Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec)

Go down 
+3
mimy
Aeonyx
Maleketh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maleketh
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec) Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec)   [Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec) EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 12:05

Personal Information
Your Firstname: Michael McClements
Age and Country: 24, Northern Ireland
Tell us about yourself: Well as stated about my name's Michael and I'm Irish, I guess the best way to describe me is I'm a happy person with a big heart who loves life a lot. I aloways actively look for things to do full of positive energy and try my best to bring fun and help to bring others to a happy level again when theyre down. I have a wide taste in music it varies from time to time, though I would say my favorite genres are hard dance/trance and heavy metal (lol) but even saying that is too general I love it all. I guess you could say I appreciate just about everything life has to offer, I play golf as one of my rl hobbies, go to the gym and swim in my spare time too. I have a great interest in Anime/Manga although recently my collection seems to have somewhat dwindled unfortunately. Currently I'm looking for work though so my playtime is extremely active (maybe a bit too much at times) but unfortunately with a lot of problems there hasnt been much on offer.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: My history in wow goes back a long time, starting in classic of course, however i'll just say my first home server was Darkspear, the rest were moreso just roaming around on, enjoying some of the various pvp servers and (lol) looking into the Rp servers too but none worth mentioning. My guild history on darkspear is as follows, Decent which was pretty much my first real 40man raid guild, I'll explain below about the experience in the pve experience section of the app Smile, but unfortunately they disbanded finding out when i logged in to see have the guild had dispersed into various smaller guilds whihc upset me. TBC wasnt far away so i decided to level to 70 and say my goodbyes to some friends and try and make a start on Khadgar where i settled into Imperium for approximately 1month then my Pc blew up at which point decided to take a break from wow as the disband of Decent was still in my system. Then after about 4 months I came back to wow promptly xferred back to Darkspear and reunited with some friends I had from before though they were only casually playing and my heart always belonged to raiding so at that point i joined Fleurs De Mal where i can say to this day i had the best raiding time of my life there, and met so many great friends. though after about 1.5 years there the raiding environment for me was starting to diminish with some good friends leaving to higher progressing guilds on the server so I decided (regretfully) to leave and xfer to silvermoon which turned out to be the biggest mistake of my wow career. I joined the Guild Go Defensive there but all i can say is the leadership was cruel and they were so obnoxiously heartless to just about anyone during raids, yes there is harsh critisism but what they were like its no wonder they had such a huge turnover of members, and well last week I had enough myself of being treated like that too, also an extremely personal reason too caused my leave more than anything else as I have a heart lol, trying to make light of it now so I knew a few friends of mine from darkspear were here and needed a fresh start so I promptly xferred and race changed and here i am Smile
Info about your computer and internet connection: Processor AMD Athtlon II X4 630, 4.00gigs ram, 64bit windows 7 h-e ATI 5780 (i think) 1 gig graphics card
Do you use an Authenticator?: nope
How stable is your internet connection?: very stable, rarely dc at all
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 40+
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 140 approximately
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : nope my time is my own
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Maleketh
Class & Race: Warrior - Undead
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) 450 BS (full Ulduar rares, ToC rares and Icc rares) 430 JC just recently swapped out mining for this one so its still not maxed for now (but have jeweler gems) Fishing 450, First aid 450, Cooking slacked unfortunately stillaround 100 or so.
Main spec:Prot 15/3/53
Off Spec: Fury 18/53/0 (just a note i dont have a main spec really, i love playing my warrior as a whole, i could play prot ms, fury ms or arms, warrior just <3)
Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Maleketh

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) i use all numbers, f1-f8, q e r t y x c on some binds for prot to have a huge variety, i rarely use many macros for some reason i feel ive never really had to, although ofc there are some fights where they were really needed (ie vashj) but i really love to keep my playstyle as "pure" as possible more reaction based as well with a combination of forward planning. however the reaction is better as you can never "plan" a bad situation to react to
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:ZG, Ony, Mc, AQ20, BWL all cleared, barely touched AQ 40 as it was progressed on nights i worked, Naxx was through spider, plague, but then again due to work never progressed on most of the others apart from some large wipe nights on Sapphiron
TBC:Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC 5/6 (clear after 3.0) TK 3/4 ( clear after 3.0), BT 8/9 (clear after 3.0) ZA clear, SWP kalec after 3.0
WotLK:Naxx 10 (undying during content) + 25 clear, Malygos 10 + 25 clear, OS + 3 clear, Ulduar Clear, (4towers, steebreaker, thorim, hodir, Heartbreaker, content hardmodes), ToC cleared just 10+25, ICC 10man Glory completed 25man 10/12 heroics (missed the only sindy heroic kill)
Hodir rep level :Exalted
First aid level :max 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) had Duelist rank attained during tbc however it got removed? never knew why. Didnt pvp or arena much during wotlk.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: nope
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) Death Knight (Dralex silvermoon) 9/12 hardmode ICC 25man experience - frost and unholy spec, Paladin holy just recently finished leveling not much experience really (boring and doen a couple of icc runs and its well boring :p)

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? Aeonyx, Klain, Mootsetoong (they will know me as Artanis from darkspear Smile )
What do you expect from Results May Vary? A great friendly environment with people i can trust and grow to have a great time with
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? I never had a problem with that ever
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? yep ofc
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? Like i mentioned before I am almost 100% active on all days hehe
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) my time is my own Smile
Any additional information you need to tell us? Not much really just hope i fit the bill for you guys and get back into the game again for Cataclysm and all the new things thats coming with the game content wise. Also I would just LOVE to be placing bets again with Vicky on topping those meters loool she will get what i mean Smile

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img830/9945/wowscrnshot101010112834.jpg
(recount shows last festergut fight (kill) in a pug cant find any old WoL of mine so hope it helps.

Hope to hear from you soon and thanks in advance for taking the time to read my app Smile
/signed Mal/Mike
Back to top Go down
Aeonyx
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Aeonyx

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec)   [Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec) EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 12:21

xD

i vouch for mikey, imba player in all specs, great person and great friend Smile

Good Luck with ur app and i hope to raid with u again soon or in cata Smile
Back to top Go down
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec)   [Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec) EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 19:27

i have raided with him aswell too. (sisy is here) i can vouch for him too as tank Very Happy gl with the apply
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec)   [Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec) EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 20:20

nice application indeed! GL!
+1 from me too
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec)   [Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec) EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 20:33

I dont know you, but i like your application. I can see from it that you are a dedicated player and have been throughout the earlier content as well. Its not only killing this and that boss that matters in the long run, so i always find it nice to see people with the "correct" faction rep maxed out. You might not have all end-instance bosses through your progress period, but that doesnt mean you didnt work for it, cus i can see you have. Shows us that you have worked through stuff when it mattered, and not only gone with the flow. This is a good quality for an end-game raider and you have my vote! Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Mootsetoong
Grunt
Grunt
Mootsetoong

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec)   [Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec) EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 12:11

+100 for Arti in whatever role.Either in woltk or in cata it will be an honour to heal you again love.

orc4

Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec)   [Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec) EmptyFri 22 Oct 2010, 16:22

Accepted for Trail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec)   [Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Maleketh - Warrior (Any spec)
Page 1 of 1