Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest

Go down 
+4
moomoojuju
Lunaire
Kangodo
limdul
8 posters
AuthorMessage
deadlyme

[Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest   [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest EmptyFri 03 Sep 2010, 14:09

Personal Information

Your real name: alex
Age and Country: 21 and i am from Greece
Tell us about yourself:
I am student of the national university of greece and i am studying material enginearing. my hobby is to learn anything about cars and play basketball with my friends.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
I started playing wow before 1.5 years in official server, before that i had only tried private servers. In the begging of my wow trip I was on Shadowsong server and the last 2 months i changed and i came here, on twisting nether. I decided to creat a holy priest because i wanted smthing different. I wanted to try heal during raid than dpsing or tanking. The first guild, i joined, was prophecy on Shadowsong with which i played my first raids. It was very nice, raiding in official server was rly rly better. As a fan of wow, i was trying to have a good progression but some times was unlucky. some of the guild in which i was, even they were good, disbabed so i lost a lot of time searching for a team or guild. Even now i do my best to learn my class better and better and be a good player. Apart from wow, i had beeb playing for many years lineage2 but i decided to change and see a different game so i chose wow.
Info about your computer and internet connection:
computer: Intel pentium 2.6ghz-dual core, 2MB RAM at 800 Mhz, double grafic card xfx 7600 extreme edition, windows XP
internet: 24mb
Do you use an Authenticator?: no
How stable is your internet connection?: very stable. i rarely have conection problem
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 110fps
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 100ms
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : no
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? yes ofc

Character Information

Character Name: Deadlymeat
Class & Race: Undead priest
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing):
Alchemy: 450
Enchanting: 340
Main spec: disc
Off Spec: holy
( both of my healing spec, holy and disc, are in the same lvl and i feel the same comfortable to play each spec during raid, so i cant say exactly which ms and os. i just prefered to play disc. i had os shadow spec about 5600gs)
Armory Profile:
main:
alt:

Information about your Keybindings: i dont use a lot for pve. 12345 and Q,E
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes

Previous PvE Experience:
Unfortunatly, as u will see i dont have experience on classc wow and TBC, because i started playing wow at lvl 80 on official server. i have some experience on private servers but i know that is not enough. Btw i have cleared some of the old bossed as lvl 80 in the official server.
Classic:-
TBC:-
WotLK:In wrath of the lich king i have cleared almost all contest. voa10/25, os10/25(both 3d), onyx 10/25, totc10/25, totgc10(insanity) totgc25(3/5), eoe10, ruby sactrum10/25, icc10 cleared 11/12 hm, icc25(12/12) 11/12 hm.
A little bit later i killed also naxx10/25, uldar10(9/14 hardmode) and i have experience on algalon, udlar25 ( i dont have many bosses because i didnt have the opportunity to go a lot of times)

Hodir rep level : exalted
First aid level : 0
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? 2v2-> 995, 3v3->1055. i havent played a lot of arena games because i didnt have the opportunity, so my rating is too low. i play with a friend 2v2 sometime but not rly often. i would like to have more time to play arena because i like it very much and do more pracrise.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: I dont know...i havent tried anything before of these but if u need anything maybe i can learn.

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? no
What do you expect from Results May Vary?
i expect to respect me and not argue with my guid m8's because i believe communication between ppl is rly important. I believe wow is game that u have to enjoy, so a friendly environment is necessary. After this important clue, i would like progression in wow with well organized groups and mature ppl who are trying to their job correctly.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? yes
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? yes ofc. i dont have problem to attend bot days
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? i pass a lot of time online every day. i cant raid saturday for sure and propably friday also.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) myself
Any additional information you need to tell us? i cant think anything else right now, but if u want to learn something else that i forgot i am glad to answer you:)

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):

Thank you for reading my application!
Back to top Go down
limdul
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest   [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest EmptyFri 03 Sep 2010, 14:20

Professions (including Cooking & Fishing):
Alchemy: 450
Enchanting: 340

what happened to cooking and fishing?

Also, start skilling 1st aid before someone important reads that 0
Back to top Go down
Kangodo
Centurion
Centurion
Kangodo

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest   [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest EmptyFri 03 Sep 2010, 14:21

You have to register to post links, but since I´m a nice guy:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Deadlymeat

PS. 400 First Aid is required acoording to the rules.
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest   [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest EmptyFri 03 Sep 2010, 15:06

You've been playing normal WoW for 1.5 years and for how long on private servers before that?

Quote :
Unfortunatly, as u will see i dont have experience on classc wow and TBC, because i started playing wow at lvl 80 on official server.
What do you mean by this? You started as level 80 (as in you took over someone elses account) or you mean you started when level cap was 80, as in WotLK?

Your enchanting is too low, should be at least high enough for ring enchants, else it hasnt got any value in raiding. Also as the other two said, you better get farming some cloth or raid the AH as the first-aid must be on 400. Would be nice if you can register on the forums as you also need to provide a SS of your UI (preferable when in a raid/BG).
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest   [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest EmptyFri 03 Sep 2010, 15:40

I will be honest and say that i do not like applicants who do not have maxed out professions. To me it shows a lack of care and attention to ones toon.

Your gemming choice seems a little all over the place to me. I see you like both specs and it looks like you have cross over pieces and gems for both holy and disc. However i have never seen any need or requirement to gem 20 spirit for any spirit based class. The fact you have over 1k MP5 to me says that 20 spirit gems are about as useful to you as a strength gem or an armour penetration one. With such low haste you would be better gemming SP+ haste surely?

Why do you have so much regen? DO you think you need it?
Back to top Go down
deadlymeat
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest   [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest EmptyFri 03 Sep 2010, 17:40

Ty kangodo for the help with the link:)

First of all, about my 2nd professions...when i started lvl up enchanting i run out of gold some time. now it's in my schedule to work on it and finish it. I can also start lvl up first and cooking....i dont have any problem. so if u give me some time i can finish them as soon as possible.

Secondly, i was playing in private servers for 1.5 years and i started here in Wotlk. the account is mine and the this player is mine. i lvl up him but i started in this patch when the lvl cap was 80.

ui link: http://yfrog.com/64wowscrnshot032010041923j
my alt link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Deadlyfish

i like that you (moomoojuju) are honest with me telling about proffessions and as i said before i can lvl up them as soon as possible and and give me a try to saw you that i care and i pay attention:).

finally about my mana regeneration...according to my way i play, mana regen is rly important. priest and especially holy has problem with mana regen and as i have seen if u want to be on the top of raid healer u have to make a lot of heal. So the more heal i do the more mana i need. i know my haste is a little bit low but not too low. With the way i stack my skill i have used to it and its not a problem. Also, i have items that i rotate during different bosses according to what i need and take more haste. In my old server i was playing more haste and less mana and i could never maximum my raid heal. after i change these 2 stats my heal is rly better and faster. As disc i can spam shields all the time and healing too.

If i forget anything i would like to ask me:)
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest   [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest EmptyFri 03 Sep 2010, 19:22

I wonder about something regarding your UI and keybindings.

Quote :
Information about your Keybindings: i dont use a lot for pve. 12345 and Q,E

Do you click a lot, or do you find yourself in need of everything you have use for with 1-5 keys? And what are Q and E for (cant see them bound in your UI). What about your panic buttons (HS, potion, self-savers etc), and how do you find this is working for you in a very stressy raid environment where timing can be crucial? I click some of my stuff as well, but even then i felt i had few keybindings, and you have even far less :p

Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest   [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest EmptyFri 03 Sep 2010, 20:28

One thing worries me more than anything, do you possess sufficient gold for the needs of a raiding guild? I see you flying the ex-60% now-100% flying mount and gold is as you said the main reason for not having maxed professions. Do think you can keep up with the raiding needs?
Back to top Go down
deadlymeat
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest   [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 00:21

Carth wrote:
One thing worries me more than anything, do you possess sufficient gold for the needs of a raiding guild? I see you flying the ex-60% now-100% flying mount and gold is as you said the main reason for not having maxed professions. Do think you can keep up with the raiding needs?

no no:P. ofc i have enough and more than enough for raiding and always i am totally prepared:). i didnt buy the last mount because i dont need it and i spent money on alts, i helped friends for their proffessions and i came in possition to need gold for my profs. but now i am gonna finish them rly fast i want to believe. i am farming enough gold.

As about my binds 12345 Q,E are skills and the rest that u say i can click them very fast. up to now i never had problem with this way, neither during difficult and panic situations and i could correspond very fast:).
Back to top Go down
Darkrequiem
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Darkrequiem

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest   [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 02:11

glyph of pain supression?woot? also in your holy specc seems to me you neevr use prayer of healing thus you have the glyph,i dunno about how holy is now but serendipity seems important especially at valitrhia hm
Back to top Go down
deadlymeat
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest   [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 14:00

Darkrequiem wrote:
glyph of pain supression?woot? also in your holy specc seems to me you neevr use prayer of healing thus you have the glyph,i dunno about how holy is now but serendipity seems important especially at valitrhia hm

i rotate my glyph according to my game play. i used glyph of pain supression because i played some pvp. during pve i use glyph of flash heal as disc. i use poh for battle with raid dmg and i find usefull this glyph
Back to top Go down
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest   [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 16:07

deadlymeat wrote:
Carth wrote:

no no:P. ofc i have enough and more than enough for raiding and always i am totally prepared:). i didnt buy the last mount because i dont need it and i spent money on alts, i helped friends for their proffessions and i came in possition to need gold for my profs. but now i am gonna finish them rly fast i want to believe. i am farming enough gold.

As about my binds 12345 Q,E are skills and the rest that u say i can click them very fast. up to now i never had problem with this way, neither during difficult and panic situations and i could correspond very fast:).

how much golds you are talking about? 1k? 5k? 50k? 150k?
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest   [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 19:41

After careful consideration we feel that you are not what we are looking for. Good luck in finding a new guild.

Thanks
Moo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest   [Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] deadlymeat-disc/holy priest
Page 1 of 1