[Declined] MM Hunter Xavius  Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius    [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius  EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 07:23

Your real name:[b] Ahmad
[b]Age and Country: 18, Syrian Arab Republic
[b]Tell us about yourself: Im a college student i study in AUB ( American Unversity Of Beruit), Im studying Business Studies its kinda fun and hard Subject, on my free time i play WoW and since its Summer Break... i got alot of Free time some day i wanna be a will known Business man
[b]Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Will in Vanilla didnt have the time to raid in it cuz i was lvl 58 when tbc started and i didnt raid on tbc prefered Pvp and at woltk i started Doing some raids and i liked it
[b]Info about your computer and internet connection:My computer is an Asus Gaming Series my connection is 4mb
[b]Do you use an Authenticator?:
[b]How stable is your internet connection?:Its good enough for raiding and everything...
[b]How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?:60-100
[b]Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?100-200
[b]Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :No Dont give it to any one
[b]Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"?: Yes

[b]Character Information
Character Name:Xaviüs
[b]Class & Race: Orc , Hunter
[b]Professions (including Cooking & Fishing):Leather Working 443/450 , Skinning 450/450
Main spec: MM
[b]Off Spec:BM
[b]Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Xavi%C3%BCs

Information about your Keybindings: I use Keybinds at most of spells i use i hardly use my mouse
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:I was lvl 58 and didnt have a chance to raid in it
TBC: i was a pvp player didnt like pve so much
WotLK: icc 25 12/12 icc 10 11/12 togc 10 5/5 (Insanity) Udlaur 10 HM 7/12
[b]Hodir rep level :exalted
First aid level :195
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) will i have a pvp gear and all highest rating is 1200 was playing with my bro.. ele shamy
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:No
[b]List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) my alts are Combat Rogue ... Dk tank..... and these the chara i just played in destro lock , holy pala, frost mage,ele shamy, fury warrior and Feral Druid

[b]Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?Nope
[b]What do you expect from Results May Vary? i expect Kindness , advices, ending the game together and have fun and get to know each other more
[b]Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Will i do best in MM but if the guild see i can do more in other spec i realy dont mind
[b]We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Idd as i said im in summer break
[b]How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I plan to Be active when guild is in need for me, i can play all days only if im going out with my family or somethin...
[b]Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) No One im the master of my own time
[b]Any additional information you need to tell us? i realy hope i meet the req for Rmv and hope to join u guys

[b]Post a Picture of your UI (User interface) .....
Back to top Go down
kradya
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius    [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius  EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 08:05

One thing i spoted on the application and didnt understood well is "We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Idd as i said im in summer break". So after summer ends you plan to stop or what?

Gear seems fine, but you can craft LW boots since they are much better than yours.

Last thing. Your wolf is missing some important talents, spiked collar and wild hunt.
Back to top Go down
xavius
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Xavius   [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius  EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 22:59

I just ment im not busy in the summer and i wont be after summer i can raid when ever i want..... and about my proff (LW) i wanna max it to 450 but i just little short on golds cuz i didnt farm since a month ( was busy lvling rogue and now im gearing my rogue and spent alot of golds on him , and about my pet's talent i will respec Him Smile
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius    [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius  EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 15:46

xavius wrote:

Do you use an Authenticator?:
First aid level :195
Post a Picture of your UI (User interface) .....

Do you use an Authenticator?: Yes or No?
First aid level :195 Please up to 400.
Post a Picture of your UI (User interface) ..... ???
Back to top Go down
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius    [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius  EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 06:34

i dont understand why ppl writes their achievements after icc10/25 loots. like ulduar/totc/nax..etc. i would like to learn your other chars names too. you are talking about like 5-7 different chars so.
Back to top Go down
xavius
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: MM hunter   [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius  EmptyFri 03 Sep 2010, 00:01

Will No i Dont use Authenticator .... and the reason i didnt put the Imageshack is cuz i dont know how... and i will max first aid
Back to top Go down
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius    [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius  EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 07:05

so any chance to learn your other chars nicks?
Back to top Go down
xavius
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: MM Hunter    [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius  EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 08:08

if u read my App.... u could of seen i wrote my Charas are dk and rogue and the charas i ONLY played with is the following... etc..
my chars name is Solidheart the Dk.... Xstormer the Rogue... and the other charas i just played in....
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius    [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius  EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 08:50

xavius wrote:
if u read my App.... u could of seen i wrote my Charas are dk and rogue and the charas i ONLY played with is the following... etc..
my chars name is Solidheart the Dk.... Xstormer the Rogue... and the other charas i just played in....

Armory links are always cool!

And tbh, your application is a bit hard to read as you totally missed out on the BB-code part. Everything kinda floats together. Was a reason for why we made an application with bold sections as well, it pleases the eye and makes it way easier to go back to certain sections to read over again. Maybe you want to edit your application and close all those open tags? It should be 100% anyway, for us to see you're a dedicated and serious chap.
Back to top Go down
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius    [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius  EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 13:48

xavius wrote:

[b]List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) my alts are Combat Rogue ... Dk tank..... and these the chara i just played in destro lock , holy pala, frost mage,ele shamy, fury warrior and Feral Druid

mimy wrote:
i dont understand why ppl writes their achievements after icc10/25 loots. like ulduar/totc/nax..etc. i would like to learn your other chars names too. you are talking about like 5-7 different chars so.

mimy wrote:
so any chance to learn your other chars nicks?

xavius wrote:

you should read what you wrote first of all. and secondly ofcourse ill ask your other chars. havent you said
xavius wrote:

[b]Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"?: Yes
are you sure you read?

i never pass any words in applications if i read. so i asked your other chars. and you replied in 3days? and now blaming me about not reading? strange one.

and i still say gl with your apply.

**Edit: solidheart and xstormer, on which server(s) ?
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius    [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius  EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 14:04

Application declined, good luck finding a guild and thank you for your application.

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius    [Declined] MM Hunter Xavius  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] MM Hunter Xavius
Page 1 of 1