Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application

Go down 
+7
Hundeuz
Zimmer
Deathomen
Kangodo
mimy
Carth
Destine
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Destine
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 13:34

Personal Information
Your real name:Gizem Penlidis
Age and Country:26 Turkey
Tell us about yourself:Im a Physhics-math Teacher but currently not working due to my migration in another country.
Because i get married and we living in greece at that time(which means language issue for now hold me back for now)..
So i have alot extra time to play.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:As most players ive been running around by testing lot of mmorpg games.
But on 2006 ive heard about wow and it was love at first site:P Mechanics-graphics everything was enough to stuck on it.I start as a paladin when BC first release with couple of friends
On 70 i clear everything only by changing 2 guilds and one realm:)on 80 i continue stay to same guild and and same character(ofc by playing some alts on free time).
On TN i joined lotto at 70 lvl and i play as holy paladin more than 2 year with them. Than i migrate dentrang-eu and i joined bad omen `Trial of the Grand Crusader cleared world 30th` it was what i did last before i take a break with wow.
Till now i raided with all healer classes (mainly paladin/priest). Also i play as tank ans as dps but i love healing and stack on it.
After i back i lvl up another preist and gear up her with pugs as casual.
Info about your computer and internet connection:intel core(tm) i3 cpu 3.08GHz/4GB ram/Nvidia geforce 7900GS
Do you use an Authenticator?:No
How stable is your internet connection?:I have 24mbps connection and its very stable
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?Arround 40 fps.
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?120 ms
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :yes my husband but his doesnt play at all login sometimes and sell stuff on ah:p
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"?Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Kellyn
Class & Race: Preist Blood elf
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing):enchanting+tailoring Both of them enough to get the benefit from them (450 on another character in same realm so find it unnecessary to lvl up them again on my priest.)cooking and fishing allready 450 on another char.
Main spec:Holy
Off Spec:Disc
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Kellyn

Information about your Keybindings:
on grid+clique
leftclick:FH
rightclick:GH
shiftclick:COH(penacle for disc)
shfit+rightclick:POM
ctrlclick:POH
ctrl+rightclick:PWS
altclick:Renew
alt+leftclick:Guardian Spirit(Pain Suppression for disc)
mouse shortkeys;hs,Desperate Prayer
rest you can see it on my ui cleraly Smile

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:Nothing cleared on classic on time because i started on Bc expansion
TBC:cleared all
WotLK:cleared all till Icc with all current achivements till icecrown patch(like immortal,5/5heroic Toc with world rank and all ulduar hardmodes before nerf)
Hodir rep level :max
First aid level :max
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? :Before wotlk i play with paladin,priest and rogues in arenas. As far as remember my max raiting was 2k with my priest. After wotlk too much raiding with main, alts didnt have time for it tbh.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:no
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+I raided with all healer classes, as dps warlock, hunter, mage and rogue only with pugs but never find it interesting;)

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?
Mimy,Barbarosaxx,boukogiannis,volvi,just because i was raiding with them on my free time with my husband guild(ReTRY)
What do you expect from Results May Vary?
Efficient raids in short time..having fun during raids after alll is a game we like to enjoy on our free time
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?
Yes
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?
Yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?
i can be online anytime you need.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)
nobody

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img822/6127/wowscrnshot090610200953.jpg
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 15:43

I have played with Destine on various occasions, she is definately in my all-time-paladins top10. I haven't seen her as a priest though. If we can fit more healers in the guild, she would make a good addition.
I'll quote Volvi here "Destine file, gamaei" translation: "Destine mate, she kicks ass".
gl with the application.
Back to top Go down
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 15:51

her husband is a fat ugly orc. a fat greece boy VS a sexy turkish girl marriage :p hehe kidding ofcourse. i know her more then 2 years. and played with her much. she is a real healer. she gave a break because she married with a greece boy :p and now she is living in greece. and yes she levelled a new priest after her break. i trust her more then myself as a healer. much more then Moo geek geek hehe she has my big VOUCH. i would like to raid with you again. gl with the app.
Back to top Go down
Kangodo
Centurion
Centurion
Kangodo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 16:42

Better than Moo or me?
BLASPHEMY!
Back to top Go down
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 17:04

kangodo comon Very Happy i dont even know whats your mainspec still Very Happy tank? dps? heal_ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathomen
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 17:14

mimy wrote:
kangodo comon Very Happy i dont even know whats your mainspec still Very Happy tank? dps? heal_ Very Happy

We have him in raid group in the group of rogues to make fun of him because he thinks with enough tricks he can do dps... but we don't even know how he usually ends after tanks in dps :/
Back to top Go down
Zimmer
Warlord
Warlord
Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 17:27

Deathomen wrote:
mimy wrote:

We have him in raid group in the group of rogues to make fun of him because he thinks with enough tricks he can do dps... but we don't even know how he usually ends after tanks in dps :/

And if you could dps as you can talk..... Razz

OT:

Do we need another priest? We have Jepe going shadow on 90% of the fights (Something that he doesn't always like). But offcourse, we can always use skilled peoplei guess Razz
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 19:04

Good player she will help the guild's progress.
Back to top Go down
Destine
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 19:43

Thank you all guys for a sweet comments Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathomen
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 21:55

Destine wrote:

Didn't see pic yet so i can't give you a sweet comment Laughing

By the way... Voltus haz friendz?!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Destine
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 22:36

Deathomen wrote:
Destine wrote:

i didnt make an aplication to become model thats why Cool
nope his not Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkrequiem
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Darkrequiem

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 10:52

DESTINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!omg!

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?
Mimy,Barbarosaxx,boukogiannis,volvi,just because i was raiding with them on my free time with my husband guild(ReTRY)
i am darkrequiem!remember me?^^ iwant her in ofc and /slap for not mention me!

Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 11:12

Deathomen wrote:
Destine wrote:

I have... everyone loves me!! I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you

or? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Destine
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 12:48

oh darkrequiem i didnt know that you play in results may vary also ofc i remember you!
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 12:50

Destine wrote:
oh darkrequiem i didnt know that you play in results may vary also ofc i remember you!

all the nubcakes are here... yea..!
Back to top Go down
Deathomen
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 14:33

Voltus wrote:
Deathomen wrote:
Destine wrote:

I have... everyone loves me!! I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you

or? Embarassed

who are you and what are you doing in my mozilla?
Back to top Go down
barbarosaxx
Grunt
Grunt
barbarosaxx

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 01:31

best healer in eu..back in naxxramas days she was keepening the raid alive alone with boukogiannis (saylormoon)...
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 07:01

You will have an answer within the weekend.
Back to top Go down
maldavius
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 21:09

Hello, as you might have guessed we have a hard time making a decision about your application.

Could you contact Moomoojuju or me in game for a chat?
Back to top Go down
Destine
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 13:36

im gonna whisper you when you will be online:)
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 17:17

Accepted as Trial.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application   [Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Holy/disc Priest application
Page 1 of 1