Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mootsetoong
Grunt
Grunt
Mootsetoong

[Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid   [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 19:34

Personal Information
Your real name: Nikos
Age and Country: 35 Athens Greece
Tell us about yourself: I am an easy going person that likes a good laugh.I have worked for around 8 years as an IT slave and lately I am between jobs.I like hunging around with friends when time allows me ,reading a book, or taking reputation with the everlasting quest of becoming exalted with my gf.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I have played Lineage II for 2 years playing an Eva's Templar, then I discovered WoW where i made a hippie druid and sticked up to it till now.I spent my gaming time till now in DS (normal server) as an ne druid. At tbc some friends of mine persuaded me to form a guild called Fleurs De Mal.I stayed there till a week ago when the need to play sth different and see the game from a different perspective drove me to letting Aeonyx persuade me to move to TN.
Info about your computer and internet connection:IGC: gtx465 1 G ddr5, The rest i will edit later cause i am not home atm:(
Do you use an Authenticator?: No
How stable is your internet connection?: 24Mbit Connex, pretty stable for Greece's standards
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 60fps
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? more or less 100ms
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : No
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Mootsetoong
Class & Race: Tauren Druid
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) Cooking low, Fishing Low, Herbalism 450, Alchemy 450 Elixir Master
Main spec: Resto
Off Spec: In my previous guild ,where i stayed since day one of TBC almost, My os was resto as well(tank healing spec)
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Mootsetoong

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) I use 3(ht)4(rejuve),5(lifebloom),6(wg),7(swiftment)t(regrowth)y(nourish) as my most common keybindings
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: Lvled up till 58
TBC:Cleared Kara,Gruul,Maggie,SSC,TK,MH,BT,First 2-3 bosses of SP
WotLK:Naxx,Maly,Sarth 3 drakes, Ulduar Normal apart Algalon,Ulduar heroic cleared till Freya,Toc Nomal,Toc heroic apart Anub,ICC Normal, Icc Heroic 10/12,RS Normal.
Hodir rep level :Exalted
First aid level :low
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)Have not really pvped till TBC,Lately I am after Conqueror Ach in bgs .
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Not in proffesional status, but having worked as IT crowd for around 8 years ,I find my self playing, in amateur standars, in such area of expertise.
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) Mootsetoong, Nemrelen 80(Gnome Mage),Ozzy 80(Undead Rogue),Olethros 75(Tauren DK)

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? Aeonyx
What do you expect from Results May Vary? To find an enviroment where i will improve as a player, and a new home.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? I enjoy playing resto,I have played balanced alot during Ulduar, I have not really played feral apart from lvling up. But I am to play whatever the guild asks me tbh.
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? It seems ideal.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? Atm I can raid almost every day.I prefer to have my weekends off but need be i can follow even then.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Me
Any additional information you need to tell us?tree hugger inc faithfull member.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): I am not home atm but i will update it as soon as possible. But just to mention the most common ,I use grid,decursive,omen,dbm
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid   [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 11:13

Hi,

We spoke a lot on vent before you transferred and its more than obvious you know your class. Wasnt lookin at performance in the 10 man the other day as i was too busy pwning as frost, so i cant comment on that at all.

I would like to see first Aid up. Its a guild requirement.

The other thing is your choice of chest. Why that one and not the emblem one? The emblem is second BIS after Blood Prince 25 Hc Cloth chest, adds a huge chunk of haste and will get you closer to 850+ where you can lose the points in CF.

Aside from that all looks solid.

Really nice guy from my experience!

You will have an answer before next lock out.

Thanks

Moo

Back to top Go down
Charmismis
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid   [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 12:57

Hello Nikos

I was looking over your armory page, and a few questions struck my mind. I would do some of the following things different, but then again I never had to take a valanyr into account.
1. You've glyphed rapid rejuv. with nourish and swiftmend. Why not normal rejuv over RR/Nourish and howcome you don't use wild growth either?
2. You're quite a bit below haste cap to change your specc, however I still find spirit gems in slots that only has a minor socket bonus, why not take the extra SP, OR the SP/Haste ones?

And then the overall haste theme... is it on purpose that you have what you have, or is it just whatever you managed to get your hands on? I mean, it looks like you aim for the softcap, but then again something could've been done different Very Happy
I've heard of some players going with far less haste with the RR glyph, however your amount is far higher. I've heard some arguments about RR with T104P bonus making the bonus stronger, however I don't understand that argument seeing that the amount of ticks from each rejuvenation is the same regardless of your haste, the overall time of the rej will just be lowered whilst using RR glyph.

I think I just managed to confuse myself a bit here... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid   [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 13:39

Personally i hate RR. I tried it and i just dont like it. I dont like the T10 bonus either for that matter. Bring back t8.

RR is good to tank heal and ok in 10 man. The t10 bonus is useless in 10 man imo. Some high ranking restos dont use 4 piece at all and opt for BP shoulders and the fester Legs or Marrow hands. Ensidia resto Tjiani (sp?) doesnt have the 4 piece, but then ensidia do things their own way.

Rej is my 3rd glyph of choice as it can be a lifesaver on fights like sindy where life drops incredibly low on P3. however i dont believe my REJ glyph has contributed more than 1% of my healing in recent months due to the OP nature of our disco priest and the shamans! I simply cant get people to die fast enough for it to work Sad

lalala
Back to top Go down
Mootsetoong
Grunt
Grunt
Mootsetoong

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid   [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 15:06

About the spirit gems i have to mention here that the healing setup in my previous guild was 90% without pallas or even priests which led 3 druids and 3 shamans trying to fullfill all the roles at most raids.Hence i became a spirit freak cause replentishement was sth very rare to see.Even the RR glyph came handy in this setup tbh.But yes you have a point there and i have no prob to adapt to new situations and change my build.

Now about the first aid....yes i am a slacker and i will fix it today:(

and here is an ui pic

https://i.servimg.com/u/f23/15/63/83/11/wowscr12.jpg
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid   [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 15:18

If you were fulfilling a tank healing role with no replenish then i can see why you would go for spirit, although perhaps mp5 would have been better as you are constantly casting Razz

Ah i love tree talk Razz
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid   [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 16:10

What the.... :p
Back to top Go down
Deathomen
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid   [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 16:53

Voltus wrote:
What the.... :p

Gtfo Pawky. This is where trees talk now ....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mootsetoong
Grunt
Grunt
Mootsetoong

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid   [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 01:39

First Aid 450. And i got many beautiful bandages to send gifts to all now;pppp
Back to top Go down
Deathomen
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid   [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 01:44

Sorry for double post and sorry for the Again offtopic question.

You must be a REALLY patient person... since you played an eva's templar. Leveluping an eva's templar without bot is like pretty much lvluping a vanilla warrior... although it's even worse since eva's templar had like 0 skills to use so it was autoattack.

/vouch from me even if i don't know you only because you played Eva's templar for 2 years Very Happy
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid   [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 17:58

After careful consideration i am sad to say that your application is declined. We simply cannot accept a Nosokoma with a main hand weapon of only 245 level.

Perhaps after farming ICC10 for a week you can re-apply.

Moo

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid   [Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Mootsetoong-Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1